Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GPV Trolls

+3
nightlight88
BladeRunner
Darth Cheney
7 posters

Go down

GPV Trolls Empty GPV Trolls

Post  Darth Cheney Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:35 am

Looked at some posts over at GPV and they were all joking about posting on this site. What I find bitterly ironic is they come over here making derogatory Gay comments etc. when over there they would take the high road and never resort to those types of words. Liberals have to be the most shallow, self serving, SOBs that have ever walked the planet when their core beliefs are obviously nothing more than theatre.

I always found it incredibly distasteful how they treated SDNativeamerican on the GPV site in the name of "joking" around. What hypocrites. I guess hell needs to fill up with someone.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

GPV Trolls Empty Re: GPV Trolls

Post  BladeRunner Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:48 am

Darth Cheney wrote:Looked at some posts over at GPV and they were all joking about posting on this site. What I find bitterly ironic is they come over here making derogatory Gay comments etc. when over there they would take the high road and never resort to those types of words. Liberals have to be the most shallow, self serving, SOBs that have ever walked the planet when their core beliefs are obviously nothing more than theatre.

I always found it incredibly distasteful how they treated SDNativeamerican on the GPV site in the name of "joking" around. What hypocrites. I guess hell needs to fill up with someone.

Hypocrisy has always been an issue there.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:23 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:Looked at some posts over at GPV and they were all joking about posting on this site. What I find bitterly ironic is they come over here making derogatory Gay comments etc. when over there they would take the high road and never resort to those types of words. Liberals have to be the most shallow, self serving, SOBs that have ever walked the planet when their core beliefs are obviously nothing more than theatre.

Greenman is the worse. A little whiney nerd who, for the first time in his pathetic life, as a little power and it has gone to his head. A trait inherent in liberals.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  BoonDocks Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:59 am

BladeRunner wrote:

you're an idiot
BoonDocks
BoonDocks

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:06 pm

you're an idiot

Anyone ever tell you how intelligent you are?

Didn't think so.

Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:07 pm

BoonDocks wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:

you're an idiot

Ok now I know why I smell baby powder. here's your monkey: 🐒
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:20 pm

This is soooo not cool. Mad
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  pse1124 Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:51 am

Shortie's Lover wrote:

This is soooo not cool. Mad

Those voices that speak the loudest for tolerance, are, most times, the most intolerant.
pse1124
pse1124

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:54 am

I was called a hypocrite for admitting that I treat my gay co-works with dignity, while at the same time not buying into the mindless gay agenda. Was I suppose to be persecuting my co-worker? Sorry If I don't fit the stereotype.

Lib Logic 101 :cyclops:
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:11 am

Freedom Forever wrote:

I was called a hypocrite for admitting that I treat my gay co-works with dignity, while at the same time not buying into the mindless gay agenda. Was I suppose to be persecuting my co-worker? Sorry If I don't fit the stereotype.

The dignity that you offer in your workplace to those who are different than you is admirable (and noticed !).
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:57 am

Shortie's Lover wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:

The dignity that you offer in your workplace to those who are different than you is admirable (and noticed !).

Thanks! Now loose the avatar. Just kidding Keep it Twisted Evil
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum