Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The War on Halloween

+2
nightlight88
Dr. Evil
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The War on Halloween - Page 2 Empty Re: The War on Halloween

Post  Skeptical Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:57 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:"I just found out this morning that my kids are no longer allowed to celebrate Halloween in school."

So to get this straight, your kids school has banned Halloween also?

Careful what you ask.

Probably get the old worn out
It's like trying to explain something to my first grader...
 babbling
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:57 am

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:That's a rather disturbing question.  Why do you ask?

Only if you have guilt and/or trying to hide something is it disturbing to you!

Perhaps child welfare services should be asking where your kids are instead of me.

Perhaps if the authorities find your kids they will be allowed to celebrate Halloween as normal children do.

So now you've gone to disrespecting myself and my children.
 I can't take any credit, you are doing a bang up job.  Speaking of bang up, are you still beating your kids?

You seem to be at your own special level of retarded, quickly approaching fuking idiot.
  Fear not, that honor is safe with you keep.

I would ask that you never speak of my kids again.
  Somebody should be concerned about the welfare of your kids.  BTW, who made you the power to be to decide what is said on this forum?

Your lack of moral fiber is not the last bit surprising to me....

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:06 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Perhaps child welfare services should be asking where your kids are instead of me.

Perhaps if the authorities find your kids they will be allowed to celebrate Halloween as normal children do.

I can't take any credit, you are doing a bang up job.  Speaking of bang up, are you still beating your kids?

You seem to be at your own special level of retarded, quickly approaching fuking idiot.

Somebody should be concerned about the welfare of your kids.  BTW, who made you the power to be to decide what is said on this forum?

Coming from you that is a compliment.

Now back to the topic.....So to get this straight, your kids school has banned Halloween ???

BTW, civility is your strong point is it??
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Houser Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:02 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:Your lack of moral fiber is not the last bit surprising to me....

It's hard to say if he is completely incapable of reading the written word or if he is trying to twist your words just to be a total jackass. Either way you're right, it's like talking to a petulant kid. My three year old grandson is easier to talk to and a hell of a lot better mannered.

It's easy to see why this place was a ghost town before you showed up, even the liberal trolls got sick of this place. It's little more than a bunch of paranoid little kids yelling "fag" and "liberal" and puffing up their egos. You brought some substance to the plate but it's hardly worth trying to talk in the middle of a cafeteria food fight.

Rusty Houser

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:46 pm

Paquette wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:Your lack of moral fiber is not the last bit surprising to me....

It's hard to say if he is completely incapable of reading the written word or if he is trying to twist your words just to be a total jackass. Either way you're right, it's like talking to a petulant kid. My three year old grandson is easier to talk to and a hell of a lot better mannered.

It's easy to see why this place was a ghost town before you showed up, even the liberal trolls got sick of this place. It's little more than a bunch of paranoid little kids yelling "fag" and "liberal" and puffing up their egos. You brought some substance to the plate but it's hardly worth trying to talk in the middle of a cafeteria food fight.

OK genius, why did your buddy Jones cite a year old article from a state he/she/it does not live to prove his/her/its kids can't celebrate Halloween?

Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Houser Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:57 pm

Skeptical wrote:OK genius, why did your buddy Jones cite a year old article from a state he/she/it does not live to prove his/her/its kids can't celebrate Halloween?

No need for genius, anyone smarter than a total moron could figure out that he was showing that it's a national trend.

I don't feel any need for "proof" that his child's school isn't celebrating halloween, only a paranoid jackass would think he was lying about it.

Rusty Houser

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:24 pm

Girls...girls...let's not get your panties in a wad now!
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:28 pm

Paquette wrote:
Skeptical wrote:OK genius, why did your buddy Jones cite a year old article from a state he/she/it does not live to prove his/her/its kids can't celebrate Halloween?

No need for genius, anyone smarter than a total moron could figure out that he was showing that it's a national trend.

I don't feel any need for "proof" that his child's school isn't celebrating halloween, only a paranoid jackass would think he was lying about it.

Civility, civility.

Considering the source I will take what you say as a compliment.

It attests to your character that you have to stoop so low in insults.

And to think thousands of brave men and women died to preserve your right to free speech. If they only knew they may have had other ideas.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:29 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:Girls...girls...let's not get your panties in a wad now!

Mine aren't.. I don't wear panties but it sure seems Paqee and Jonsey are chewing each other's panties
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:34 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

This untraceable IP tracking software I got is really nice!!  Have the child welfare people been to your house yet to check on the welfare of your kids?
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:38 pm

Paquette wrote:

Seriously? A school banning Halloween makes a "national trend"? Seriously? Crikers, where's Dr J's pissing and moaning over his kids not being able to have birthday cake at school because Moochelle O's food guidelines caused it to be banned? There's a"trend" for you.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:42 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Paquette wrote:

Seriously? A school banning Halloween makes a "national trend"? Seriously? Crikers, where's Dr J's pissing and moaning over his kids not being able to have birthday cake at school because Moochelle O's food guidelines caused it to be banned? There's a"trend" for you.

Heck, we don't even know where this school that banned Halloween is.  all we have is a year old article from a state the poster doesn't even live in as proof of his/her/its kids school has banned Halloween.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:50 am

Shades of doomsday!

Dr. Jones' fear of the dreaded war on Halloween has gone international.

Woe is us, Woe is us.

"The Halloween celebration is clearly against the values of Shariah [sic]," the council said in an online post yesterday,

A Malaysian Islamic authority has banned Halloween celebration in a fatwa (religious edict), according to a local media report on Wednesday.

The country’s National Fatwa Council slammed the spooky tradition as “Western,” deviating away from the teachings of Islam.
referring to Islamic law, according to the Malay Mail Online reported.

The post further stated that Halloween honors the dead and is haram, meaning forbidden.

"It cannot be celebrated by Muslims. To remember those who have passed away, Islam suggests the practices of reciting doa (prayers) and Quran."

While Muslim groups in Malaysia have previously condemned events such as Oktoberfest beer festival and a "Touch A Dog" event, fatwas are reportedly not legally binding unless approved by the state, the Jakarta Post reported.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/variety/2014/10/29/Halloween-is-haram-declares-Malaysia-fatwa-council-.html
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2