Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ahww Crap!

2 posters

Go down

Ahww Crap! Empty Ahww Crap!

Post  Gomezz Adddams Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:42 pm

My Bears sucked the big one and didn't make the playoffs. I'm over it.

Rooting for the ViQueens to lose will only take you through the first round of playoffs.

The Broncos-Ravens games was dynomite but what was that shit with Manning genuflecting at .30 with 2 timeouts at the end of regulation? Ohh rue the day as the Ravens kick a FG with .30 left in OT. Sumbitch!

Had to watch the Netflix movie with the Better Half so I missed Packers-49'ers, but seriously?, we still have the two freaking Harbaugh Bros in the hunt for that gawd awful ugly Super Bowl Ring? Gimme a break.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Ahww Crap! Empty Re: Ahww Crap!

Post  BladeRunner Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:37 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:My Bears sucked the big one and didn't make the playoffs. I'm over it.

Rooting for the ViQueens to lose will only take you through the first round of playoffs.

The Broncos-Ravens games was dynomite but what was that shit with Manning genuflecting at .30 with 2 timeouts at the end of regulation? Ohh rue the day as the Ravens kick a FG with .30 left in OT. Sumbitch!

Had to watch the Netflix movie with the Better Half so I missed Packers-49'ers, but seriously?, we still have the two freaking Harbaugh Bros in the hunt for that gawd awful ugly Super Bowl Ring? Gimme a break.

I didn't watch any football this weekend. Not that big a fan, but I was pulling for Denver, was surprised they got beat. And was disappointed I missed a good game.

As long as the Patriots don't win....
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Ahww Crap! Empty Awww Crap Redux

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:53 am

I really didn't want to see the Harbaugh brothers make it to the Super Bowl or as the headline challenged sport writers are calling it "Super Bro". Save me. Now that's all they'll talk about instead of the game. Shoot me now.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Ahww Crap! Empty Re: Ahww Crap!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down