I wonder what team.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I wonder what team.

Post  nightlight88 on Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:32 pm

Looks like the sodomites are invading the NFL.  I wonder how much pressure it took from the homo organizations to get him to admit it.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/10/sports/michael-sam-college-football-star-says-he-is-gay-ahead-of-nfl-draft.html?_r=0

Maybe the Alternative Football League will draft him.

The San Francisco Girlymen or the Florida Limpwrists.
avatar
nightlight88

Posts : 1680
Join date : 2012-12-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I wonder what team.

Post  Twinkies on Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:35 pm

Man I cant watch foot ball now. Since they dont care they must all be gay.
avatar
Twinkies

Posts : 389
Join date : 2013-03-19
Age : 72

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I wonder what team.

Post  Skeptical on Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:18 pm

nightlight88 wrote:Looks like the sodomites are invading the NFL.  I wonder how much pressure it took from the homo organizations to get him to admit it.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/10/sports/michael-sam-college-football-star-says-he-is-gay-ahead-of-nfl-draft.html?_r=0

Maybe the Alternative Football League will draft him.

The San Francisco Girlymen or the Florida Limpwrists.

When I first saw this on the internet I thought to myself, "Self, here is a guy getting the ducks in a row for an employment discrimination lawsuit in case no NFL team wants him!"
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2752
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I wonder what team.

Post  sodaknomad on Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:59 pm

Kraft said he was interested in drafting the girly man. Go England Noo... Rolling Eyes 
avatar
sodaknomad

Posts : 768
Join date : 2012-12-31
Age : 56
Location : High above the James River...and anywhere else

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I wonder what team.

Post  Darth Cheney on Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:31 pm

sodaknomad wrote:Kraft said he was interested in drafting the girly man. Go England Noo... Rolling Eyes 
What position does he play...tight end!
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3373
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I wonder what team.

Post  Shortie's Ex on Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:44 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
sodaknomad wrote:Kraft said he was interested in drafting the girly man. Go England Noo... Rolling Eyes 
What position does he play...tight end!
Defensive line.
avatar
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1150
Join date : 2013-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I wonder what team.

Post  Shortie's Ex on Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:46 pm

The Washington Redskins or the Baltimore Ravens.
avatar
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1150
Join date : 2013-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I wonder what team.

Post  nightlight88 on Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:39 am

Shortie's Lover wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
sodaknomad wrote:Kraft said he was interested in drafting the girly man. Go England Noo... Rolling Eyes 
What position does he play...tight end!
Defensive line.

Perfect position.

 affraid 
avatar
nightlight88

Posts : 1680
Join date : 2012-12-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I wonder what team.

Post  sodaknomad on Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:02 pm

Shortie's Lover wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
sodaknomad wrote:Kraft said he was interested in drafting the girly man. Go England Noo... Rolling Eyes 
What position does he play...tight end!
Defensive line.

I thought [s]he would be playing center. That way he can get his butt banged while he snaps the ball. affraid 
avatar
sodaknomad

Posts : 768
Join date : 2012-12-31
Age : 56
Location : High above the James River...and anywhere else

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I wonder what team.

Post  Darth Cheney on Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:32 pm

The q-u-e-e-r-s and faggots won't be happy until heterosexuals are openly ashamed of their sexual orientation. This crap is going to backfire in a major way.
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3373
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I wonder what team.

Post  Twinkies on Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:33 am

Darth Cheney wrote:The q-u-e-e-r-s and faggots won't be happy until heterosexuals are openly ashamed of their sexual orientation. This crap is going to backfire in a major way.
Yea thats exactly what it is.  Rolling Eyes 
avatar
Twinkies

Posts : 389
Join date : 2013-03-19
Age : 72

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I wonder what team.

Post  BladeRunner on Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:11 pm

Twinkies wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:The q-u-e-e-r-s and faggots won't be happy until heterosexuals are openly ashamed of their sexual orientation. This crap is going to backfire in a major way.
Yea thats exactly what it is.  Rolling Eyes 

It's already happened.

When was the last time you saw a Straight Pride Parade ?
avatar
BladeRunner

Posts : 1917
Join date : 2012-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I wonder what team.

Post  Freedom Forever on Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:03 pm

WoW! He came out of the closet. What guts! I don't know him at all but I will now start to worship him.  sunny 

This has been another libtard moment  scratch 
avatar
Freedom Forever

Posts : 1123
Join date : 2013-01-14
Location : Yur Mom's House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I wonder what team.

Post  Shortie's Ex on Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:58 am

BladeRunner wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:The q-u-e-e-r-s and faggots won't be happy until heterosexuals are openly ashamed of their sexual orientation. This crap is going to backfire in a major way.
Yea thats exactly what it is.  Rolling Eyes 

It's already happened.

When was the last time you saw a Straight Pride Parade ?

Most of the fella's who post to this site wouldn't be able to muster anything except false pride in their junk.
avatar
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1150
Join date : 2013-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I wonder what team.

Post  Freedom Forever on Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:29 pm

Shortie's Lover wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:The q-u-e-e-r-s and faggots won't be happy until heterosexuals are openly ashamed of their sexual orientation. This crap is going to backfire in a major way.
Yea thats exactly what it is.  Rolling Eyes 

It's already happened.

When was the last time you saw a Straight Pride Parade ?

Most of the fella's who post to this site wouldn't be able to muster anything except false pride in their junk.

+1 most of us could never measure up to what you have.  affraid 
avatar
Freedom Forever

Posts : 1123
Join date : 2013-01-14
Location : Yur Mom's House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I wonder what team.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum