Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember these words as the calendar marches on

3 posters

Go down

Remember these words as the calendar marches on Empty Remember these words as the calendar marches on

Post  Skeptical Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:17 am

Barack Obama, "Under our Constitution, I cannot run again," Obama said in a speech to the African Union in Ethiopia.

He then added: "I actually think I'm a pretty good president -- I think if I ran, I could win. But I can't."

(Did you catch the key phrase?)

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/theoval/2015/07/28/obama-african-union-third-term/30772179/
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Remember these words as the calendar marches on Empty Re: Remember these words as the calendar marches on

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:44 am

Skeptical wrote:
Barack Obama, "Under our Constitution, I cannot run again," Obama said in a speech to the African Union in Ethiopia.

He then added: "I actually think I'm a pretty good president -- I think if I ran, I could win. But I can't."

(Did you catch the key phrase?)

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/theoval/2015/07/28/obama-african-union-third-term/30772179/

Sleep Sleep Sleep

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Remember these words as the calendar marches on Empty Re: Remember these words as the calendar marches on

Post  Clicker Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:43 pm

We were treated to the same pile of road apples when Wild Willy left office. The loons were holding a wake for months over that one. Just another example of the lefty loons needing to follow the "right thing" by calling the laws invalid when they don't fit their needs. They don't seem to recall that the law was put in place because of the excesses of a liberal President in the first place. A woman on Fox yesterday was whining about the unfairness of a Supreme court decision and how she disagrees with it not remembering that there are a lot of others out there who disagree with the rulings that she happens to agree with. Back to "fairness and doing the right thing" in the liberal opinion.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down