Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wear the Pooch? Don't Wear the Pooch?

3 posters

Go down

Wear the Pooch? Don't Wear the Pooch? Empty Wear the Pooch? Don't Wear the Pooch?

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:27 pm

My 1st daughter sent me this. She is big into knitting (stress reliever from her nuclear magnetic resonancing job at ISU) and we had a sheltie for years that left his fur all over the house when he shed his winter undercoat. So the question is would you wear a coat made from your pet's fur?

http://fstoplounge.com/2013/01/dogs-knit-sweaters-for-their-owners/
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Wear the Pooch? Don't Wear the Pooch? Empty Re: Wear the Pooch? Don't Wear the Pooch?

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:05 pm

So my allergies never end?
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Wear the Pooch? Don't Wear the Pooch? Empty Re: Wear the Pooch? Don't Wear the Pooch?

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:32 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:So my allergies never end?

Buy stock in Ortho-McNeil Pharmaceuticals - NYSE symbol JNJ (Actually it's owned by Johnson and Johnson) and buy it (Zertec) real cheap at Sam's under the generic name of Cetirizine. :face:
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:15 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:So my allergies never end?

Buy stock in Ortho-McNeil Pharmaceuticals - NYSE symbol JNJ (Actually it's owned by Johnson and Johnson) and buy it (Zertec) real cheap at Sam's under the generic name of Cetirizine. :face:

I already get Centrizine from's Sam's Club. Super cheap and works super great.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:06 am

I'm afraid I would start "marking" my territory if I wore one of these sweaters. Actually I was impressed with how well they looked.
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down