Most double standard poster of site who shall not be named?

Go down

Most double standard poster of site who shall not be named? Empty Most double standard poster of site who shall not be named?

Post  BladeRunner on Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:13 am

Place your nominations here......

BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Posts : 1922
Join date : 2012-12-21

Back to top Go down

Most double standard poster of site who shall not be named? Empty Re: Most double standard poster of site who shall not be named?

Post  Darth Cheney on Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:08 am

I vote Sdkid...he allows the mods unfettered reign yet lets conservatives receive his/their wrath while stating he is a conservative and fair.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3556
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

Back to top Go down

Most double standard poster of site who shall not be named? Empty Re: Most double standard poster of site who shall not be named?

Post  Skeptical on Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:00 am

BladeRunner wrote:Place your nominations here......


Are we limited to just one???

One of a few over there on the site that shall not be named is the person who maintains ONLY supporting abortion in cases of rape, incest, and life of the woman yet posts many articles supporting abortion.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Posts : 2914
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Most double standard poster of site who shall not be named? Empty Re: Most double standard poster of site who shall not be named?

Post  Darth Cheney on Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:08 am

I think Skep wins.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3556
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

Back to top Go down

Most double standard poster of site who shall not be named? Empty Re: Most double standard poster of site who shall not be named?

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:15 am

Skeptical wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:Place your nominations here......


Are we limited to just one???

One of a few over there on the site that shall not be named is the person who maintains ONLY supporting abortion in cases of rape, incest, and life of the woman yet posts many articles supporting abortion.

Yah, but his wall of words and interminably long posts are so convincing.

insert /sarc thingy :arrow: here
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

Back to top Go down

Most double standard poster of site who shall not be named? Empty Re: Most double standard poster of site who shall not be named?

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:38 am

Actually their all encompassing Standards and Practices Committee on Proper Linkage and Weasely Wordage is shot through with hypocrisy and double standards.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

Back to top Go down

Most double standard poster of site who shall not be named? Empty Re: Most double standard poster of site who shall not be named?

Post  BladeRunner on Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:13 pm

Skeptical wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:Place your nominations here......


Are we limited to just one???

One of a few over there on the site that shall not be named is the person who maintains ONLY supporting abortion in cases of rape, incest, and life of the woman yet posts many articles supporting abortion.

I just can't place that person...........Can't figure out exactly who you're talking about...

Just kidding, I know exactly who you are talking about. And you are spot on. This person brings up so many articles supporting it and supporting politicians who support it. This person's credibility is very low, in my opinion.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Posts : 1922
Join date : 2012-12-21

Back to top Go down

Most double standard poster of site who shall not be named? Empty Re: Most double standard poster of site who shall not be named?

Post  sodaknomad on Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:34 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:Place your nominations here......


Are we limited to just one???

One of a few over there on the site that shall not be named is the person who maintains ONLY supporting abortion in cases of rape, incest, and life of the woman yet posts many articles supporting abortion.

I just can't place that person...........Can't figure out exactly who you're talking about...

Just kidding, I know exactly who you are talking about. And you are spot on. This person brings up so many articles supporting it and supporting politicians who support it. This person's credibility is very low, in my opinion.

I have two. JT and Shortie, both.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Posts : 768
Join date : 2012-12-31
Age : 58
Location : High above the James River...and anywhere else

Back to top Go down

Most double standard poster of site who shall not be named? Empty Re: Most double standard poster of site who shall not be named?

Post  nightlight88 on Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:05 am

BladeRunner wrote:Place your nominations here......


Sheriff Bart - bitches about trolling and then she/he/it trolls with the best of them

JT - the consumate Pharisee

Autobubbs - bitches about getting neg reps and then neg reps others several times a day

Twinkies - bitches about worthless posts and then posts 'worthless comments'

winnar - just because he is a wuss
nightlight88
nightlight88

Posts : 1680
Join date : 2012-12-25

Back to top Go down

Most double standard poster of site who shall not be named? Empty Re: Most double standard poster of site who shall not be named?

Post  nightlight88 on Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:07 am

BladeRunner wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:Place your nominations here......


Are we limited to just one???

One of a few over there on the site that shall not be named is the person who maintains ONLY supporting abortion in cases of rape, incest, and life of the woman yet posts many articles supporting abortion.

I just can't place that person...........Can't figure out exactly who you're talking about...

Just kidding, I know exactly who you are talking about. And you are spot on. This person brings up so many articles supporting it and supporting politicians who support it. This person's credibility is very low, in my opinion.

The liberals play him like a bad fiddle.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Posts : 1680
Join date : 2012-12-25

Back to top Go down

Most double standard poster of site who shall not be named? Empty Re: Most double standard poster of site who shall not be named?

Post  Darth Cheney on Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:21 am

nightlight88 wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:Place your nominations here......


Are we limited to just one???

One of a few over there on the site that shall not be named is the person who maintains ONLY supporting abortion in cases of rape, incest, and life of the woman yet posts many articles supporting abortion.

I just can't place that person...........Can't figure out exactly who you're talking about...

Just kidding, I know exactly who you are talking about. And you are spot on. This person brings up so many articles supporting it and supporting politicians who support it. This person's credibility is very low, in my opinion.

The liberals play him like a bad fiddle.

When you lie with dogs...don't be surprised when you get fleas.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3556
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

Back to top Go down

Most double standard poster of site who shall not be named? Empty Re: Most double standard poster of site who shall not be named?

Post  BladeRunner on Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:38 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:Place your nominations here......


Sheriff Bart - bitches about trolling and then she/he/it trolls with the best of them

JT - the consumate Pharisee

Autobubbs - bitches about getting neg reps and then neg reps others several times a day

Twinkies - bitches about worthless posts and then posts 'worthless comments'

winnar - just because he is a wuss

You pretty much nailed it. Especially twinks personally attacking you in the "240 Scientists" thread. Apparently it's OK for mods to do that there. But if anyone even gets close to doing that, they're shown the door.

EDIT:

I meant that if any "conservative" says anything close to that, they are muted, and eventually shown the door.

That whole place is just one double standard.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Posts : 1922
Join date : 2012-12-21

Back to top Go down

Most double standard poster of site who shall not be named? Empty Re: Most double standard poster of site who shall not be named?

Post  BladeRunner on Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:35 pm

LOL.....

Here's an example: http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=8877.msg219431;topicseen#msg219431

Any idea where that thread will go?
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Posts : 1922
Join date : 2012-12-21

Back to top Go down

Most double standard poster of site who shall not be named? Empty Re: Most double standard poster of site who shall not be named?

Post  Darth Cheney on Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:57 pm

What are the missing 38% independents?
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3556
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

Back to top Go down

Most double standard poster of site who shall not be named? Empty Re: Most double standard poster of site who shall not be named?

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:37 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:What are the missing 38% independents?

Whiney sum beetchs is what. Never trust a fence straddler, especially whiney ones.

Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

Back to top Go down

Most double standard poster of site who shall not be named? Empty Re: Most double standard poster of site who shall not be named?

Post  BladeRunner on Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:36 am

This is a hoot! One of the posters there said the following:

Maybe, it is due to in part, because some scientists are more open to other possibilities/ideas, or less rigid in beliefs? I don't know for sure if that is the case, but it might be possible.

here:CLICK

Um, sure, that's why some scientists that study Intelligent Design are cast out of the scientific community, because said scientific community is "more open to other possibilities/ideas" ........

Another example of a double standard.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Posts : 1922
Join date : 2012-12-21

Back to top Go down

Most double standard poster of site who shall not be named? Empty Re: Most double standard poster of site who shall not be named?

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:18 am

BladeRunner wrote:This is a hoot! One of the posters there said the following:

Maybe, it is due to in part, because some scientists are more open to other possibilities/ideas, or less rigid in beliefs? I don't know for sure if that is the case, but it might be possible.

here:CLICK

Um, sure, that's why some scientists that study Intelligent Design are cast out of the scientific community, because said scientific community is "more open to other possibilities/ideas" ........

Another example of a double standard.

Consider the source ... MyThots. It's a wonder she isn't bitching about Daugaard or the Republican Legislature. She is always out in the weeds and never on topic. Of course the Mods just let her prattle on. My head hurts just trying to read let alone comprehend her posts.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

Back to top Go down

Most double standard poster of site who shall not be named? Empty Re: Most double standard poster of site who shall not be named?

Post  BladeRunner on Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:01 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:This is a hoot! One of the posters there said the following:

Maybe, it is due to in part, because some scientists are more open to other possibilities/ideas, or less rigid in beliefs? I don't know for sure if that is the case, but it might be possible.

here:CLICK

Um, sure, that's why some scientists that study Intelligent Design are cast out of the scientific community, because said scientific community is "more open to other possibilities/ideas" ........

Another example of a double standard.

Consider the source ... MyThots. It's a wonder she isn't bitching about Daugaard or the Republican Legislature. She is always out in the weeds and never on topic. Of course the Mods just let her prattle on. My head hurts just trying to read let alone comprehend her posts.

And we both know the originator of that thread is sitting at his computer with giddiness at the prospect of people seeing that his beloved Democrat party is more "scientific" than the Republican party. The hilarious thing about that is that the liberal Democrats are the ones that trash Christianity on a daily basis. The same Christianity named after Christ, his Lord and Savior.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Posts : 1922
Join date : 2012-12-21

Back to top Go down

Most double standard poster of site who shall not be named? Empty Re: Most double standard poster of site who shall not be named?

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:00 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:This is a hoot! One of the posters there said the following:

Maybe, it is due to in part, because some scientists are more open to other possibilities/ideas, or less rigid in beliefs? I don't know for sure if that is the case, but it might be possible.

here:CLICK

Um, sure, that's why some scientists that study Intelligent Design are cast out of the scientific community, because said scientific community is "more open to other possibilities/ideas" ........

Another example of a double standard.

Consider the source ... MyThots. It's a wonder she isn't bitching about Daugaard or the Republican Legislature. She is always out in the weeds and never on topic. Of course the Mods just let her prattle on. My head hurts just trying to read let alone comprehend her posts.

And we both know the originator of that thread is sitting at his computer with giddiness at the prospect of people seeing that his beloved Democrat party is more "scientific" than the Republican party. The hilarious thing about that is that the liberal Democrats are the ones that trash Christianity on a daily basis. The same Christianity named after Christ, his Lord and Savior.

What's remarkable is this "new" (2009) poll isn't and like some Zombie has been reanimated by the Left. I guess flogging the dead carcass of the knuckle dragging, sloping brow of the Neanderthal Republicans is just too much fun for the Democrats to give up. The Economist hit on this poll briefly and posed these hypotheses. From 2010:

I can think of three testable hypotheses they might look into. The first is that scientists are hostile towards Republicans, which scares young Republicans away from careers in science. The second is that Republicans are hostile towards science, and don't want to go into careers in science. The third is that young people who go into the sciences tend to end up becoming Democrats, due to factors inherent in the practice of science or to peer-group identification with other scientists. In the absence of data, I leave it to you to decide which you find most plausible. But by all means, social scientists should look into this.

http://www.economist.com/blogs/democracyinamerica/2010/12/science#comments

I tend to believe in 1 and 3 and you can throw in the fact that Republicans make up a smaller percentage of the general population and that Democrats in general tend to gravitate towards government and academia, two of the largest employers of scientists.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

Back to top Go down

Most double standard poster of site who shall not be named? Empty Re: Most double standard poster of site who shall not be named?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum