Kimchi...Comments

Go down

Kimchi...Comments Empty Kimchi...Comments

Post  Darth Cheney on Thu May 16, 2013 4:03 pm

Who is familiar with and has taste kimchi which is a fermented Korean cabbage. Me wants some!
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3556
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

Back to top Go down

Kimchi...Comments Empty Re: Kimchi...Comments

Post  Skeptical on Thu May 16, 2013 6:03 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:Who is familiar with and has taste kimchi which is a fermented Korean cabbage. Me wants some!

Can't tell you how it tastes but from being downwind a lot of times while it was being made I wasn't quick to try it!
Skeptical
Skeptical

Posts : 2918
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Kimchi...Comments Empty Asparagus Soup

Post  Darth Cheney on Mon May 20, 2013 7:50 am

Always wondering what to do with asparagus. For a brief time in the spring it grows with a vengeance and then gone. Normally get sick of shoving it down my throat meal after every meal. This year tried asparagus soup which is really tasty and should be easy to freeze. Anyone else do this?
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3556
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

Back to top Go down

Kimchi...Comments Empty Re: Kimchi...Comments

Post  BladeRunner on Mon May 20, 2013 9:08 am

Darth Cheney wrote:Always wondering what to do with asparagus. For a brief time in the spring it grows with a vengeance and then gone. Normally get sick of shoving it down my throat meal after every meal. This year tried asparagus soup which is really tasty and should be easy to freeze. Anyone else do this?


Sounds pretty good. Do you have a recipe?
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Posts : 1922
Join date : 2012-12-21

Back to top Go down

Kimchi...Comments Empty Re: Kimchi...Comments

Post  Darth Cheney on Mon May 20, 2013 9:17 am

BladeRunner wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:Always wondering what to do with asparagus. For a brief time in the spring it grows with a vengeance and then gone. Normally get sick of shoving it down my throat meal after every meal. This year tried asparagus soup which is really tasty and should be easy to freeze. Anyone else do this?


Sounds pretty good. Do you have a recipe?

This is the one I used: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/emeril-lagasse/asparagus-soup-recipe/index.html
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3556
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

Back to top Go down

Kimchi...Comments Empty Re: Kimchi...Comments

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum