Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bill Cosby

4 posters

Go down

Bill Cosby Empty Bill Cosby

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:20 pm

Any thoughts on this mess?

As much as I enjoyed growing up watching him, I enjoy even more seeing these holier-than-thou types go down in flames.

Those poor women didn't deserve that.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Bill Cosby Empty Re: Bill Cosby

Post  nightlight88 Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:15 am

Dr. Jones wrote:Any thoughts on this mess?

As much as I enjoyed growing up watching him, I enjoy even more seeing these holier-than-thou types go down in flames.

To paraphrase a qu-eer supporter of sodomite marriage:

If it doesn't effect you, why should you care?
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:23 am

nightlight88 wrote:

We shouldn't concern ourselves with a man who drugs and rapes women because it "doesn't effect us"?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:25 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

We shouldn't concern ourselves with a man who drugs and rapes women because it "doesn't effect us"?

I am not following this with a microscope so,,,,, is there proof? or has he admitted it? or are there just accusations?

I didn't know Cosby had a 'holier than thou' attitude.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:15 am

nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

I am not following this with a microscope so,,,,, is there proof? or has he admitted it? or are there just accusations?

His entire career is based on his stellar family values. Just accusations at this point. A lot of them.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:38 am

The idea of someone being innocent until proven guilty doesn't exist any more in this country. Especially if a few women make accusations of rape. And then if a liberal magazine publishes the story full of lies, it has to be true, right?
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:05 am

Liberal media?

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2014/12/10/is-bill-cosby-somnophiliac/

And a very interesting read to boot.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:19 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

His entire career is based on his stellar family values.  Just accusations at this point.  A lot of them.

In your world, family values are now "holier than thou"?
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:21 am

nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

His entire career is based on his stellar family values.  Just accusations at this point.  A lot of them.

When you turn out to be a hypocrite... yes.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:32 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

When you turn out to be a hypocrite... yes.

So now who has the "holier than thou" attitude? That would be YOU.

I know that some of the better internet gurus here can find the picture of a donky and an elephant competing in the high jump. The donkey has a height of about 6 inches of the ground and the elephant has a height of about 6 feet off the ground. The elephant attempts to jump over the bar and knocks it off. The donkey steps over his bar and sneers at the elehant "HYPOCRITE".

The left will not see the irony in this picture because they take the moral low ground and don't set high standards for their own party. For instance, Bill Clinton, who was the adulterer in chief, Al Gore who was screwing Larry's wife, John Edwards, who was screwing around while his wife had cancer,

Since there are so many R and D who cheat as well as celebrities, why are you bashing Cosby? When Cllinton was boinking his victims, you all said it doesn't matter. So why now, mr hypocrite?
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:44 am

BladeRunner wrote:The idea of someone being innocent until proven guilty doesn't exist any more in this country. Especially if a few women make accusations of rape. And then if a liberal magazine publishes the story full of lies, it has to be true, right?

RE: Herman Cain!  Wasn't it such a coincidence the charges of rape/sexual assault appeared against Mr. Cain when he started climbing in the polls?  Wasn't it also convenient one of the first and perhaps most vocal women was from Chicago and holy smoke lived in the same apartment building/complex as David Axelrod???

Isn't it further intriguing after the accusations took a toll on Mr. Cain's polling and he withdrew from the Presidential race the rape charges disappeared into the political bottomless pit.

Mr. Cosby is not viewed in good light by the likes of Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson because Mr. Cosby does not blame the white community for the failures that happen within the black community.  As long as I can recall he has always maintained any person is in control of his/her future.

It is a mystery why these charges are appearing now considering Cosby is not running for any political office.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:18 pm

Skeptical wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:The idea of someone being innocent until proven guilty doesn't exist any more in this country. Especially if a few women make accusations of rape. And then if a liberal magazine publishes the story full of lies, it has to be true, right?

RE: Herman Cain!  Wasn't it such a coincidence the charges of rape/sexual assault appeared against Mr. Cain when he started climbing in the polls?  Wasn't it also convenient one of the first and perhaps most vocal women was from Chicago and holy smoke lived in the same apartment building/complex as David Axelrod???

Isn't it further intriguing after the accusations took a toll on Mr. Cain's polling and he withdrew from the Presidential race the rape charges disappeared into the political bottomless pit.

Mr. Cosby is not viewed in good light by the likes of Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson because Mr. Cosby does not blame the white community for the failures that happen within the black community.  As long as I can recall he has always maintained any person is in control of his/her future.

It is a mystery why these charges are appearing now considering Cosby is not running for any political office.

Maybe that should tell you something?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:27 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Since we can't read your mind, maybe you could enlitghen us with your great intellect and give all of us unwashed masses the correct answer.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:51 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Yes it does now that you mention it!

Actually it isn't a mystery, those like Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and others want to shut up Cosby because they don't want his voice heard and only want their voices heard that it is the fault of the white folks that the blacks have problems. No doubt the liberal press and TV media should be included also.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down