Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Assault Weapon Used at Sandy Hook Massacre

+2
Freedom Forever
Darth Cheney
6 posters

Go down

No Assault Weapon Used at Sandy Hook Massacre Empty No Assault Weapon Used at Sandy Hook Massacre

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:45 pm

Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

No Assault Weapon Used at Sandy Hook Massacre Empty Re: No Assault Weapon Used at Sandy Hook Massacre

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:54 pm

This administration is the most corrupt pieces of crap that have ever lived. There should be immediate impeachment articles filed and the DOJ should be arrested. This entire episode has been Kabuki theatre.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

No Assault Weapon Used at Sandy Hook Massacre Empty Re: No Assault Weapon Used at Sandy Hook Massacre

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:13 am

Try looking up ANY facts regarding this shooting and you will see the WTF is going on. The entire thing is truly bizzare.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:39 am

They (the media) fell down and bumped their head, causing a concussion. And can't be held accountable at this time. scratch
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:33 am

Seriously, NBC is the only one that said no assault rifle was used. There hasn't been any mention in any other news agency in this country. Appears the British tabloids are reporting about the various news reporting inaccuracies. I would like to know what the actual facts are...I suppose I will have to wait until Killary testifies for the Benghazi incident. The current Algeria incident is getting all kinds of coverage but four dead Americans in Benghazi...meh. There is no news agencies left in this country...everything reported is government propaganda.

Maybe when I am printing my Congress Card deck (remember Bush in Iraq), I can print one for our illustrious news reports also. Doesn't hurt to get those pictures out to the public in case the SHTF.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:40 am

See video below although libs say it can't be true.

Last edited by Darth Cheney on Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:41 am

Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  pse1124 Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:25 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:

If even 1/100th of that stuff is real, i'm very scared about the future of this country. As this was playing, I thought to myself, where are all the interviews with the survivors? What about the wounded? Do you mean this kid was such a good shot at running scattering children and teachers that they all died, and nobody was wounded, and better yet, wouldn't be identified and hounded for an interview?

I think it's clear that the Bushmaster was taken out of the trunk and he didn't have it on him, just that little bit of lie and failure to correct by 99% of MSM and officials, has me wondering what else is lies.
pse1124
pse1124

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:00 am

Virtually everything we see, read, and hear is nothing more then Kabuki theatre. I believe our government has switched to full dictatorship and the media is helping with the cover up. Once the guns are registered and rounded up, we will be no different than the countless others that were brutally murdered by their government. The Republicans are no different than the Democrats in DC and are all part of the government elite. Where are the cries against the pending gun laws by the republicans? They are silent about guns and they are silent about granting illegal aliens amnesty. A correction is coming and a tree needs watered.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:27 am

Darth Cheney wrote:Virtually everything we see, read, and hear is nothing more then Kabuki theatre. I believe our government has switched to full dictatorship and the media is helping with the cover up. Once the guns are registered and rounded up, we will be no different than the countless others that were brutally murdered by their government. The Republicans are no different than the Democrats in DC and are all part of the government elite. Where are the cries against the pending gun laws by the republicans? They are silent about guns and they are silent about granting illegal aliens amnesty. A correction is coming and a tree needs watered.

Well said!

Did you hear Mark Levin last night going off on Karl Rove? He was spot on talking about the Republican establishment.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:55 am

Did you hear Mark Levin last night going off on Karl Rove? He was spot on talking about the Republican establishment.

Yep, listen to Levin every night and caught the parts I missed cause I fell asleep at marklevinshow.com today. There is something very peaceful about listening to the great one while falling asleep... Sleep

Rove is crap and I feel embarrassed to once use his name as my avatar. Only reason I did is because it got liberals blood boiling at the sight of it. It turns out, libs should be praising Rove for helping to destroy Conservatism. I am sooooo fed up with our political ruling class I could puke. May they all receive the proper punishment for destroying the greatest nation the world has ever known. (Sorry Libs...it's true)
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  BoonDocks Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:03 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:

Yep, listen to Levin every night and caught the parts I missed cause I fell asleep at marklevinshow.com today. There is something very peaceful about listening to the great one while falling asleep... Sleep

Rove is crap and I feel embarrassed to once use his name as my avatar. Only reason I did is because it got liberals blood boiling at the sight of it. It turns out, libs should be praising Rove for helping to destroy Conservatism. I am sooooo fed up with our political ruling class I could puke. May they all receive the proper punishment for destroying the greatest nation the world has ever known. (Sorry Libs...it's true)

It is not the greatest nation YET.

But with President Obama's leadership, it will soon be.
BoonDocks
BoonDocks

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:38 pm

No Assault Weapon Used at Sandy Hook Massacre Laughi10
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:13 pm

The world is full of liberal crap holes...you are free to go live your dreams in those places without dragging us along with you.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down