Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obama's Emaculation

4 posters

Go down

Obama's Emaculation Empty Obama's Emaculation

Post  Darth Cheney Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:20 pm

Our Lord and Savior was immaculated for the second time today in Washington D.C. Over 1 million people showed up for the event and it has been reported 14 of those missed work.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Obama's Emaculation Empty Re: Obama's Emaculation

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:59 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:Our Lord and Savior was immaculated for the second time today in Washington D.C. Over 1 million people showed up for the event and it has been reported 14 of those missed work.

I'm recovering from whiplash after reading that freaking speech of his. My favorite WTF moments:

"For history tells us that while these truths may be self-evident, they have never been self-executing"
Yah like I'm gonna depend on Big Gubmint to execute them for me.

"Together, we discovered that a free market only thrives when there are rules to ensure competition and fair play."
Yah, a free market isn't truly free unless we have Big Gubmint mucking it up.

"...that preserving our individual freedoms ultimately requires collective action."
That's a double WTF moment. Almost sheared my freaking head off with that 180o w/ a reverse double gainer.

"No single person can train all the math and science teachers we’ll need to equip our children for the future, or build the roads and networks and research labs that will bring new jobs and businesses to our shores. Now, more than ever, we must do these things together, as one nation, and one people."
You didn't build that strawman meme. HayZeus Christo, don't you got anything new? Can't your freaking wordsmiths come up with something better than that hackneyed campaign attack?

"An economic recovery has begun"
BS. Employment is exactly where it was the last time you gave an inaugural speech.

"My fellow Americans, we are made for this moment, and we will seize it – so long as we seize it together."
More bs, hackneyed campaign tripe. "We are the ones we've been waiting for". More bs collectivism.

"What makes us exceptional – what makes us American"
Oh please, Obama doesn't believe in American exceptionalism. Remember his bs that every nation is exceptional?
"I believe in American exceptionalism, just as I suspect that the Brits believe in British exceptionalism and the Greeks believe in Greek exceptionalism."

Who are these speech writers of his? "We, the people" four times, stealing phrases from the Declaration and the Gettysburg Address. Nothing but a word cloud of overused platitudes.

Has to be one of the worst speeches ever.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:21 am

He was desperately trying to inject some memorable quote that last throughout time describing his administration. I'll stick with "I gotz my Obamaphone cuz Obama takes care of uz".

Seriously, what the he11 is wrong with this country when we elect someone with no morals, standards, or accomplishments?
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:51 am

Darth Cheney wrote:Seriously, what the he11 is wrong with this country when we elect someone with no morals, standards, or accomplishments?

According to some folk the only things that matter is "he is sooo cool and dreamy"!
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:20 am

All that blabber and no talk about jobs---just entitlements.

He did however, say it is time for gays to get married---a complete switch from his earlier opinion.

BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:31 am

BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:03 am

No surprise about the strawmen. Hell I'm surprised Jon Farveau, Oblahblah's over compensated speechwriter, didn't run out of straw while writing that campaign inaugural speech. It'd make a great drinking game.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:36 am

I cannot stand the arrogance of Obama.

I have never witnessed ANY person, let alone politician, with such arrogance in his speeches.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down