Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Must be horrible to be this afraid

5 posters

Go down

Must be horrible to be this afraid Empty Must be horrible to be this afraid

Post  Skeptical Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:14 pm

I wonder if the author of this LOE has suffered from paranoia long or just all his life.

<snip> "Responsible, peaceful civilian gun owners keep their guns locked and ammunition in a separate location. They take guns out to shoot, as for hunting or target shooting. Was the organizer sure that his gun walkers did not include dangerous people like wife beaters or drinkers? Maybe the marchers included someone with a temperament like the kid in Pierre charged with fatally shooting a friend. A marcher could have been like an acquaintance of mine, who kept a loaded pistol in his living room where kids could reach it. That’s not responsible, and neither is storing guns where burglars steal them, as certain gun owners did in Sioux Falls. It should be the responsibility of the organizers to confirm the participants are all reasonable and peaceful." <snip>

http://www.argusleader.com/article/20130808/VOICES09/308080026/Letter-Gun-owners-should-support-right-safety-all

Any possibility he shows this same "safe and responsible ownership" of his vehicle by removing the battery when not in use to prevent burglary theft and unauthorized use that may injure/maim/kill others?
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Must be horrible to be this afraid Empty Re: Must be horrible to be this afraid

Post  Darth Cheney Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:58 pm

Funny, I keep my guns loaded with one in the chamber and when I carry, locked and loaded.  I just have the funny suspicion that in the event I need to use it to save my life or others, the criminal won't wait for me to load the gun.  The only noise you will hear breaking into my house is bang and the bullet will have hit you before you hear the bang (speed of sound vs. bullet velocity and all).
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:13 pm

I wonder if the author of the 1:58pm post has suffered from paranoia long or just all his life.

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:34 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:I wonder if the author of the 1:58pm post has suffered from paranoia long or just all his life.
I'm not surprised you lost given your ignorance of deadly threats.  Roll another joint....
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:56 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:I wonder if the author of the 1:58pm post has suffered from paranoia long or just all his life.

I'm not surprised you lost given your ignorance of deadly threats.  Roll another joint....
FIXED IT !
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:48 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:Funny, I keep my guns loaded with one in the chamber and when I carry, locked and loaded.  I just have the funny suspicion that in the event I need to use it to save my life or others, the criminal won't wait for me to load the gun.  The only noise you will hear breaking into my house is bang and the bullet will have hit you before you hear the bang (speed of sound vs. bullet velocity and all).
Good to know you must have managed to recover some (since you said "guns") weapons from that lake you lost them when your boat overturned a year or so ago.

Come to think of it I don't think I will even give a warning shot to an intruder since the cost of ammo has skyrocketed.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:16 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:Funny, I keep my guns loaded with one in the chamber and when I carry, locked and loaded.  I just have the funny suspicion that in the event I need to use it to save my life or others, the criminal won't wait for me to load the gun.  The only noise you will hear breaking into my house is bang and the bullet will have hit you before you hear the bang (speed of sound vs. bullet velocity and all).
Good to know you must have managed to recover some (since you said "guns") weapons from that lake you lost them when your boat overturned a year or so ago.

Come to think of it I don't think I will even give a warning shot to an intruder since the cost of ammo has skyrocketed.
I just nibbled some out of pop tarts and use puffed wheat for bullets since the boating accident.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:23 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

I just nibbled some out of pop tarts and use puffed wheat for bullets since the boating accident.

Really pushing the zero tolerence crowd to the brink I see!
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  pse1124 Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:43 am

Skeptical wrote:
I wonder if the author of this LOE has suffered from paranoia long or just all his life.

<snip> "Responsible, peaceful civilian gun owners keep their guns locked and ammunition in a separate location. They take guns out to shoot, as for hunting or target shooting. Was the organizer sure that his gun walkers did not include dangerous people like wife beaters or drinkers? Maybe the marchers included someone with a temperament like the kid in Pierre charged with fatally shooting a friend. A marcher could have been like an acquaintance of mine, who kept a loaded pistol in his living room where kids could reach it. That’s not responsible, and neither is storing guns where burglars steal them, as certain gun owners did in Sioux Falls. It should be the responsibility of the organizers to confirm the participants are all reasonable and peaceful." <snip>

http://www.argusleader.com/article/20130808/VOICES09/308080026/Letter-Gun-owners-should-support-right-safety-all

Any possibility he shows this same "safe and responsible ownership" of his vehicle by removing the battery when not in use to prevent burglary theft and unauthorized use that may injure/maim/kill others?
LOL a liberal thinks he knows what "responsibility" is. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa
pse1124
pse1124

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:47 am

Donald B. Pryce from Vermillion: You are a fricken moron. Do Not ever own a gun.

Whenever an assailant breaks into my house, (and they have in 2003) I always say to them; Hold on a minute, my ammunition is locked up in another room, please wait here while I retrieve it and then load my weapon in front of you. This will only take a couple of minutes. Do you have time to wait? Shocked 
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:52 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:Donald B. Pryce from Vermillion:  You are a fricken moron. Do Not ever own a gun.

Whenever an assailant breaks into my house, (and they have in 2003) I always say to them; Hold on a minute, my ammunition is locked up in another room, please wait here while I retrieve it and then load my weapon in front of you. This will only take a couple of minutes. Do you have time to wait? Shocked 
Did you wound or kill the "assailant" (noun: A person who physically attacks another.) in 2003? Was he attacking you or a loved one? Was this in Sioux Falls? What neighborhood? How horrible.
Are you and/or loved ones OK now? Did you have to seek counseling? Children involved? That can be a life-altering experience.
Even though we may disagree on some issues, I sincerely hope everything turned out OK for your family.

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:54 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:Donald B. Pryce from Vermillion:  You are a fricken moron. Do Not ever own a gun.

Did you wound or kill the "assailant" (noun: A person who physically attacks another.) in 2003? Was he attacking you or a loved one? Was this in Sioux Falls? What neighborhood? How horrible.
Are you and/or loved ones OK now? Did you have to seek counseling? Children involved? That can be a life-altering experience.
Even though we may disagree on some issues, I sincerely hope everything turned out OK for your family.
Yes cheers 
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:59 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:

Yes cheers 
OK - I can apply "yes" to all except the
"wound or kill" and "what neighborhood".

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:05 pm

Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:00 pm

Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:39 pm

Must be part of the Domestic Defense Force that is equally trained and equipped as the military ... ya think?
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Must be horrible to be this afraid Empty Shooting Republicans Might be O.K.

Post  Darth Cheney Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:22 am

Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum