Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Florida Gun Supply

+3
Gomezz Adddams
Darth Cheney
Dr. Evil
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Florida Gun Supply - Page 2 Empty Re: Florida Gun Supply

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:17 am

Jammer wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:This guy really seems to have his shiste together.  I'm interested to see his video on how we combat this type of gun violence.  Surely he knows that these fringe Muslims aren't the only ones opening fire on American citizens.

The dead and the drifter
http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/24/us/louisiana-theater-shooting/index.html

"This guy really seems to have his shiste together."

How so?

Sorry, I didn't explain very well.  The guy in the video has made his big master plan on how to deal with gun violence as it pertains to Muslim extremists.  I am eager to hear his plan on dealing with other, more run of the mill crazies.

Shooting occurred in a "gun free" zone. I believe EVERY mass shooting event has occurred in "gun free" zones. You don't see these killers walk into a police station and open fire do you? Everyone killed or injured in that theater should sue them for denying them their God given right to self defense and placing them in a situation they couldn't defend themselves or "kill zone".

WOW - finally a comment by my hero that I actually disagree with him, well at least partially.  

I believe the correct lawsuit should be to sue over the fact that they did not ensure a "gun free zone".  

If you are going to have a gun free zone, you better damn sure well make it GUN FREE.  Good luck in that liberals.  I think we should make sure these dumbass liberals don't live in a "lawsuit free zone".  It is time these assholes began paying for their sins.

I concede to your greatness...you are more correct as any private business has the right to post restrictions for its visitors, except if you're sodomists, while patronizing their establishment. You are also 1000% correct when you say should they deny your natural right to self defense, they better make their establishment 100% safe for those patrons while they sit in the self created killing field. I hope they get sued out of business and share partial responsibility for those tragic deaths.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Florida Gun Supply - Page 2 Empty Re: Florida Gun Supply

Post  Jammer Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:25 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:This guy really seems to have his shiste together.  I'm interested to see his video on how we combat this type of gun violence.  Surely he knows that these fringe Muslims aren't the only ones opening fire on American citizens.

The dead and the drifter
http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/24/us/louisiana-theater-shooting/index.html

"This guy really seems to have his shiste together."

How so?

Sorry, I didn't explain very well.  The guy in the video has made his big master plan on how to deal with gun violence as it pertains to Muslim extremists.  I am eager to hear his plan on dealing with other, more run of the mill crazies.

Shooting occurred in a "gun free" zone. I believe EVERY mass shooting event has occurred in "gun free" zones. You don't see these killers walk into a police station and open fire do you? Everyone killed or injured in that theater should sue them for denying them their God given right to self defense and placing them in a situation they couldn't defend themselves or "kill zone".

WOW - finally a comment by my hero that I actually disagree with him, well at least partially.  

I believe the correct lawsuit should be to sue over the fact that they did not ensure a "gun free zone".  

If you are going to have a gun free zone, you better damn sure well make it GUN FREE.  Good luck in that liberals.  I think we should make sure these dumbass liberals don't live in a "lawsuit free zone".  It is time these assholes began paying for their sins.

Ummm.....  no, you will simply have to decide if you want to patronize that establishment under their rules.

This comment by the resident dumbass liberal should clearly indicate just why it is such a waste of time to engage these assholes on here.  

If the issue would have been somebody slipping on a slippery sidewalk in front of a business during an ice storm, they would have sent the liberal lawyers in.

If the issue would have been failed brakes on an automobile, the liberal ambulance chasers would have been lined up to sue.

If the issue would have been a small leak in an oil pipeline the liberals would be demanding to put the pipeline company out of business.

If the issue would have been unsanitary conditions in a restaurant the liberals would have demanded it be closed.

If would have been an amusement ride at a carnival that went awry and killed a couple of people the liberals would not only send in their liberal lawyers to sue but would picket the carnival and shut it down.

However, let the issue be a theater utilizing the progressive liberal policy of political correctness and saying providing their beloved “gun free zones” and the dumbass liberals say “well you can choose to not patronize the establishment if you don’t like it.   This type of mindset is irrational and impossible to deal with.

There is absolutely nothing of value to be gained in communicating with these evil cretins.  Kick dirt on their shoes, spit in their face and flip them the bird as you walk away from these evil cretins.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2