Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things just get crazier and crazier with liberals in charge

+3
Jammer
Gomezz Adddams
nightlight88
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Things just get crazier and crazier with liberals in charge - Page 2 Empty Re: Things just get crazier and crazier with liberals in charge

Post  Dr. Evil Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:50 am

Darth Cheney wrote:"The problem with arguing with idiots....they eventually drag you down to their level and beat you with experience every time."

Truer words, never spoken.

True dat

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Things just get crazier and crazier with liberals in charge - Page 2 Empty Re: Things just get crazier and crazier with liberals in charge

Post  nightlight88 Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:13 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:"The problem with arguing with idiots....they eventually drag you down to their level and beat you with experience every time."

Truer words, never spoken.

True dat

Ha, its the first time I saw a liberal admit something about himself.

Maybe there is hope for them. NAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:38 pm

Gomezz the last three posts which you placed in this thread lack a civil tone.  And the vulgarity distracts from the aura of your intellectual presence.  < finger-wagging, scolding emoticon >
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:40 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:Gomezz the last three posts which you placed in this thread lack a civil tone.  And the vulgarity distracts from the aura of your intellectual presence.  < finger-wagging, scolding emoticon >

Oh save me from your wounded sensibilities. George Carlin and Lenny Bruce made court cases out of swearing. When potty mouth Rosanne Barr and Sarah Silverman swear it's the height of cutting edge feminism. Start a company called French Connection UK and slap your acronym (FCUK) on a tshirt and it's called fashionable. Or how about the FCKH8 t-shirt company and all it's LGBT advocacy clothing? You gonna bitch at them too?
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:40 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:Gomezz the last three posts which you placed in this thread lack a civil tone.  And the vulgarity distracts from the aura of your intellectual presence.  < finger-wagging, scolding emoticon >

It's about time that conservatives drop the civil tone and start meeting evil with the language they deserve. Enough of this civility and kindness to dumbass liberals. They are pure evil and need to be treated like the devil they are.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:23 pm

That's what happens when you have nothing coherent left to say.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:30 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:

Your knowledge of Communist philosophy is just as piss poor as your knowledge of economics and history. But carry on with your wallowing in your own stupidty. You can educate the ignorant and you can medicate the crazies but you can't fix stupid even with duct tape.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:37 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

Your knowledge of Communist philosophy is just as piss poor as your knowledge of economics and history. But carry on with your wallowing in your own stupidty. You can educate the ignorant and you can medicate the crazies but you can't fix stupid even with duct tape.

Still keeping your tongue limber I see. I'm sure your wife appreciates that.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:22 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

Still keeping your tongue limber I see.  I'm sure your wife appreciates that.

Wow! That's it? Are you somehow in someway attempting to insult me with what sounds like a compliment?

Watch and learn grasshopper this is how it's done:

There is a cult of stupidity in this country nurtured by a notion that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge” and you are a charter member.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:26 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

Wow! That's it? Are you somehow in someway attempting to insult me with what sounds like a compliment?

There is a cult of stupidity in this country nurtured by a notion that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge” and you are a charter member.  

WOW – that was a good one.  I am going to use that one myself if I can remember it.   There are just some days that the old reliable “dumbass” seems so insufficient and I feel compelled to raise my game.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:50 am

Jammer wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

WOW – that was a good one.  I am going to use that one myself if I can remember it.   There are just some days that the old reliable “dumbass” seems so insufficient and I feel compelled to raise my game.

Yeah, it is a good one. Gotta give credit where credit is due though. It's my paraphrase of a longer quote by science fiction writer Isaac Asimov.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2