Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federal Reserve blames stalled economy on weather

5 posters

Go down

Federal Reserve blames stalled economy on weather Empty Federal Reserve blames stalled economy on weather

Post  Freedom Forever Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:02 pm

http://money.cnn.com/2013/01/30/news/economy/federal-reserve-policy/index.html?iid=SF_E_Lead

Almost 4 years of recovery, (so we're told) and now even the weather is against this admin. Racist dam weather!

The article does seem to be saying. No worries though everything is fine, go back to sleep, we got your back. 🐷
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Federal Reserve blames stalled economy on weather Empty Re: Federal Reserve blames stalled economy on weather

Post  Darth Cheney Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:17 pm

I thought it has been especially black at night lately.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Federal Reserve blames stalled economy on weather Empty Re: Federal Reserve blames stalled economy on weather

Post  Skeptical Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:45 pm

Perhaps laws need to be passed to make it illegal for the weather to stall the economy!

That should solve the problem.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:01 pm

The central bank will also continue buying $40 billion a month in mortgage-backed securities and $45 billion a month in Treasuries. The hope is that those additional purchases will continue to push long-term interest rates even lower.

For the math impaired that is $1T+ of new debt in one year. And can someone explain to me just how much lower you can push interest rates? And also explain to me what bank is going to want to loan money at these low rates when risks are still relatively high for these institutions? Wow, just wow. Bernanke is a f&*!ng idiot.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:26 pm

...and didn't the national debt just pass GDP? And the media wants to talk about gay marriage and free contraception? Gun control, Obesity

What f'n planet did I land on. "Get you hands off me you @&$#@% monkey!" Chuck Heston 🐒
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Federal Reserve blames stalled economy on weather Empty All is Well People...Move Along Now

Post  Darth Cheney Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:02 am

Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:44 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:...and didn't the national debt just pass GDP? And the media wants to talk about gay marriage and free contraception? Gun control, Obesity

What f'n planet did I land on. "Get you hands off me you @&$#@% monkey!" Chuck Heston 🐒

The media gets lots more advertisements talking about that kind of stuff.

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:47 pm

It has to be the weather, there is no other possible explanation. lol!
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down