Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welfare fraud still alive an well.

+5
Skeptical
RedWhiteBlue
Freedom Forever
Darth Cheney
sodaknomad
9 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Welfare fraud still alive an well. - Page 3 Empty Re: Welfare fraud still alive an well.

Post  Gomezz Adddams Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:09 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:Let's not forget the lib assertion that the more poor we have, the more crime we have. Therefore welfare prevents crime. Just look at the crime wave of the 1930's for your proof. Wait don't look.  Welfare fraud still alive an well. - Page 3 3584648792

ps there was a depression during the 30's in case anyone forgot. And no I not say there was NO crime then.

Good analogy. Thanks for bringing that up.
FRD's 'New Deal' in the 30's was an unprecedented relief program, gov't handouts, work programs, etc. Yes, there was still some crime, but the 'Deal' saved a lot of lives. As a bonus, look what it did for our infrastructure, too.

I think there is more abuse of those programs now. What would you do to prevent them?

Economist's studies show that FDR's New Deal prolonged the Depression by approx 7 years. The taxes that funded those "unprecedented relief programs" were funded mainly by excise taxes on .... just about everything and fell disproportionally on the middle and lower classes. The New Deal also pushed prices to above market increasing the costs of .... just about everything. Couple the massive increase in taxes with the massive increase in prices and the lower classes, in particular the poor, were .... well hammered.

Big infrastructure programs like the TVA flooded thousands of acres of land with an equivalence of the size of Rhode Island and displaced thousands of people, many of them poor share croppers that couldn't be reimbursed for the property they didn't own. The New Deal likely killed more people than it saved.

The individual fraud of Federal  programs is peanuts compared to the massive fraud perpetrated on the people by the Statists. God save us from the "well meaning" altruists.

http://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/how-fdrs-new-deal-harmed-millions-poor-people
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Welfare fraud still alive an well. - Page 3 Empty Re: Welfare fraud still alive an well.

Post  RedWhiteBlue Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:17 pm

lol - another nice try at diversion, Gomezz.
You should spend a couple of days visiting with some of the sharp elderly in one of the local nursing homes. You might learn something about this.
Much more than from your blogger at a questionable/suspect site, trying to make a buck selling his book.

"It seems the effort by billionaires Charles and David Koch to take control of the libertarian Cato Institute is going poorly. “We are not acting in a partisan manner, we seek no ‘takeover’ and this is not a hostile action,” Charles Koch told Bloomberg News. When you are denying partisanship, takeover ambitions and hostile intentions in one sentence, you probably need to rethink your PR strategy."

What are your ideas to help curb the current welfare, and other frauds mentioned here? Ya got anything? Anything at all?

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:41 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:lol - another nice try at diversion, Gomezz.
You should spend a couple of days visiting with some of the sharp elderly in one of the local nursing homes. You might learn something about this.
Much more than from your blogger at a questionable/suspect site, trying to make a buck selling his book.

"It seems the effort by billionaires Charles and David Koch to take control of the libertarian Cato Institute is going poorly. “We are not acting in a partisan manner, we seek no ‘takeover’ and this is not a hostile action,” Charles Koch told Bloomberg News. When you are denying partisanship, takeover ambitions and hostile intentions in one sentence, you probably need to rethink your PR strategy."

What are your ideas to help curb the current welfare, and other frauds mentioned here? Ya got anything? Anything at all?

Seriously, you need to try another website where there are plenty of like morons that have zero clue about history. May I suggest GreatPlainsvoices.com.
You will be among your equal intellectuals.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:05 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:

Seriously, you need to try another website where there are plenty of like morons that have zero clue about history. May I suggest GreatPlainsvoices.com.
You will be among your equal intellectuals.

He zigs and he zags. and is never wrong. Continually getting his ass handed to him, he equates that to victory. Gad liberals are one dimensional. Yes go over to GPV, your bullshit will be praised there. And your bottom will be powdered by the lib mods. Rolling Eyes
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:10 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:Freedom - while you are here - perhaps you missed this:

Not sure who you are referring to here: "STOP PAYING PEOPLE TO BE WORTHLESS SLUGS" after I said: "Maybe better training? More staff? Better pay?"
Are you talking about the cheaters who are committing the fraud or the gov't employees who are not catching it?

BTW - what do you suggest to cut the frauds?

For the last time I was referring to lazy ass people on welfare you dumb ass. And I don't care what you think of it or how you want to twist it. Ya freaking libtard.
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:56 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:

Not sure who you are referring to here: "STOP PAYING PEOPLE TO BE WORTHLESS SLUGS" after I said: "Maybe better training? More staff? Better pay?"
Are you talking about the cheaters who are committing the fraud or the gov't employees who are not catching it?

For the last time I was referring to lazy ass people on welfare you dumb ass. And I don't care what you think of it or how you want to twist it. Ya freaking libtard.

Not "twisting". Just needed clarification. Thank you.
How would you alleviate that particular fraud?
BTW - are you including the severely handicapped, institutionalized mentally retarded, homeless children, and the elderly?

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:38 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:

BTW - are you including the severely handicapped, institutionalized mentally retarded, homeless children, and the elderly?
"STOP PAYING PEOPLE TO BE WORTHLESS SLUGS"  and we complete the libtard circle.

Now ask me how I would fix then problem. then when I answer : ask how I would fix the problem. Then when I answer ask the same question again.  Now ask me how I would fix then problem. then when I answer : askhow I would fix the problem. Then when I answer ask the same question again. Now ask me how I would fix then problem. then when I answer : asked how I would fix the problem. Then when I answer ask the same question again. Now ask me how I would fix then problem. then when I answer : asked how I would fix the problem. Then when I answer ask the same question again. Now ask me how I would fix then problem. then when I answer : asked how I would fix the problem. Then when I answer ask the same question again.Now ask me how I would fix then problem. then when I answer : ask how I would fix the problem. Then when I answer ask the same question again. Now ask me how I would fix then problem. then when I answer : asked how I would fix the problem. Then when I answer ask the same question again.  

I'm still waiting
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:43 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:

It is absolutely interesting no matter how often those who are against wholesale welfare for those who are entirely physically and mentally able to work and support themselves specify those type of welfare recipients the single issue/single vision libs read that as nobody deserves help!
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:45 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:

"STOP PAYING PEOPLE TO BE WORTHLESS SLUGS"  and we complete the libtard circle.

Now ask me how I would fix then problem. then when I answer : ask how I would fix the problem. Then when I answer ask the same question again.  Now ask me how I would fix then problem. then when I answer : askhow I would fix the problem. Then when I answer ask the same question again. Now ask me how I would fix then problem. then when I answer : asked how I would fix the problem. Then when I answer ask the same question again. Now ask me how I would fix then problem. then when I answer : asked how I would fix the problem. Then when I answer ask the same question again. Now ask me how I would fix then problem. then when I answer : asked how I would fix the problem. Then when I answer ask the same question again.Now ask me how I would fix then problem. then when I answer : ask how I would fix the problem. Then when I answer ask the same question again. Now ask me how I would fix then problem. then when I answer : asked how I would fix the problem. Then when I answer ask the same question again.  

I'm still waiting

STOP, I am getting dizzy! cheers
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:12 pm

How's that pablum tasting RWB? Did your teachers regurgitate it for you too so you didn't have to use any critical thinking? Since you don't like the Koch Brothers here's a link to a WSJ article by UCLA economists Harold Cole and Lee Ohanian explaining what a piece of crap the New Deal was.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123353276749137485.html

And if you have a bitch with the WSJ (after all it's owned by Rupert Murdoch) then here's a link to the UCLA Newsroom with a story about Cole and Ohanian's research.

http://newsroom.ucla.edu/portal/ucla/fdr-s-policies-prolonged-depression-5409.aspx

Maybe you should visit a nursing home and ask an elderly person about the insanity of FDR and his Agricultural Secretary, Henry Wallace (a Soviet dupe if there ever was one) implementing the wholesale destruction of crops and livestock in a vain attempt to boost farm prices while starving people stood in soup lines. "A cleaning up of the wreckage from the old days of unbalanced production" as it was cavalierly put.

The problem with your solution to welfare fraud is you want to treat the symptoms after the fact with amelioration while I want to attack the source with due diligence and a shrinking of the scope of the programs.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  pse1124 Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:05 am

Did the last round of welfare reform, kill the economy, or old people, the mentally retarded, or homeless children? Nope it didn't. The Average income of single moms increased dramatically. But I guess that was different because Clinton signed it. Liberals are pathetic
pse1124
pse1124

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:46 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:

How's that pablum tasting RWB? Did your teachers regurgitate it for you too so you didn't have to use any critical thinking? Since you don't like the Koch Brothers here's a link to a WSJ article by UCLA economists Harold Cole and Lee Ohanian explaining what a piece of crap the New Deal was.

And if you have a bitch with the WSJ (after all it's owned by Rupert Murdoch) then here's a link to the UCLA Newsroom with a story about Cole and Ohanian's research.

http://newsroom.ucla.edu/portal/ucla/fdr-s-policies-prolonged-depression-5409.aspx

Maybe you should visit a nursing home and ask an elderly person about the insanity of FDR and his Agricultural Secretary, Henry Wallace (a Soviet dupe if there ever was one) implementing the wholesale destruction of crops and livestock in a vain attempt to boost farm prices while starving people stood in soup lines. "A cleaning up of the wreckage from the old days of unbalanced production" as it was cavalierly put.

The problem with your solution to welfare fraud is you want to treat the symptoms after the fact with amelioration while I want to attack the source with due diligence and a shrinking of the scope of the programs.
cheers

Yeah sure but what's you're solution to fraud.  / FFE will be playing to part of RWB as he continually get's his arse hand to him on a platter.
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:19 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Off topic - So you found a couple who strayed from the norm, then have to use that same source for info twice. lol - your 'destruction of crops and livestock' was also hilarious. Sure, a communist in DC caused the drought, and the dust bowl. Your posts are entertaining, I'll give you that. lol
This topic might be interesting if you'd like to start one - - but here & now, you are getting way off on a tangent.

On topic - No. I want to meet the fraud where it exists (in the field), and immediately stop it & penalize it.
?

On a related note, the current farm bill before congress cuts food stamps by 20%. It's failed now, with Thune voting against it. Do you support that part of the bill (the 20% cut)?

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:37 pm

"Seriously, you need to try another website where there are plenty of like morons that have zero clue about history. May I suggest GreatPlainsvoices.com.
You will be among your equal intellectuals."
by Darth

Ahhhhh come on Darth - - we'd miss 'ol Gomezz's hilarious history over here. Did you know for instance that a "commie" in DC caused the 'dirty thirties' out here on the plains. You'd have to buy a ticket for comedy this good elsewhere.

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:47 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:

It is absolutely interesting no matter how often those who are against wholesale welfare for those who are entirely physically and mentally able to work and support themselves specify those type of welfare recipients the single issue/single vision libs read that as nobody deserves help!

Exactly who do you think is perpetrating this welfare fraud? Healthy adult males with no children? Who? What type of 'welfare' are they getting? Which program?
Perhaps you could enlighten us, how exactly are they getting away with it? What's their 'trick' to circumvent the system?

Is this such a major problem (in relation to the other frauds), that we need to devote more time and resources to catching/stopping it? How widespread is it?

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:36 pm

http://www.urbancure.org/book/

But you still won't get it.  Spin it till you're sick. Welfare fraud still alive an well. - Page 3 1298314358
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:15 pm

Freedom - do you support the current farm bill (food stamp cut)?

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:50 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:Freedom - do you support the current farm bill (food stamp cut)?

Is it truly a cut or reduction in anticipated growth?
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:02 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:Freedom - do you support the current farm bill (food stamp cut)?

You'll have to wait until RWB gets the talking points from Jon Stewart. lol!
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:30 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

You'll have to wait until RWB gets the talking points from Jon Stewart. lol!

Yup - lol.
That is especially funny since I don't know who Jon Stewart is.

Now, on topic - Here's the question I posed to you skept:

"Exactly who do you think is perpetrating this welfare fraud? Healthy adult males with no children? Who? What type of 'welfare' are they getting? Which program?
Perhaps you could enlighten us, how exactly are they getting away with it? What's their 'trick' to circumvent the system?

Is this such a major problem (in relation to the other frauds), that we need to devote more time and resources to catching/stopping it? How widespread is it?"

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:20 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:

Just a nick in anticipated growth. A $2B cut out of a $80B @year program is only a meager -2.5%. Crikers the SNAP has been growing by 20% a year. Only in Washington is a 17.5% growth in a program seen as a devastating cut. Don't worry though, everyone on SNAP will be fully investigated and fraud stamped out as per RWB's fraud program. Just think of all the jobs that will be created hiring all those new gumshoes. SuspectSuspect
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:05 pm

Wake the hell up! There are no real cuts. Good grief you are a Welfare fraud still alive an well. - Page 3 1398734447 Please don't reply you will just look even more stupid.
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:31 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

Just a nick in anticipated growth. A $2B cut out of a $80B @year program is only a meager -2.5%. Crikers the SNAP has been growing by 20% a year. Only in Washington is a 17.5% growth in a program seen as a devastating cut. Don't worry though, everyone on SNAP will be fully investigated and fraud stamped out as per RWB's fraud program. Just think of all the jobs that will be created hiring all those new gumshoes. SuspectSuspect

Look at the actual percentage of cut in the farm bill. Look at the percentage that pertains to food stamps. Why didn't Thune vote for this?
Wrong. I suggested starting with the tax fraud. I actually don't think the cost of more investigators into food stamp fraud could be fiscally justified. IMO - better training of current personnel is probably the key there. Do you really think that those who are defrauding the food stamp system are that clever/smart?

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:04 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

Look at the actual percentage of cut in the farm bill. Look at the percentage that pertains to food stamps. Why didn't Thune vote for this?
Wrong. I suggested starting with the tax fraud. I actually don't think the cost of more investigators into food stamp fraud could be fiscally justified. IMO - better training of current personnel is probably the key there. Do you really think that those who are defrauding the food stamp system are that clever/smart?
They don't have to be smart or intelligent. Just vote democrat and be smarter then the federal employee slug that supposed to verify eligibility.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:30 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

They don't have to be smart or intelligent. Just vote democrat and be smarter then the federal employee slug that supposed to verify eligibility.

What are the "tricks" Darth? How are they getting away with the fraud?
Are you smart enough to figure it out? Enlighten us. How would you do it?

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next