Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody see this reported on mainstream media?

+3
Dr. Evil
Skeptical
Shortie's Ex
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Anybody see this reported on mainstream media? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anybody see this reported on mainstream media?

Post  Rusty Houser Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:37 am

Skeptical wrote:
Paquette wrote:With just a little over a million violent crimes per year I can't imagine why each and every one isn't covered by the national main stream media.

Any death resulting from a person(s) personal violent actions to another person is terrible!

So you agree the media outlets such as CNN, ABC, CBS, MSNBC, and NBC need to do more to assure they report each as it is, a horrible event regardless of the skin color of the victim, and not just those when the victim is black

You have a mighty creative style of reading comprehension if you got that out of my post. That is also born out if you think there was a "death resulting" from this story you shared.

Fox didn't cover it either, they must be biased against whites too. As for the rest of the outlets you list, I don't watch any of them. Televised news is a joke and they have a clear bias for ratings. They report what they think will draw people to their channel, not what is actually news worthy.

For your little theory to be true you would think that they would have ignored or downplayed all the violence and looting at the recent demonstrations and only covered the peaceful demonstrators. But that's almost exactly opposite of the coverage they offered. Why? Because looting and arson makes for a more exciting ratings grabber than a few thousand people gathering lawfully and peacefully.

So, if you want to convince me you'll have to do a lot more than show one local story of an assault in which no one was seriously injured, this story doesn't bleed enough for national news. Not even for Fox. What you're offering here is you own "study" using one data point to prove your hypothesis. Using that level "logic" I could drag out some minor white on black assault that didn't make it into the "mainstream media" and try to claim it proves bias against blacks in the media.

But that would be equally idiotic.

Rusty Houser

Back to top Go down

Anybody see this reported on mainstream media? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anybody see this reported on mainstream media?

Post  Rusty Houser Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:14 am

Personally I would think that people would be most upset by the fact that the "officers told Steward to leave the area" after she assaulted the first victim. If they had arrested her then, the one white victim would have never been assaulted.

Rusty Houser

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:37 am

Liberal wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:I agree that all news sources report on whatever sells the most ads.

It is a bit of a surprise you agree ABC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, and NBC have been color biased by only reporting the incidents when the victim is black.

Did you sleep through the entire Boston Marathon bombing? A whole bunch of white people were victims and it was plastered on the main stream media for days. Maybe the "color bias" is that you tend to only notice stories when the victim is black. A sort of subconscious persecution complex, maybe.

FWIW, that tragic event falls into the same category as the federal building blown up my T. McVeigh and the Centennial Olympic Park bombing in Atlanta.  Both were to kill/injure as many as possible regardless of skin color.

The subject of this thread is blacks attacking and either killing or injuring whites and not being splashed over the media like a white killing/injuring a black.

I apologize for not feeding into your white persecution complex. Carry on!

Don't waste your time with mindless banter..

Have you ever heard of OJ Simpson? Or does you persecution complex force you to forget that one too?

Yeah, the amount of news stories for that situation had absolutely NOTHING to do with the popularity of the accused perpetrator whatsoever.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:06 am

Paquette wrote:Personally I would think that people would be most upset by the fact that the "officers told Steward to leave the area" after she assaulted the first victim. If they had arrested her then, the one white victim would have never been assaulted.

I think most people would be upset about the unprovoked attack that Steward did to the woman coming from the nail salon  that resulted in the police to be there.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:34 am

Skeptical wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:I agree that all news sources report on whatever sells the most ads.

It is a bit of a surprise you agree ABC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, and NBC have been color biased by only reporting the incidents when the victim is black.

Did you sleep through the entire Boston Marathon bombing? A whole bunch of white people were victims and it was plastered on the main stream media for days. Maybe the "color bias" is that you tend to only notice stories when the victim is black. A sort of subconscious persecution complex, maybe.

FWIW, that tragic event falls into the same category as the federal building blown up my T. McVeigh and the Centennial Olympic Park bombing in Atlanta.  Both were to kill/injure as many as possible regardless of skin color.

The subject of this thread is blacks attacking and either killing or injuring whites and not being splashed over the media like a white killing/injuring a black.

Have you been watching the news today? Or have you been ignoring the headlines because they don't satisfy your persecution complex?

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2