Here's a real blast from the past

Go down

Here's a real blast from the past  Empty Here's a real blast from the past

Post  sodaknomad on Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:51 pm

And she's still sexy...drunken

Here's a real blast from the past  B2d16e64-229e-4df6-a81a-6048fbe65e92_181389499
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Posts : 768
Join date : 2012-12-31
Age : 58
Location : High above the James River...and anywhere else

Back to top Go down

Here's a real blast from the past  Empty Re: Here's a real blast from the past

Post  BladeRunner on Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:21 pm

Definitely! And she's 73 years old.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Posts : 1922
Join date : 2012-12-21

Back to top Go down

Here's a real blast from the past  Empty Re: Here's a real blast from the past

Post  Skeptical on Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:44 pm

Just a wee youngster!

Seriously, a lot of 30's aged females probably wish they looked this good.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Posts : 2914
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Here's a real blast from the past  Empty Re: Here's a real blast from the past

Post  Darth Cheney on Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:49 pm

100% on board!

Christie Brinkley is another knock out.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3556
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

Back to top Go down

Here's a real blast from the past  Empty Re: Here's a real blast from the past

Post  Freedom Forever on Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:39 pm

ahhhh A true Hollywood beauty with class. She would never make it today unless she was a dysfunctional drunk.
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Posts : 1123
Join date : 2013-01-14
Location : Yur Mom's House

Back to top Go down

Here's a real blast from the past  Empty Re: Here's a real blast from the past

Post  sodaknomad on Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:42 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:100% on board!

Christie Brinkley is another knock out.
Skeptical wrote:Just a wee youngster!

Seriously, a lot of 30's aged females probably wish they looked this good.
BladeRunner wrote:Definitely! And she's 73 years old.
Hey, Admin,

These three guys are demanding a drool smilie.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Posts : 768
Join date : 2012-12-31
Age : 58
Location : High above the James River...and anywhere else

Back to top Go down

Here's a real blast from the past  Empty Re: Here's a real blast from the past

Post  Skeptical on Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:22 pm

sodaknomad wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:100% on board!

Christie Brinkley is another knock out.
Skeptical wrote:Just a wee youngster!

Seriously, a lot of 30's aged females probably wish they looked this good.
BladeRunner wrote:Definitely! And she's 73 years old.
Hey, Admin,

These three guys are demanding a drool smilie.
Will this work until admin provides a better one?  


Here's a real blast from the past  Drool_10
Skeptical
Skeptical

Posts : 2914
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Here's a real blast from the past  Empty Re: Here's a real blast from the past

Post  sodaknomad on Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:45 pm

 
Skeptical wrote:
sodaknomad wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:100% on board!

Christie Brinkley is another knock out.
Skeptical wrote:Just a wee youngster!

Seriously, a lot of 30's aged females probably wish they looked this good.
BladeRunner wrote:Definitely! And she's 73 years old.
Hey, Admin,

These three guys are demanding a drool smilie.
Will this work until admin provides a better one?  


Here's a real blast from the past  Drool_10
cheers
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Posts : 768
Join date : 2012-12-31
Age : 58
Location : High above the James River...and anywhere else

Back to top Go down

Here's a real blast from the past  Empty Re: Here's a real blast from the past

Post  Admin on Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:49 pm

Here you go.....

Here's a real blast from the past  1482947809 
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 61
Join date : 2012-12-21

https://justsayingit.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Here's a real blast from the past  Empty Re: Here's a real blast from the past

Post  Twinkies on Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:15 pm

Meh...
Twinkies
Twinkies

Posts : 389
Join date : 2013-03-19
Age : 74

Back to top Go down

Here's a real blast from the past  Empty Re: Here's a real blast from the past

Post  sodaknomad on Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:46 pm

Twinkies wrote:Meh...
I take it yo mama hasn't changed your diapers yet today.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Posts : 768
Join date : 2012-12-31
Age : 58
Location : High above the James River...and anywhere else

Back to top Go down

Here's a real blast from the past  Empty Re: Here's a real blast from the past

Post  nightlight88 on Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:59 pm

sodaknomad wrote:
Twinkies wrote:Meh...
I take it yo mama hasn't changed your diapers yet today.
Nah, twinks doesn't float his boat with women.

Winnar is more to his taste.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Posts : 1680
Join date : 2012-12-25

Back to top Go down

Here's a real blast from the past  Empty Re: Here's a real blast from the past

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum