Congratulations, you're an Idiot

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Congratulations, you're an Idiot

Post  Dr. Evil on Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:59 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
A death resulting from a severe mishandling of a gun a once in a lifetime event?

A person is only killed once in his/her lifetime (lifetime is ended when killed) by a gun being mishandled whether the mishandling is done by the person killed or by someone else.

Any cases of a person being killed more than once in his/her lifetime?

Awesome post.  Way to give it your 110%



Why don't you try reading the very next line, after the one you quoted.

Not required, desired result achieved.

And what was that?

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4010
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Congratulations, you're an Idiot

Post  Rusty Houser on Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:01 am

Darth Cheney wrote:
Paquette wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:I am sure the incident is well documented, especially considering all the cameras there are in the electronics dept. at my local Wal-Mart.

Not to mention that it was the store manager that took the gun out of the child's hands right after he fired it but darth never lets facts get in the way of a perfectly good conspiracy theory. I'm kind of surprised that he didn't blame it on "thugs" or da gayz.

I've forgotten more about guns then you will never know but won't be dragged down to your level to debate this.  If all the libs are going to get into a "gun safety" moment over this single event then what about the thousands that die in cars every year or power tool accidents, or electrocution accidents, etc. If this occurred as reported, it is a one in a billion event which none of us will ever see in our lifetimes again and can be shoved into the freak category.  I do find the outcry perplexing though as 1 million unborn children are deliberately murdered in the womb every year in this country yet there is no debate or outcry.  It is almost as if it doesn't fit the liberal agenda it doesn't get reported about...

I have no doubt that you know more about guns than I do, I'm just a plinker and don't pretend to be anything close to an expert.

But you don't need to be an expert to know that a gun or a power tool or a car are very valuable but dangerous tools and require proper safety precautions to keep children safe. I keep my gun, power tools, kitchen knives, poisonous household products,medications etc away from kids. It's not because I hate power tools or cleaning supplies, it's because I love my grandchildren. I practice these very basic safety precautions because these "one in a billion" events happen every day.

I can't for the life of me understand how a self proclaimed weapons expert could argue against ensuring that your gun doesn't end up in the wrong hands whether it's a child or a purse snatcher in a crowded store.

Store guns so they are not accessible to unauthorized persons.
Many factors must be considered when deciding where and how to store guns. A person's particular situation will be a major part of the consideration. Dozens of gun storage devices, as well as locking devices that attach directly to the gun, are available. However, mechanical locking devices, like the mechanical safeties built into guns, can fail and should not be used as a substitute for safe gun handling and the observance of all gun safety rules.

http://training.nra.org/nra-gun-safety-rules.aspx

Rusty Houser

Posts : 600
Join date : 2014-03-03
Location : Right Behind You.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Congratulations, you're an Idiot

Post  Rusty Houser on Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:35 am

Darth Cheney wrote:If this occurred as reported...

As has been widely reported, the store manager took the gun out of the child's hand immediately after the shot was fired. The local police have reviewed the store's video and have confirmed the details of the story.

Are they all part of this vast conspiracy theory you've cooked up?

Rusty Houser

Posts : 600
Join date : 2014-03-03
Location : Right Behind You.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Congratulations, you're an Idiot

Post  Darth Cheney on Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:59 am

Paquette wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:If this occurred as reported...

As has been widely reported, the store manager took the gun out of the child's hand immediately after the shot was fired. The local police have reviewed the store's video and have confirmed the details of the story.

Are they all part of this vast conspiracy theory you've cooked up?

Then I would investigate the store manager...

They claim it was all caught on security cameras, that is what I would like to see. Nothing easier than shooting someone in the head and then blame it on a 2 year old. This is the first 2 year old shooting in the history of the nation...I'll keep my skepticism. If it is all true I blame her for not keeping her weapon with her at all time. I carry concealed all the time with a round in the chamber but it is on my person and under my control.
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3370
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Congratulations, you're an Idiot

Post  Rusty Houser on Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:01 am

Darth Cheney wrote:
Paquette wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:If this occurred as reported...

As has been widely reported, the store manager took the gun out of the child's hand immediately after the shot was fired. The local police have reviewed the store's video and have confirmed the details of the story.

Are they all part of this vast conspiracy theory you've cooked up?

Then I would investigate the store manager...

They claim it was all caught on security cameras, that is what I would like to see.  Nothing easier than shooting someone in the head and then blame it on a 2 year old.  This is the first 2 year old shooting in the history of the nation...I'll keep my skepticism.  If it is all true I blame her for not keeping her weapon with her at all time. I carry concealed all the time with a round in the chamber but it is on my person and under my control.

So you think the police are lying too?

Rusty Houser

Posts : 600
Join date : 2014-03-03
Location : Right Behind You.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Congratulations, you're an Idiot

Post  Rusty Houser on Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:11 am

Darth Cheney wrote:I carry concealed all the time with a round in the chamber but it is on my person and under my control.

Bingo. That is exactly my point. A responsible gun owner keeps their weapon under their control at all times.

Rusty Houser

Posts : 600
Join date : 2014-03-03
Location : Right Behind You.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Congratulations, you're an Idiot

Post  Dr. Evil on Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:14 am

Paquette wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Paquette wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:If this occurred as reported...

As has been widely reported, the store manager took the gun out of the child's hand immediately after the shot was fired. The local police have reviewed the store's video and have confirmed the details of the story.

Are they all part of this vast conspiracy theory you've cooked up?

Then I would investigate the store manager...

They claim it was all caught on security cameras, that is what I would like to see.  Nothing easier than shooting someone in the head and then blame it on a 2 year old.  This is the first 2 year old shooting in the history of the nation...I'll keep my skepticism.  If it is all true I blame her for not keeping her weapon with her at all time. I carry concealed all the time with a round in the chamber but it is on my person and under my control.

So you think the police are lying too?

Can't you see? It's a conspiracy!! Everybody wants to take his guns away! Obama, the police, the Wal-Mart manager....


Dr. Evil

Posts : 4010
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Congratulations, you're an Idiot

Post  Rusty Houser on Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:31 am

Darth Cheney wrote:I carry concealed all the time with a round in the chamber but it is on my person and under my control.

The big question is why the hell you are arguing against one of the most basic of gun safety rules when you practice it yourself?

Rusty Houser

Posts : 600
Join date : 2014-03-03
Location : Right Behind You.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Congratulations, you're an Idiot

Post  Rusty Houser on Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:34 am

Darth Cheney wrote:Sorry, I was wrong

It takes a big man to admit he's wrong.

Rusty Houser

Posts : 600
Join date : 2014-03-03
Location : Right Behind You.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Congratulations, you're an Idiot

Post  Rusty Houser on Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:16 am

Darth Cheney wrote:Liberals sure have been busy haven't they?

This is a perfect example of darth's idea of "adult conversation". Pull a few fact free nuggets out of his southern orifice and when he's show that they are nothing but unpolished turds, toss out a fact free insult. Or you can just run away and pretend you didn't make a complete ass of yourself.

Stupidity and dishonesty are not conservative principles. At least, they never used to be.

Rusty Houser

Posts : 600
Join date : 2014-03-03
Location : Right Behind You.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Congratulations, you're an Idiot

Post  Darth Cheney on Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:01 am

Paquette wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:Liberals sure have been busy haven't they?

This is a perfect example of darth's idea of "adult conversation". Pull a few fact free nuggets out of his southern orifice and when he's show that they are nothing but unpolished turds, toss out a fact free insult. Or you can just run away and pretend you didn't make a complete ass of yourself.

Stupidity and dishonesty are not conservative principles. At least, they never used to be.

Do I believe because of this accident we need to have a national conversation...no. Do I believe stricter gun laws or conceal carry laws are needed to prevent this type of tragedy...no. Do I believe this incident is indicative of problems with gun ownership...no. There are over three million privately owned guns in this country...accidents have consistently gone down and if you think more needs to be done they we should resume teaching gun safety in schools. Crime has decreased as gun ownership has increased...see any causation? Typical of liberals they take any isolated incident that may further their cause and want to have a national conversation (see Michael Brown shooting) and regardless of facts, they continue to push their narrative. There are plenty of things to be concerned about in this country...real issues like the federal government willingly and openly ignoring the constraints place by the Constitution. The Second Amendment is the only thing between our government and totalitarian rule. If you can't understand that or acknowledge that fact then I pity you.
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3370
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Congratulations, you're an Idiot

Post  Rusty Houser on Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:19 am

Darth Cheney wrote:
Paquette wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:Liberals sure have been busy haven't they?

This is a perfect example of darth's idea of "adult conversation". Pull a few fact free nuggets out of his southern orifice and when he's show that they are nothing but unpolished turds, toss out a fact free insult. Or you can just run away and pretend you didn't make a complete ass of yourself.

Stupidity and dishonesty are not conservative principles. At least, they never used to be.

Do I believe because of this accident we need to have a national conversation...no.  Do I believe stricter gun laws or conceal carry laws are needed to prevent this type of tragedy...no.  Do I believe this incident is indicative of problems with gun ownership...no.  There are over three million privately owned guns in this country...accidents have consistently gone down and if you think more needs to be done they we should resume teaching gun safety in schools. Crime has decreased as gun ownership has increased...see any causation? Typical of liberals they take any isolated incident that may further their cause and want to have a national conversation (see Michael Brown shooting) and regardless of facts, they continue to push their narrative. There are plenty of things to be concerned about in this country...real issues like the federal government willingly and openly ignoring the constraints place by the Constitution.  The Second Amendment is the only thing between our government and totalitarian rule. If you can't understand that or acknowledge that fact then I pity you.

First, no matter how often you call me a liberal, that doesn't make it true. That's just another one of the gems you pull out of your anus every time you get caught making an ass of yourself.

I have not and will not call for any more gun control laws. I am happy with where they are now. I haven't said anything about gun control except keeping control of your gun at all times, something you claim to agree with despite the fact that you just spent a considerable amount of time arguing against that very basic safety rule.

At least you've abandoned your idiotic conspiracy theory and now admit this was a tragic accident. But why would you think that learning from it is a bad thing? How many other women leave their weapon in their purse unattended? Don't you think it might be a good thing if they look at this and decide to do what you claim you do? Keep control of your gun at all times.

Rusty Houser

Posts : 600
Join date : 2014-03-03
Location : Right Behind You.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Congratulations, you're an Idiot

Post  Jammer on Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:16 pm

Paquette wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Paquette wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:Liberals sure have been busy haven't they?

This is a perfect example of darth's idea of "adult conversation". Pull a few fact free nuggets out of his southern orifice and when he's show that they are nothing but unpolished turds, toss out a fact free insult. Or you can just run away and pretend you didn't make a complete ass of yourself.

Stupidity and dishonesty are not conservative principles. At least, they never used to be.

Do I believe because of this accident we need to have a national conversation...no.  Do I believe stricter gun laws or conceal carry laws are needed to prevent this type of tragedy...no.  Do I believe this incident is indicative of problems with gun ownership...no.  There are over three million privately owned guns in this country...accidents have consistently gone down and if you think more needs to be done they we should resume teaching gun safety in schools. Crime has decreased as gun ownership has increased...see any causation? Typical of liberals they take any isolated incident that may further their cause and want to have a national conversation (see Michael Brown shooting) and regardless of facts, they continue to push their narrative. There are plenty of things to be concerned about in this country...real issues like the federal government willingly and openly ignoring the constraints place by the Constitution.  The Second Amendment is the only thing between our government and totalitarian rule. If you can't understand that or acknowledge that fact then I pity you.

First, no matter how often you call me a liberal, that doesn't make it true. That's just another one of the gems you pull out of your anus every time you get caught making an ass of yourself.

I have not and will not call for any more gun control laws. I am happy with where they are now. I haven't said anything about gun control except keeping control of your gun at all times, something you claim to agree with despite the fact that you just spent a considerable amount of time arguing against that very basic safety rule.

At least you've abandoned your idiotic conspiracy theory and now admit this was a tragic accident. But why would you think that learning from it is a bad thing? How many other women leave their weapon in their purse unattended? Don't you think it might be a good thing if they look at this and decide to do what you claim you do? Keep control of your gun at all times.

WOW - Darth ate your lunch and now you are mad.  But do keep spinning away and I am sure you will remain convinced that you are right.  Too bad for you that others don't see it the liberal way.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2413
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Congratulations, you're an Idiot

Post  Rusty Houser on Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:30 pm

Jammer wrote:WOW - Darth ate your lunch and now you are mad.  But do keep spinning away and I am sure you will remain convinced that you are right.  Too bad for you that others don't see it the liberal way.




Rusty Houser

Posts : 600
Join date : 2014-03-03
Location : Right Behind You.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Congratulations, you're an Idiot

Post  Dr. Evil on Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:34 pm


Dr. Evil

Posts : 4010
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Congratulations, you're an Idiot

Post  nightlight88 on Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:42 am


Stop and think a bit. And use your liberal brain for something other than parroting leftie bussshit.


Look at the video. The baby is very young. The gun, if real would be heavier than that baby could hold, if it were loaded then even heavier. This was a staged event and CNN fell for it, along with liberal braindamaged fools.
avatar
nightlight88

Posts : 1680
Join date : 2012-12-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Congratulations, you're an Idiot

Post  Dr. Evil on Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:17 am

nightlight88 wrote:

Stop and think a bit.  And use your liberal brain for something other than parroting leftie bussshit.


Look at the video.  The baby is very young.  The gun, if real would be heavier than that baby could hold, if it were loaded then even heavier.  This was a staged event and CNN fell for it, along with liberal braindamaged fools.

Did you watch the video?  Did you notice the police officer validating the story?  Are you accusing them of lying as well? Maybe I should add law enforcement to the conservative "victim" thread.

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4010
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Congratulations, you're an Idiot

Post  Rusty Houser on Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:59 pm

nightlight88 wrote:Stop and think a bit.  And use your liberal brain for something other than parroting leftie bussshit.


Look at the video.  The baby is very young.  The gun, if real would be heavier than that baby could hold, if it were loaded then even heavier.  This was a staged event and CNN fell for it, along with liberal braindamaged fools.

The police said it was a 40 cal with the clip removed. Are they lying? Are they part of this grand conspiracy?

You don't think a one year old can lift a couple of pounds?

Why are you trying to defend this criminal?

Rusty Houser

Posts : 600
Join date : 2014-03-03
Location : Right Behind You.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Congratulations, you're an Idiot

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:24 pm

Paquette wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:Stop and think a bit.  And use your liberal brain for something other than parroting leftie bussshit.


Look at the video.  The baby is very young.  The gun, if real would be heavier than that baby could hold, if it were loaded then even heavier.  This was a staged event and CNN fell for it, along with liberal braindamaged fools.

The police said it was a 40 cal with the clip removed. Are they lying? Are they part of this grand conspiracy?

You don't think a one year old can lift a couple of pounds?

Why are you trying to defend this criminal?

What's the trigger pull weight? 5-6 lbs? Probably 10# if it's a double action I suppose. Is a 1yo capable of a pulling a 10# trigger? 6# trigger? I'd suspect not.
avatar
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Congratulations, you're an Idiot

Post  Skeptical on Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:26 pm

WOW, only one year old.
Criminals keep getting younger and younger every day!
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2752
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Congratulations, you're an Idiot

Post  Rusty Houser on Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:29 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Paquette wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:Stop and think a bit.  And use your liberal brain for something other than parroting leftie bussshit.


Look at the video.  The baby is very young.  The gun, if real would be heavier than that baby could hold, if it were loaded then even heavier.  This was a staged event and CNN fell for it, along with liberal braindamaged fools.

The police said it was a 40 cal with the clip removed. Are they lying? Are they part of this grand conspiracy?

You don't think a one year old can lift a couple of pounds?

Why are you trying to defend this criminal?

What's the trigger pull weight? 5-6 lbs? Probably 10# if it's a double action I suppose. Is a 1yo capable of a pulling a 10# trigger? 6# trigger? I'd suspect not.

Well, that certainly proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that the gun "would be heavier than that baby could hold". Rolling Eyes

Do you too think the police are lying?

Rusty Houser

Posts : 600
Join date : 2014-03-03
Location : Right Behind You.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Congratulations, you're an Idiot

Post  Rusty Houser on Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:35 pm

Skeptical wrote:WOW, only one year old.
Criminals keep getting younger and younger every day!

Wow. Do you really think this baby is a criminal? I figured everyone here was at least smart enough to understand that his father, the one who was arrested, was the criminal.

I guess I grossly overestimated your intelligence. I would have never guessed you were not smart enough to follow along with this simple storyline. I stand corrected.

Rusty Houser

Posts : 600
Join date : 2014-03-03
Location : Right Behind You.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Congratulations, you're an Idiot

Post  Rusty Houser on Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:37 pm

How many in here would allow an infant or toddler to play with a weapon?

Rusty Houser

Posts : 600
Join date : 2014-03-03
Location : Right Behind You.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Congratulations, you're an Idiot

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum