Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zero Dark Thirty

2 posters

Go down

Zero Dark Thirty Empty Zero Dark Thirty

Post  Darth Cheney Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:05 pm

I posted this somewhere else but will put it here again. Anywho, saw it and thought it sucked major. Anyone else see it?
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Zero Dark Thirty Empty Re: Zero Dark Thirty

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:19 am

I must suck at my movie reviews because I watched on TV last night and there where nothing but raves for ZDT. Fargo is more my taste..."Norm the prowler needs a jump"
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:37 pm

Watched Seal Team 6 last weekend...it was the same as Zero Dark Thirty. Someone should get their ass sued for copy right infringement. Anywho, both films sucked in my mind....real snooze-fests.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue May 21, 2013 11:22 am

Saw it last weekend with the wife. It was my Netflix movie for the week. I enjoyed it although it was a bit longish at 2.5 hours. Lots and lots of backstory which drug in spots especially when trying to remember the Mooslims with 4 or 5 names and 36 syllables in them. Crikers! The last 30 minutes are the most dramatic (duh) when all the Seals are given their krazy pills and all hell breaks loose in the assault on bin Laden's compound. Favorite moment was when flying in the untested stealth Blackhawks the lead Seal asks who has been in a copter crash. All raise their hand. affraid I gave it a 4 out of 5 stars in the Netflix rating scale.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down