Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Change and Despair

3 posters

Go down

Change and Despair Empty Change and Despair

Post  nightlight88 Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:04 am

Throughout the past years of the Obama presidency, we have lost freedoms and rights at the hands of the most radical, leftist, America hater ever imagined.

Even before the election, I knew that the so called 'hope and change' would be a disaster. The leftists, both R and D, bought into this because they WANTED to. They wanted more government control, they wanted more people dependent on the government, they wanted cheap labor and democrat votes.

The Constitution has been shredded and it has been shredded to the cheers of the statists. Liberals use the goodness, guilt, and sense of fair play of many Americans against the nation as a whole. They offered the people a new, shiny, utopian world, and the majority of Americans fell for the trick, and voted in Obama.

The mainstream leftist media helped create this downfall.

We are forced to purchase healthcare. Is that constitutional? HELL NO, but that makes no difference to the liberals. Its not about healthcare, its about control. If they cared about peoples health, would they abort babies by the millions? Would the kill people on life support?

Too many people are fooled and continue to be foolish.

This once great nation is destined to go the way of the buggy whip. Tossed in the ashbin of history.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Change and Despair Empty Re: Change and Despair

Post  sodaknomad Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:27 pm

The libbies believe in segregation. They love to segregate us from our money and segregate us from Liberty. Liberalism is a mental disorder.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:03 pm

Come on you guys, just give em a chance. Just a little more liberalism and we are there. Total utopia, whether you want it or not.  Change and Despair 1398734447  follow me  Change and Despair 1398734447 
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:34 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:Come on you guys, just give em a chance. Just a little more liberalism and we are there. Total utopia, whether you want it or not.     Change and Despair 1398734447  follow me  Change and Despair 1398734447 

No thanks, I'm too fiercely independent for the collective. Perhaps it's all this Hungarian blood in me. Remember that the last attempt to force Hungarians into the collective failed miserably.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down