Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welfare payouts statistics that will make you angry

+3
sodaknomad
nightlight88
BladeRunner
7 posters

Go down

Welfare payouts statistics that will make you angry Empty Welfare payouts statistics that will make you angry

Post  BladeRunner Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:08 am

Welfare payouts statistics that will make you angry 2875671632

Welfare payouts statistics that will make you angry All-states-welfare
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Welfare payouts statistics that will make you angry Empty Re: Welfare payouts statistics that will make you angry

Post  nightlight88 Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:33 am

BladeRunner wrote:Welfare payouts statistics that will make you angry 2875671632

Pretty obvious that blue states lead the way.

I would guess SD is influenced by the Indian population.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Welfare payouts statistics that will make you angry Empty Re: Welfare payouts statistics that will make you angry

Post  BladeRunner Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:01 am

regardless of whether or not a state is blue or red is not so much the point as how MUCH welfare people are getting........

No wonder we have so many people on it in this country.

Talk about incentivizing people to be dependent on the government instead of incentivizing them to go out and find a job.

BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:39 pm

BladeRunner wrote:Welfare payouts statistics that will make you angry 2875671632

Sodaknomad's welfare payout: $0.00
Sodaknomad's hourly equivelent: $0.00

What gives here? When do I get my fair share? Welfare payouts statistics that will make you angry 1078246258
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:35 pm

I won't rest until we rank 50TH.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:12 am

Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:08 am

She surely has a severe mental disease which there is no known cure...pity her.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:05 pm

Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:33 am

Darth Cheney wrote:There is no welfare fraud you teabagging nutcases:

http://hotair.com/archives/2014/03/31/couple-on-the-run-for-over-160000-in-fraud/

affraid 
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:42 pm

Skeptical wrote:

She surely has a severe mental disease which there is no known cure...pity her.

With all that metal on her, no wonder she can't get hired outside of Seattle.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat May 27, 2017 7:47 am

This was in the Waco Tribune Herald, Waco, TX.

PUT ME IN CHARGE . . .

Put me in charge of food stamps no cash for Ding Dongs or Ho Ho's, just money for 50-pound bags of rice and beans, blocks of cheese and all the powdered milk you can haul away. If you want steak and frozen pizza, then get a job.

Put me in charge of Medicaid. Then, we'll test recipients for drugs, alcohol, and nicotine. If you want to use drugs, alcohol, or smoke, then get a job.

Put me in charge of government housing. Ever live in a military barracks? You will maintain our property in a clean and good state of repair. Your "home" will be subject to inspections any time and possessions will be inventoried. If you want a plasma TV or Xbox 360, then get a job and your own place.

In addition, you will either present a check stub from a job each week or you will report to a "government" job. It may be cleaning the roadways of trash, painting and repairing public housing, whatever we find for you. We will sell your 22-inch rims and low profile tires and your blasting stereo and speakers and put that money toward the "common good."

Before you write that I've violated someone's rights, realize that all of the above is voluntary. If you want our money, accept our rules. Before you say that this would be "demeaning" and ruin their "self-esteem," consider that it wasn't that long ago that taking someone else's money for doing absolutely nothing was demeaning and lowered self-esteem.

If we are expected to pay for other people's mistakes we should at least attempt to make them learn from their bad choices. The current system rewards them for continuing to make bad choices.

I love this one....

AND while you are on Gov't subsistence, you no longer can VOTE! Yes, that is correct. For you to vote would be a conflict of interest. You will voluntarily remove yourself from voting while you are receiving a Gov't welfare check. If you want to vote, then get a job.

Now, if you have the guts - PASS IT ON...I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO GET THIS BACK, IF EVERYONE SENDS IT, I WILL GET OVER 220 BACK!!! I WOULD KNOW YOU SENT IT ON!!!

Isn't it weird that in AMERICA our flag and our culture offend so many people.....
but our benefits don't?

Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sat May 27, 2017 12:19 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:This was in the Waco Tribune Herald, Waco, TX.

PUT ME IN CHARGE . . .

Put me in charge of food stamps no cash for Ding Dongs or Ho Ho's, just money for 50-pound bags of rice and beans, blocks of cheese and all the powdered milk you can haul away.  If you want steak and frozen pizza, then get a job.

Put me in charge of Medicaid.  Then, we'll test recipients for drugs, alcohol, and nicotine.  If you want to use drugs, alcohol, or smoke, then get a job.

Put me in charge of government housing.  Ever live in a military barracks?  You will maintain our property in a clean and good state of repair.  Your "home" will be subject to inspections any time and possessions will be inventoried.  If you want a plasma TV or Xbox 360, then get a job and your own place.

In addition, you will either present a check stub from a job each week or you will report to a "government" job.  It may be cleaning the roadways of trash, painting and repairing public housing, whatever we find for you.  We will sell your 22-inch rims and low profile tires and your blasting stereo and speakers and put that money toward the "common good."

Before you write that I've violated someone's rights, realize that all of the above is voluntary.  If you want our money, accept our rules.  Before you say that this would be "demeaning" and ruin their "self-esteem," consider that it wasn't that long ago that taking someone else's money for doing absolutely nothing was demeaning and lowered self-esteem.

If we are expected to pay for other people's mistakes we should at least attempt to make them learn from their bad choices.  The current system rewards them for continuing to make bad choices.

I love this one....

AND while you are on Gov't subsistence, you no longer can VOTE!  Yes, that is correct.  For you to vote would be a conflict of interest.  You will voluntarily remove yourself from voting while you are receiving a Gov't welfare check.  If you want to vote, then get a job.

Now, if you have the guts - PASS IT ON...I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO GET THIS BACK, IF EVERYONE SENDS IT, I WILL GET OVER 220 BACK!!!  I WOULD KNOW YOU SENT IT ON!!!

Isn't it weird that in AMERICA our flag and our culture offend so many people.....
but our benefits don't?

We have spent TRILLIONS of dollars on REPRESSIVE LIBERAL welfare programs over the past few years and guess what?  We have more people living in so-called poverty thaN before.  LIBERALISM IS A FAILURE

http://www.weeklystandard.com/report-u.s.-spent-3.7-trillion-on-welfare-over-last-5-years/article/764582
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue May 30, 2017 8:36 am

Darth Cheney wrote:This was in the Waco Tribune Herald, Waco, TX.

PUT ME IN CHARGE . . .

Put me in charge of food stamps no cash for Ding Dongs or Ho Ho's, just money for 50-pound bags of rice and beans, blocks of cheese and all the powdered milk you can haul away.  If you want steak and frozen pizza, then get a job.

Put me in charge of Medicaid.  Then, we'll test recipients for drugs, alcohol, and nicotine.  If you want to use drugs, alcohol, or smoke, then get a job.

Put me in charge of government housing.  Ever live in a military barracks?  You will maintain our property in a clean and good state of repair.  Your "home" will be subject to inspections any time and possessions will be inventoried.  If you want a plasma TV or Xbox 360, then get a job and your own place.

In addition, you will either present a check stub from a job each week or you will report to a "government" job.  It may be cleaning the roadways of trash, painting and repairing public housing, whatever we find for you.  We will sell your 22-inch rims and low profile tires and your blasting stereo and speakers and put that money toward the "common good."

Before you write that I've violated someone's rights, realize that all of the above is voluntary.  If you want our money, accept our rules.  Before you say that this would be "demeaning" and ruin their "self-esteem," consider that it wasn't that long ago that taking someone else's money for doing absolutely nothing was demeaning and lowered self-esteem.

If we are expected to pay for other people's mistakes we should at least attempt to make them learn from their bad choices.  The current system rewards them for continuing to make bad choices.

I love this one....

AND while you are on Gov't subsistence, you no longer can VOTE!  Yes, that is correct.  For you to vote would be a conflict of interest.  You will voluntarily remove yourself from voting while you are receiving a Gov't welfare check.  If you want to vote, then get a job.

Now, if you have the guts - PASS IT ON...I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO GET THIS BACK, IF EVERYONE SENDS IT, I WILL GET OVER 220 BACK!!!  I WOULD KNOW YOU SENT IT ON!!!

but our benefits don't?

A couple of points:

They don't make these anymore [even though you resurrected a three year old thread, you need to update your material from the troglodyte age].

Certainly a constitutionalist such as you will recognize that this violates a citizen's right against government seizure.

And, shall we bring back the Three Fifths Compromise while we are at the process of marginalizing citizens, their representation in government and their constitutional rights ?
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down