Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is everyone sitting on this?

+4
Gomezz Adddams
Dr. Evil
Skeptical
Clicker
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Is everyone sitting on this? Empty Is everyone sitting on this?

Post  Clicker Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:39 pm

The no-justice dept has refused to pursue the Zimmerman cade any further. Who has heard this in the MSM?
Perhaps it is being seen as another failing of the Obama admin to prosecute as prescribed by Sharpton.

http://hotair.com/archives/2015/02/24/non-shocker-no-federal-charges-against-zimmerman/
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Is everyone sitting on this? Empty Re: Is everyone sitting on this?

Post  Skeptical Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:55 pm

Clicker wrote:The no-justice dept has refused to pursue the Zimmerman cade any further.  Who has heard this in the MSM?
Perhaps it is being seen as another failing of the Obama admin to prosecute as prescribed by Sharpton.

http://hotair.com/archives/2015/02/24/non-shocker-no-federal-charges-against-zimmerman/

Heard a little tidbit on the radio as changing stations and caught my ear.  The what I heard was the main reason no further action on Zimmerman is no evidence they can pursue.

Ferguson was also mentioned and lack of actionable evidence exists concerning the Brown shooting.

Last edited by Skeptical on Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:56 pm

Clicker wrote:The no-justice dept has refused to pursue the Zimmerman cade any further.  Who has heard this in the MSM?

Not shocked at all.  A minority committing a hate crime on another minority???  That dog don't hunt.  This was a simple case of murder.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:08 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:

Not shocked at all.  A minority committing a hate crime on another minority???  That dog don't hunt.  This was a simple case of murder.

I have been waiting for any eye witness to the incident that night in Florida to come forward and tell what actually happened.

Narrate for the forum what you saw and how far from all the action you were that night.

The suspense is mounting !!W
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:03 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

I have been waiting for any eye witness to the incident that night in Florida to come forward and tell what actually happened.

Narrate for the forum what you saw and how far from all the action you were that night.

True enough, there was nobody there. That's the whole problem.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and call it negligent homicide. You didn't have to be there to know that he had absolutely no reason to grab his pistol and leave his vehicle.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:23 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

True enough, there was nobody there.  That's the whole problem.  

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and call it negligent homicide.  You didn't have to be there to know that he had absolutely no reason to grab his pistol and leave his vehicle.

If he hadn't grabbed his pistol, as you put it, Zimmerman would probably been the deceased party in the story and BarryOs pet cop would have had to find a way to fail to prosecute Martin.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:46 pm

Clicker wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and call it negligent homicide.  You didn't have to be there to know that he had absolutely no reason to grab his pistol and leave his vehicle.

If he hadn't grabbed his pistol, as you put it, Zimmerman would probably been the deceased party in the story and BarryOs pet cop would have had to find a way to fail to prosecute Martin.

No he wouldn't have.  He would have been safe and sound in his vehicle, just as the 911 dispatcher instructed him to do.  Instead he got his ass handed to him by some skinny little teenager for not minding his own fukcing business.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:53 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

Heyyy, c'mon you called it murder earlier, why did you change your mind?
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:43 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Clicker wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

No he wouldn't have.  He would have been safe and sound in his vehicle, just as the 911 dispatcher instructed him to do.  Instead he got his ass handed to him by some skinny little teenager for not minding his own fukcing business.
Iknow it's tough when Empty suit and his minions don't follow your wishes but you need to get a grip. We're not reliving the case just commenting on the lack of leftist media coverage of BarryOs failure to perform.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:33 pm

Clicker wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Clicker wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

Iknow it's tough when Empty suit and his minions don't follow your wishes but you need to get a grip.  We're not reliving the case just commenting on the lack of leftist media coverage of BarryOs failure to perform.

Are you referring to Obama's inability to get some sort of race charges against him? I would certainly hope not. I made it very clear that I didn't see it as race issue. But then again I know you guys have a real hard on for pulling the race card, I shouldn't be surprised.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:37 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Clicker wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

Somehow I don't see getting blown away as "handing ass" to anybody.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:25 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Clicker wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

That's what happens when cowards bring guns to a fist fight.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:46 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Clicker wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

You mean those like Chris Kyle???
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:15 am

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Clicker wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

I have be honest with you, I haven't paid much attention to this case. Wasn't he basically shot in the back Hikick style? Seems pretty cowardly to me.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:02 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Clicker wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

I have be honest with you,

You mean you aren't posting honestly prior to your "I have to be honest with you" statement?

I haven't paid much attention to this case.  Wasn't he basically shot in the back Hikick style?  Seems pretty cowardly to me.

What is 'back Hikick style"? Did you mean to say Bill Hickock?

Zimmerman was found not guilty of ANY crime, murder or negligent homicide so dream on all ya want.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:26 am

I want to live in a country whose constitution was designed by Dr. Jones.

One in which its citizens are guilty until proven innocent....

Is everyone sitting on this? 1249464066
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:12 am

BladeRunner wrote:I want to live in a country whose constitution was designed by Dr. Jones.

Jpnesy seem to live in the fantasy world (as do many Libs) where the law can somehow be changed by applying the opinions of the social media gangs they belong to. Having guys like him around provides reinforcement and assurance that the Lib fantasy land hasn't changed with exposure to reality. In a way they are simply watching the empty suit and his gang of thugs and emulating their actions.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:27 am

nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Clicker wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

You mean you aren't posting honestly prior to your "I have to be honest with you" statement?

I haven't paid much attention to this case.  Wasn't he basically shot in the back Hikick style?  Seems pretty cowardly to me.

What is 'back Hikick style"?   Did you mean to say Bill Hickock?

Zimmerman was found not guilty of ANY crime, murder or negligent homicide so dream on all ya want.

No I meant Hickok style, but you were close.  Thanks for playing.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:50 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Clicker wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

A lot closer than you azzhole.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:37 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Clicker wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

Except I'm poking this out with a kid and a bottle in one hand and a smart phone in the other, while watching two more kids.  What's your excuse?

You could save yourself a lot of embarrassment by not being a Grammar Nazi.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:53 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Clicker wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

Except I'm poking this out with a kid and a bottle in one hand and a smart phone in the other, while watching two more kids.  What's your excuse?

You could save yourself a lot of embarrassment by not being a Grammar Nazi.

I have no excuse, other than being educated in a state indoctrination institution. Maybe you should pay more attention to your charges than trying to be relevent in a discussion you won't win.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:08 pm

You're right.  He's done nothing wrong as proven in court.  Just like OJ.  I'm sure that it's comforting for people like them to know that people like you have their back.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:50 pm

BladeRunner wrote:I want to live in a country whose constitution was designed by Dr. Jones.

There are several choices such as Cuba, North Korea and Venezuela.  Even thought the dipshit didn't write their constitutions, they are mirror images of everything he advocates for.  I vote that we send these dipshit liberals there.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:19 pm

Jammer wrote:

There are several choices such as Cuba, North Korea and Venezuela.  Even thought the dipshit didn't write their constitutions, they are mirror images of everything he advocates for.  I vote that we send these dipshit liberals there.

Just for clarification, is calling someone a dipshit, or the phrase "dipshit liberals" part or your "sincere request" for more information" and a "meaningful exchange of thoughts"?  Sometimes these things are so easily misunderstood.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:34 pm

Jammer wrote:

When this country becomes the utopia advocated by the looney libs and all their social justice crap (no longer a matter of "if" with the current administration) they will be the first to shout, "WTF, this isn't what it is supposed to be, we have no freedoms".
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum