Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federal charges unlikely for Darren Wilson in Ferguson case

4 posters

Go down

Federal charges unlikely for Darren Wilson in Ferguson case Empty Federal charges unlikely for Darren Wilson in Ferguson case

Post  Skeptical Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:58 am

(CNN)—A federal investigation has not found enough evidence to charge Darren Wilson with the federal crime of depriving Michael Brown of his civil rights, according to multiple sources familiar with the investigation.

The FBI has completed its investigation into the August shooting in Ferguson, Missouri, and sent the findings to the Justice Department, a law enforcement official and a separate U.S. official said Wednesday.

Justice Department prosecutors will not recommend civil rights charges against Wilson, who killed Brown, because there is not sufficient evidence to support charges, a U.S. official told CNN.

Sounds like it could very well be settled doesn't it?

Until just a bit later in the article there is this.

Ultimately, the decision will be made by Attorney General Eric Holder, who has said he will announce a decision before he leaves office, which is expected to be by spring.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/01/21/us/ferguson-darren-wilson-civil-rights-charges/index.html

Will Holder's decision reflect the lack of evidence of the investigation or will it reflect the wishes /wants of Al Sharpton and/or the family of Michael Brown?

What are your thoughts?
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Federal charges unlikely for Darren Wilson in Ferguson case Empty Re: Federal charges unlikely for Darren Wilson in Ferguson case

Post  Jammer Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:38 am

Skeptical wrote:
(CNN)—A federal investigation has not found enough evidence to charge Darren Wilson with the federal crime of depriving Michael Brown of his civil rights, according to multiple sources familiar with the investigation.

The FBI has completed its investigation into the August shooting in Ferguson, Missouri, and sent the findings to the Justice Department, a law enforcement official and a separate U.S. official said Wednesday.

Justice Department prosecutors will not recommend civil rights charges against Wilson, who killed Brown, because there is not sufficient evidence to support charges, a U.S. official told CNN.

Sounds like it could very well be settled doesn't it?

Until just a bit later in the article there is this.

Ultimately, the decision will be made by Attorney General Eric Holder, who has said he will announce a decision before he leaves office, which is expected to be by spring.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/01/21/us/ferguson-darren-wilson-civil-rights-charges/index.html

Will Holder's decision reflect the lack of evidence of the investigation or will it reflect the wishes /wants of Al Sharpton and/or the family of Michael Brown?

What are your thoughts?

Birds of a feather = Obama = Holder = Sharpton Nothing but bird shite will come from that group of idiots. So don't be surprised if they keep the race war raging.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Federal charges unlikely for Darren Wilson in Ferguson case Empty Re: Federal charges unlikely for Darren Wilson in Ferguson case

Post  BladeRunner Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:16 pm

Obama's presidency has turned back the clock on race relations in this country.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:30 pm

BladeRunner wrote:Obama's presidency has turned back the clock on race relations in this country.

I agree!

As one who lived during the racial strife of the mid to late 50's and into the 60's and watched the improvement in attitude and actions in my opinion the situation has deteriorated in the last six years to just as bad or worse than the mid to late 50's and into the 60's.

For that MT suit HMWAIC and his sheep to proclaim being the "uniter"  all are delusional and live in a fantasy !
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:07 pm

Skeptical wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:Obama's presidency has turned back the clock on race relations in this country.

I agree!

As one who lived during the racial strife of the mid to late 50's and into the 60's and watched the improvement in attitude and actions in my opinion the situation has deteriorated in the last six years to just as bad or worse than the mid to late 50's and into the 60's.

For that MT suit HMWAIC and his sheep to proclaim being the "uniter"  all are delusional and live in a fantasy !

I agree with everything you're saying....

But one other point I need to add:

You ARE old....

Very Happy
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:02 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

I agree!

I agree with everything you're saying....

But one other point I need to add:

You ARE old....

Very Happy

Let's just say he met Moses... Razz
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down