Bought a new boat

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bought a new boat Empty Bought a new boat

Post  Twinkies on Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:34 pm

Very similar to this bad boy



Cant wait to go to the river and piss off the fishermen.
Twinkies
Twinkies

Posts : 389
Join date : 2013-03-19
Age : 74

Back to top Go down

Bought a new boat Empty Re: Bought a new boat

Post  Freedom Forever on Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:04 am

I got a rock. Crying or Very sad
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Posts : 1123
Join date : 2013-01-14
Location : Yur Mom's House

Back to top Go down

Bought a new boat Empty Re: Bought a new boat

Post  Darth Cheney on Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:24 am

Twinkies wrote:Very similar to this bad boy



Cant wait to go to the river and piss off the fishermen.

Then you just accomplished having one of the two best days of your life.  Unfortunately, the second best day will cost you some serious $$$.  You want to guess what that day will entail?
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3556
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

Back to top Go down

Bought a new boat Empty Re: Bought a new boat

Post  Twinkies on Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:37 am

Darth Cheney wrote:
Twinkies wrote:Very similar to this bad boy



Cant wait to go to the river and piss off the fishermen.

Then you just accomplished having one of the two best days of your life.  Unfortunately, the second best day will cost you some serious $$$.  You want to guess what that day will entail?
Ive heard that before. When you sell.  Ive also owned boats before.  I try to get rid of them but it never happens. I always find myself buying another one.
Twinkies
Twinkies

Posts : 389
Join date : 2013-03-19
Age : 74

Back to top Go down

Bought a new boat Empty Re: Bought a new boat

Post  Darth Cheney on Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:58 pm

Twinkies wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Twinkies wrote:Very similar to this bad boy



Cant wait to go to the river and piss off the fishermen.

Then you just accomplished having one of the two best days of your life.  Unfortunately, the second best day will cost you some serious $$$.  You want to guess what that day will entail?
Ive heard that before. When you sell.  Ive also owned boats before.  I try to get rid of them but it never happens. I always find myself buying another one.
The smart thin to do is hang with someone who owns a boat...they get to pay for the gas, insurance, storage, etc. and you just bring some extra beer when you go out. Your yearly cost ~$100...their yearly cost ~$10,000.  Hey, when are we going boating and what kind of beer do you like? Twisted Evil
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3556
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

Back to top Go down

Bought a new boat Empty Re: Bought a new boat

Post  Twinkies on Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:02 pm

$10,000 a year? I wish It was that little.  

Current favorite would be Black Crown.
Twinkies
Twinkies

Posts : 389
Join date : 2013-03-19
Age : 74

Back to top Go down

Bought a new boat Empty Re: Bought a new boat

Post  Darth Cheney on Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:51 pm

Twinkies wrote:$10,000 a year? I wish It was that little.  

Current favorite would be Black Crown.
That's racist!
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3556
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

Back to top Go down

Bought a new boat Empty Re: Bought a new boat

Post  BladeRunner on Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:37 am

Twinkies wrote:Very similar to this bad boy



Cant wait to go to the river and piss off the fishermen.

Nice boat. Is that your main reason to go to  the river? Piss off the fishermen?

So, you're one of the arrogant buttheads that pisses me off....



I knew it had to be a liberal....
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Posts : 1922
Join date : 2012-12-21

Back to top Go down

Bought a new boat Empty Re: Bought a new boat

Post  Twinkies on Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:15 am

BladeRunner wrote:Nice boat. Is that your main reason to go to  the river? Piss off the fishermen?

So, you're one of the arrogant buttheads that pisses me off....



I knew it had to be a liberal....
Yep!  Mainly, nothing like flying past a boat fishing at 2mph, in my boat at 80mph.  Plus 80mph on water is fun, you should try it sometime.
Twinkies
Twinkies

Posts : 389
Join date : 2013-03-19
Age : 74

Back to top Go down

Bought a new boat Empty Re: Bought a new boat

Post  BladeRunner on Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:48 am

Twinkies wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:Nice boat. Is that your main reason to go to  the river? Piss off the fishermen?

So, you're one of the arrogant buttheads that pisses me off....



I knew it had to be a liberal....
Yep!  Mainly, nothing like flying past a boat fishing at 2mph, in my boat at 80mph.  Plus 80mph on water is fun, you should try it sometime.


You're assuming my boat only does 2mph?

LOL. Good one.

It's buttholes like you that nearly killed my kid a couple of years ago. He was on the back of a jet ski getting ready to pull a wake boarder and another boat went between the jet ski and the kid in the water. The boat's prop caught the ski rope, yanked it out of the jet ski, nearly hitting my kid in the head. Flipped the jet ski, and broke part of it.

Yep, sounds like something you'd do, based on your comments.....
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Posts : 1922
Join date : 2012-12-21

Back to top Go down

Bought a new boat Empty Re: Bought a new boat

Post  Darth Cheney on Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:06 am

Twinkies wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:Nice boat. Is that your main reason to go to  the river? Piss off the fishermen?

So, you're one of the arrogant buttheads that pisses me off....



I knew it had to be a liberal....
Yep!  Mainly, nothing like flying past a boat fishing at 2mph, in my boat at 80mph.  Plus 80mph on water is fun, you should try it sometime.
Put down the crack pipe...you do not own a boat that can achieve 80 mph on the water.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3556
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

Back to top Go down

Bought a new boat Empty Re: Bought a new boat

Post  Shortie's Ex on Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:27 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:Nice boat. Is that your main reason to go to  the river? Piss off the fishermen?

So, you're one of the arrogant buttheads that pisses me off....



I knew it had to be a liberal....
Yep!  Mainly, nothing like flying past a boat fishing at 2mph, in my boat at 80mph.  Plus 80mph on water is fun, you should try it sometime.
Put down the crack pipe...you do not own a boat that can achieve 80 mph on the water.
Isn't LSD making a come-back ? Bet he goes at least 80, while on speed.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1391
Join date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Bought a new boat Empty Re: Bought a new boat

Post  Twinkies on Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:01 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
You're assuming my boat only does 2mph?
Nope, but when you have the kicker going actually fishing you only go about 2-5mph.  Anyway thats how my buddies Ranger is. 

Get off your high horse thinking only people who dont agree with you politically boat around like assholes.  Im actually very careful, I would hate to have something happen like it did to your son.  I hope he is ok.
Twinkies
Twinkies

Posts : 389
Join date : 2013-03-19
Age : 74

Back to top Go down

Bought a new boat Empty Re: Bought a new boat

Post  Twinkies on Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:03 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:Put down the crack pipe...you do not own a boat that can achieve 80 mph on the water.
Pretty damn close if not.  According to other owners with the same boat/engine.  Going to the Ozarks next weekend to find out.
Twinkies
Twinkies

Posts : 389
Join date : 2013-03-19
Age : 74

Back to top Go down

Bought a new boat Empty Re: Bought a new boat

Post  Darth Cheney on Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:08 pm

Twinkies wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:Put down the crack pipe...you do not own a boat that can achieve 80 mph on the water.
Pretty damn close if not.  According to other owners with the same boat/engine.  Going to the Ozarks next weekend to find out.
They like perdy boys like you down there that can squeal like a hog. (Que: Deliverance theme song)
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3556
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

Back to top Go down

Bought a new boat Empty Re: Bought a new boat

Post  sodaknomad on Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:03 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:Put down the crack pipe...you do not own a boat that can achieve 80 mph on the water.
Pretty damn close if not.  According to other owners with the same boat/engine.  Going to the Ozarks next weekend to find out.
They like perdy boys like you down there that can squeal like a hog. (Que: Deliverance theme song)

Nah, Darth, they'd hang ol' Twinks high down in the Ozarks. That's Jayzus country.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Posts : 768
Join date : 2012-12-31
Age : 58
Location : High above the James River...and anywhere else

Back to top Go down

Bought a new boat Empty Re: Bought a new boat

Post  Twinkies on Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:59 pm

Maybe some day Ill afford a boat like this.  Engines and drives cost 150k a piece, boat is probably another 200k.  So at least 600k total for the boat. Pretty fuel efficient though, no need for race gas with these engines.  

Twinkies
Twinkies

Posts : 389
Join date : 2013-03-19
Age : 74

Back to top Go down

Bought a new boat Empty Re: Bought a new boat

Post  Confused18 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:54 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Twinkies wrote:Very similar to this bad boy



Cant wait to go to the river and piss off the fishermen.

Then you just accomplished having one of the two best days of your life.  Unfortunately, the second best day will cost you some serious $$$.  You want to guess what that day will entail?
Ive heard that before. When you sell.  Ive also owned boats before.  I try to get rid of them but it never happens. I always find myself buying another one.
The smart thin to do is hang with someone who owns a boat...they get to pay for the gas, insurance, storage, etc. and you just bring some extra beer when you go out. Your yearly cost ~$100...their yearly cost ~$10,000.  Hey, when are we going boating and what kind of beer do you like? Twisted Evil

Now this is a REAL liberal view. Twinks your boat is still freaking stupid.
Confused18
Confused18

Posts : 79
Join date : 2013-06-27

Back to top Go down

Bought a new boat Empty Re: Bought a new boat

Post  BladeRunner on Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:44 pm

Confused18 wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
The smart thin to do is hang with someone who owns a boat...they get to pay for the gas, insurance, storage, etc. and you just bring some extra beer when you go out. Your yearly cost ~$100...their yearly cost ~$10,000.  Hey, when are we going boating and what kind of beer do you like? Twisted Evil

Now this is a REAL liberal view.  Twinks your boat is still freaking stupid.

He's got you there, Darth. Liberalism is all about free-loading.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Posts : 1922
Join date : 2012-12-21

Back to top Go down

Bought a new boat Empty Re: Bought a new boat

Post  Confused18 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:03 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
Confused18 wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
The smart thin to do is hang with someone who owns a boat...they get to pay for the gas, insurance, storage, etc. and you just bring some extra beer when you go out. Your yearly cost ~$100...their yearly cost ~$10,000.  Hey, when are we going boating and what kind of beer do you like? Twisted Evil

Now this is a REAL liberal view.  Twinks your boat is still freaking stupid.

He's got you there, Darth. Liberalism is all about free-loading.

Did we just agree on something.... O shiste, better wash your hands/mouth bro... LOL! I do agree that liberals tend to free load.
Confused18
Confused18

Posts : 79
Join date : 2013-06-27

Back to top Go down

Bought a new boat Empty Re: Bought a new boat

Post  Twinkies on Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:05 pm

haha
Twinkies
Twinkies

Posts : 389
Join date : 2013-03-19
Age : 74

Back to top Go down

Bought a new boat Empty Re: Bought a new boat

Post  Darth Cheney on Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:54 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
Confused18 wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
The smart thin to do is hang with someone who owns a boat...they get to pay for the gas, insurance, storage, etc. and you just bring some extra beer when you go out. Your yearly cost ~$100...their yearly cost ~$10,000.  Hey, when are we going boating and what kind of beer do you like? Twisted Evil

Now this is a REAL liberal view.  Twinks your boat is still freaking stupid.

He's got you there, Darth. Liberalism is all about free-loading.

 Could be taken that way but who would allow or could stand having a liberal around them for an extended period of time...unless you are gay.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3556
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

Back to top Go down

Bought a new boat Empty Re: Bought a new boat

Post  Twinkies on Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:12 am

Darth Cheney wrote:

 Could be taken that way but who would allow or could stand having a liberal around them for an extended period of time...unless you are gay.
Your free loading self would love being around me. I am so generous with everyone. I like Crown Royal and Johnny Green the most. You would probably drink that in my boat.

BTW here is a sweet video of the Miami Boat Show 2011. I was there that year, rode in a twin turbine powered non race boat boat. Nothing like going 180mph on water. Maybe after I get the hard worker Darth working for me I can afford the $1.5 Million price tag.
Twinkies
Twinkies

Posts : 389
Join date : 2013-03-19
Age : 74

Back to top Go down

Bought a new boat Empty Re: Bought a new boat

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:48 am

Twinkies wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

 Could be taken that way but who would allow or could stand having a liberal around them for an extended period of time...unless you are gay.
Your free loading self would love being around me.  I am so generous with everyone.  I like Crown Royal and Johnny Green the most.  You would probably drink that in my boat.  

BTW here is a sweet video of the Miami Boat Show 2011.  I was there that year, rode in a twin turbine powered non race boat boat.  Nothing like going 180mph on water.  Maybe after I get the hard worker Darth working for me I can afford the $1.5 Million price tag.  

What do you do with all those faggy velvet bags? drunken 
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

Back to top Go down

Bought a new boat Empty Re: Bought a new boat

Post  Twinkies on Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:36 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
What do you do with all those faggy velvet bags? drunken 
My mother is making a blanket with them all. Now its faggy to drink crown royal? Interesting.
Twinkies
Twinkies

Posts : 389
Join date : 2013-03-19
Age : 74

Back to top Go down

Bought a new boat Empty Re: Bought a new boat

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum