Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highest Level Since 2007

+4
BladeRunner
Darth Cheney
Gomezz Adddams
RedWhiteBlue
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Highest Level Since 2007 - Page 3 Empty Re: Highest Level Since 2007

Post  Freedom Forever Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:49 am

I asked a question now I live in a bubble. See how that works. He's never wrong.drunken 
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:36 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:Everything is proceeding according to plans and the good times are here. Stoc markets are up...government spending down...gays getting married and babies being aborted. These truly are the gravy years. (DA)
Please explain - how do you think gay marriage and abortion affect the economy?
Your reading comprehension isn't good...maybe some remedial classes might help.  Let us know how that goes.
It appears to me, that his thread has been about the economy from the beginning. Your inclusion of "gays and aborted" seems irrelevant. There are plenty of other threads relating to those topics.
Your mention of "gravy years" after their inclusion, suggests economy.

Perhaps you have something to say about how either impacts the economy (BTW - I actually think that both do). Would you like to discuss it here?
BTW - isn't "abortion" actually down?
Tough to say since the data is incomplete. California for example doesn't send in their data to the CDC. On the data that has been sent in, abortions have dropped but so has the US fertility rate. Reason? Probably fewer pregnancies due to the continuing recession.
Or advancements in sex education and birth control options.
What advancements?  
You must live in a bubble, if you've missed that.

"The search for better, more effective methods of birth control never ends. Tweaking the gene that helps make sperm viable is one of the newer approaches, but older methods (beyond the pill) are constantly revised to improve their safety and efficacy"

You might like this article:
Finally, the Promise of Male Birth Control in a Pill: Compound Makes Mice Reversibly Infertile
Aug. 16, 2012 — Researchers have finally found a compound that may offer the first effective and hormone-free birth control pill for men ---------
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/08/120816121950.htm

Back on topic - Do you think that the state of the economy affects the number of pregnancies?
Amazing, simply amazing. You are crediting an advance in a male birth control pill which isn't even ready for field trials for lowering the birth rate?

And yes the state of the economy is affecting the fertility rate. A Pew Research study confirms that conventional wisdom.

A sharp decline in fertility rates in the United States that started in 2008 is closely linked to the souring of the economy that began about the same time, according to a new analysis of multiple economic and demographic data sources by the Pew Research Center.
http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2011/10/12/in-a-down-economy-fewer-births/

WRONG. I am not crediting that to anything. Freedom asked about advancements in birth control. I responded to that with: "The search for better, more effective methods of birth control never ends. Tweaking the gene that helps make sperm viable is one of the newer approaches, but older methods (beyond the pill) are constantly revised to improve their safety and efficacy" Then I provided a link that he might be interesting in, regarding possible future advancements.
Please try to follow along.
You are so full of BS. Freedom asked what advances, questioning your claim that advances in birth control were the reason the pregnancy rate was down in the country instead of, as I suggested, the recession. You provided a link to the male BC pill as an example of one of the advances. Of course I provided a Pew Research study that supports my previous claim that the pregnancy rate has dropped due to the recession but since that doesn't fit underneath your rock in your corner of the Universe you reject it. Context, context, context.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:39 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:Everything is proceeding according to plans and the good times are here. Stoc markets are up...government spending down...gays getting married and babies being aborted. These truly are the gravy years. (DA)
Your reading comprehension isn't good...maybe some remedial classes might help.  Let us know how that goes.
It appears to me, that his thread has been about the economy from the beginning. Your inclusion of "gays and aborted" seems irrelevant. There are plenty of other threads relating to those topics.

Perhaps you have something to say about how either impacts the economy (BTW - I actually think that both do). Would you like to discuss it here?
Tough to say since the data is incomplete. California for example doesn't send in their data to the CDC. On the data that has been sent in, abortions have dropped but so has the US fertility rate. Reason? Probably fewer pregnancies due to the continuing recession.
What advancements?  

"The search for better, more effective methods of birth control never ends. Tweaking the gene that helps make sperm viable is one of the newer approaches, but older methods (beyond the pill) are constantly revised to improve their safety and efficacy"

Finally, the Promise of Male Birth Control in a Pill: Compound Makes Mice Reversibly Infertile
Aug. 16, 2012 — Researchers have finally found a compound that may offer the first effective and hormone-free birth control pill for men ---------

Back on topic - Do you think that the state of the economy affects the number of pregnancies?
Amazing, simply amazing. You are crediting an advance in a male birth control pill which isn't even ready for field trials for lowering the birth rate?

And yes the state of the economy is affecting the fertility rate. A Pew Research study confirms that conventional wisdom.

A sharp decline in fertility rates in the United States that started in 2008 is closely linked to the souring of the economy that began about the same time, according to a new analysis of multiple economic and demographic data sources by the Pew Research Center.

WRONG. I am not crediting that to anything. Freedom asked about advancements in birth control. I responded to that with: "The search for better, more effective methods of birth control never ends. Tweaking the gene that helps make sperm viable is one of the newer approaches, but older methods (beyond the pill) are constantly revised to improve their safety and efficacy" Then I provided a link that he might be interesting in, regarding possible future advancements.
You are so full of BS. Freedom asked what advances, questioning your claim that advances in birth control were the reason the pregnancy rate was down in the country instead of, as I suggested, the recession. You provided a link to the male BC pill as an example of one of the advances. Of course I provided a Pew Research study that supports my previous claim that the pregnancy rate  has dropped due to the recession but since that doesn't fit underneath your rock in your corner of the Universe you reject it. Context, context, context.
LOL - Speaking of "context" - - - - -
"Probably fewer pregnancies due to the continuing recession." by Gomezz
Response: "Or advancements in sex education and birth control options." by RedWhiteBlue
------------------------
If you research a variety of sources, you will discover that all of these (plus several factors) could have contributed to the fewer pregnancies.
Some agree that the lower rate in 2008/09, was affected by the recession. That may have been one of the factors in subsequent years, also. Better and more prevalent sex education was also a factor. Educated on disease concerns, more young men chose to wear condoms. Birth control pills became more readily available on college campuses. The morning-after pill gained popularity. As more young women opted for continuing education, and postponed marriage & family, their child-bearing years were shortened.
------------------

No need to insult.

BTW - the male BC (you nit-picked out) was simply part of this quote:

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:51 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:

What advancements?  

You are so full of BS. Freedom asked what advances, questioning your claim that advances in birth control were the reason the pregnancy rate was down in the country instead of, as I suggested, the recession. You provided a link to the male BC pill as an example of one of the advances. Of course I provided a Pew Research study that supports my previous claim that the pregnancy rate  has dropped due to the recession but since that doesn't fit underneath your rock in your corner of the Universe you reject it. Context, context, context.
LOL - Speaking of "context" - - - - -
"Probably fewer pregnancies due to the continuing recession." by Gomezz
Response: "Or advancements in sex education and birth control options." by RedWhiteBlue
------------------------
If you research a variety of sources, you will discover that all of these (plus several factors) could have contributed to the fewer pregnancies.
Some agree that the lower rate in 2008/09, was affected by the recession. That may have been one of the factors in subsequent years, also. Better and more prevalent sex education was also a factor. Educated on disease concerns, more young men chose to wear condoms. Birth control pills became more readily available on college campuses. The morning-after pill gained popularity. As more young women opted for continuing education, and postponed marriage & family, their child-bearing years were shortened.
------------------

No need to insult.

BTW - the male BC (you nit-picked out) was simply part of this quote:

How many more?
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:38 pm

Freedom - 22% (2008 to 2009) - according to one quick source (you can google it for yourself, for others)

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:55 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:Freedom - 22% (2008 to 2009) - according to one quick source (you can google it for yourself, for others)
I could but it's so much more fun when you do it. Highest Level Since 2007 - Page 3 3218178747 
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:02 pm

Tough to say since the data is incomplete. California for example doesn't send in their data to the CDC. On the data that has been sent in, abortions have dropped but so has the US fertility rate. Reason? Probably fewer pregnancies due to the continuing recession..
If I was a betting person I would put money on fewer pregnancies due to the recession and/or the uncertain economic future.

It is doubtful that defecation by the receiving male in a two male relationship after butt sex can be classified as an abortion anyway so wouldn't be included in any tally of abortions!
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3