Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

He had concerns about "order and discipline"

4 posters

Go down

He had concerns about  "order and discipline" Empty He had concerns about "order and discipline"

Post  Skeptical Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:12 pm

Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl told the military he left his unit in eastern Afghanistan in July 2009 intending to walk to the nearest U.S. military outpost to report wrongdoing, believing he could not trust his own commanders to deal with his concerns, according to sources familiar with the Army investigation.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/27/politics/bergdahl-intended-to-walk-to-nearest-base/index.html

Makes about as much sense as a main gate security sentry at Offutt AFB, NE leaving his assigned duty post and hiking to the Armed Forces recruiting station in Council Bluffs, IA!

Considering Bergdahl has been charged with Article 85, Desertion and Article 99, Misbehavior in face of the enemy, sort of indicates the reviewers of documentation of the investigation don't believe this scenario.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

He had concerns about  "order and discipline" Empty Re: He had concerns about "order and discipline"

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:46 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl told the military he left his unit in eastern Afghanistan in July 2009 intending to walk to the nearest U.S. military outpost to report wrongdoing, believing he could not trust his own commanders to deal with his concerns, according to sources familiar with the Army investigation.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/27/politics/bergdahl-intended-to-walk-to-nearest-base/index.html

Makes about as much sense as a main gate security sentry at Offutt AFB, NE leaving his assigned duty post and hiking to the Armed Forces recruiting station in Council Bluffs, IA!

Considering Bergdahl has been charged with Article 85, Desertion and Article 99, Misbehavior in face of the enemy, sort of indicates the reviewers of documentation of the investigation don't believe this scenario.

Suspect Suspect Suspect

Last edited by Gomezz Adddams on Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

He had concerns about  "order and discipline" Empty Re: He had concerns about "order and discipline"

Post  Caitlyn Piltover Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:23 pm

I'm far more interested in the battle for Tikrit than this but that is just me. Smile
Caitlyn Piltover
Caitlyn Piltover

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:13 pm

Caitlyn Piltover wrote:I'm far more interested in the battle for Tikrit than this but that is just me. Smile

Then start a fcuking thread on it. This thread is about a lying bastard of a deserter. About cowardly actions of a shell of human debris that caused the death of 6 of his fellow soldiers. And yet Jugears appears to still stand behind his original characterization of Bergdahl as a hero who “served the United States with honor and distinction.” White House flack Josh Earnest states that he doesn't "want to be in a position of commenting on an ongoing military justice investigation,” even though that didn't stop the White House from heaping laurels on Bergdahl the day he was released.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:15 pm

Caitlyn Piltover wrote:I'm far more interested in the battle for Tikrit than this but that is just me. Smile

Just for the record, who do you want to win in this battle?
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Caitlyn Piltover Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:44 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Then start a fcuking thread on it. This thread is about a lying bastard of a deserter. About cowardly actions of a shell of human debris that caused the death of 6 of his fellow soldiers. And yet Jugears appears to still stand behind his original characterization of Bergdahl as a hero who “served the United States with honor and distinction.” White House flack Josh Earnest states that he doesn't "want to be in a position of commenting on an ongoing military justice investigation,” even though that didn't stop the White House from heaping laurels on Bergdahl the day he was released.
LOL that is pretty funny you are labeling someone a coward when you do not know them.
Caitlyn Piltover
Caitlyn Piltover

Back to top Go down

Post  Caitlyn Piltover Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:45 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Just for the record, who do you want to win in this battle?
Oh you mean in this case?

I don't know enough about it to really comment.
Caitlyn Piltover
Caitlyn Piltover

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:37 pm

Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
LOL that is pretty funny you are labeling someone a coward when you do not know them.

I judge him by his actions. Even if his claim that he couldn't trust his commanders was true (and I don't believe that BS), he could've contacted others higher up in the chain of command to lodge his complaints. Instead he went on a walk about in enemy territory and subjected his fellow soldiers to danger that resulted in six deaths in their search for him. Yes, he is a coward and I don't need to sit down and drink a beer with this loser to discern that.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:23 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:

The lying POS in Chief couldn't be more proud of that deserting muslim convert.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down