Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am starting to understand why Democrats don't want voter ID laws

+3
Skeptical
nightlight88
BladeRunner
7 posters

Go down

I am starting to understand why Democrats don't want voter ID laws Empty I am starting to understand why Democrats don't want voter ID laws

Post  BladeRunner Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:28 am

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/06/143835-voter-fraud-study-finds-35k-incidents-double-voting-north-carolina-2012/

The North Carolina Board of Elections has found that there were 35,570 instances of “double voting” in the state in 2012
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

I am starting to understand why Democrats don't want voter ID laws Empty Re: I am starting to understand why Democrats don't want voter ID laws

Post  nightlight88 Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:04 pm

BladeRunner wrote:http://www.ijreview.com/2014/06/143835-voter-fraud-study-finds-35k-incidents-double-voting-north-carolina-2012/

The North Carolina Board of Elections has found that there were 35,570 instances of “double voting” in the state in 2012

And yet the libtard sodomites will claim not enough to warrant worring about.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

I am starting to understand why Democrats don't want voter ID laws Empty Re: I am starting to understand why Democrats don't want voter ID laws

Post  Skeptical Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:21 pm

BladeRunner wrote:http://www.ijreview.com/2014/06/143835-voter-fraud-study-finds-35k-incidents-double-voting-north-carolina-2012/

Yet a photo ID is required to pay by check or to get a driver's license but no protests about these from the libtards!
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:48 pm

None of you boys need ID to vote. I bet you guys are recognized by the crusty old matrons and widows who are ballot clerks.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:05 pm

Shortie's Lover wrote:None of you boys need ID to vote.  I bet you guys are recognized by the crusty old matrons and widows who are ballot clerks.

Is it because people can vote many times during a particular election why you support people should be able to vote without proving who they are?
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:28 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:None of you boys need ID to vote.  I bet you guys are recognized by the crusty old matrons and widows who are ballot clerks.

Is it because people can vote many times during a particular election why you support people should be able to vote without proving who they are?

Proper grammar would make this much more understandable. Are you drunk again?

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:44 pm

Liberal wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

You mean like mostly much more better understoodable?

Why can't you simply admit you support voting without proper ID so you can vote many times using different names?
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:27 pm

Liberal wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

I am starting to understand why Democrats don't want voter ID laws 3981099597 
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:15 am

I am starting to understand why Democrats don't want voter ID laws 1298314358 
Liberal wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

One note player.  I am starting to understand why Democrats don't want voter ID laws 1298314358   I am starting to understand why Democrats don't want voter ID laws 1298314358   I am starting to understand why Democrats don't want voter ID laws 1298314358   I am starting to understand why Democrats don't want voter ID laws 1298314358 
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down