Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nerd Lives Matter

5 posters

Go down

Nerd Lives Matter Empty Nerd Lives Matter

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:03 pm

University of Chicago underwent a lockdown today after the FBI informed the administration of an Internet threat made against the campus. The post made on a hip-hop website, threatened to shoot 16 white men on the University of Chicago quad at 10 a.m. Monday, in retaliation for the police shooting of an African American teenager last year. Sources say an arrest has been made of a student at University of Illinois Chicago campus

http://www.wsj.com/articles/arrest-made-in-online-threat-that-canceled-university-of-chicago-classes-1448911846
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Nerd Lives Matter Empty Re: Nerd Lives Matter

Post  Darth Cheney Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:08 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:University of Chicago underwent a lockdown today after the FBI informed the administration of an Internet threat made against the campus. The post made on a hip-hop website, threatened to shoot 16 white men on the University of Chicago quad at 10 a.m. Monday, in retaliation for the police shooting of an African American teenager last year. Sources say an arrest has been made of a student at University of Illinois Chicago campus

http://www.wsj.com/articles/arrest-made-in-online-threat-that-canceled-university-of-chicago-classes-1448911846

Chocolate city....
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:27 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:University of Chicago underwent a lockdown today after the FBI informed the administration of an Internet threat made against the campus. The post made on a hip-hop website, threatened to shoot 16 white men on the University of Chicago quad at 10 a.m. Monday, in retaliation for the police shooting of an African American teenager last year. Sources say an arrest has been made of a student at University of Illinois Chicago campus

Chocolate city....

Ya think? Name is Jabari R Dean.  What a dumbazz using his own initials.

“This is my only warning. At 10AM Monday morning, I’m going to the campus quad of the University of Chicago. I will be armed with an M-4 carbine and two desert eagles, all fully loaded. I will execute approximately 16 white male students and or staff, which is the same number of time McDonald was killed,” he wrote on a World Star HipHop post, who posted with the initials “JRD” and a Chicago Bulls logo, according to the police report obtained by the Tribune.

“I will then die killing any number of white policeman in the process. This is not a joke. I am to do my part and rid the world of white devils. I expect you do the same.”

And a week before finals. Damn that's gonna add to all the Poindexter's stress levels.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:41 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

Chocolate city....

“This is my only warning. At 10AM Monday morning, I’m going to the campus quad of the University of Chicago. I will be armed with an M-4 carbine and two desert eagles, all fully loaded. I will execute approximately 16 white male students and or staff, which is the same number of time McDonald was killed,” he wrote on a World Star HipHop post, who posted with the initials “JRD” and a Chicago Bulls logo, according to the police report obtained by the Tribune.

“I will then die killing any number of white policeman in the process. This is not a joke. I am to do my part and rid the world of white devils. I expect you do the same.”

And a week before finals. Damn that's gonna add to all the Poindexter's stress levels.

Brothers don't own M4s and Desert Eagles...chrome plated four-teh caliber is what the thugs snap caps with. This brother is out of his mind!!! Maybe he should stab a cop tire and walk away.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:50 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

Chocolate city....

Brothers don't own M4s and Desert Eagles...chrome plated four-teh caliber is what the thugs snap caps with. This brother is out of his mind!!! Maybe he should stab a cop tire and walk away.

Probably got a hot Black Friday deal over at Tyrone Shewlace's crib.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:03 pm

Oh Gomezz I saw this and immediately thought of your safety.

Then I thought it was probably some disenchanted U of Michigan fans, pissed to have lost to Ohio State over the weekend and still smarting from the whoopings that your Maroons put on Michigan back in the 1890's. Those folks just never forget disappointment on the gridiron.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:07 pm

Isn't it possible that some snobby Northwestern students hired this guy from one of the institutions for the more underprivileged in Chicago ?
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:16 pm

FJRYTGD!

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:21 pm

Wifey and I cruised Chi town about 5 yrs ago. I'd been there many time but she hadn't. After hitting shoreline dr and heading north to check out the scollege campi we had lunch at an "authentic" Chicago Style Pizza house. First it was owned by a hassidic Jew. 2nd all the employees were either Jewish or Islamics and the customers were mostly a mixture of all the other ethnic groups (except white) on the planet. We were viewed as an oddity!!! The food wasn't bad but it wasn't what I remember Chicago Style Pizza was 30 yrs ago. This place was not the least bit authentic. There wasn't an Italian closer than Cicero. I asked where most of the customers came from and was told Northwestern. They were bullys that chased everyone else away!!!!!! I guess anyone with a football team that has to play Ohio State has to get tough or die.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:41 pm

Clicker wrote:Wifey and I cruised Chi town about 5 yrs ago. I'd been there many time but she hadn't. After hitting shoreline dr and heading north to check out the scollege campi  we had lunch at an "authentic" Chicago Style Pizza house.  First it was owned by a hassidic Jew.  2nd all the employees were either Jewish or Islamics and the customers were mostly a mixture of all the other ethnic groups (except white) on the planet.  We were viewed as an oddity!!!  The food wasn't bad but it wasn't what I remember Chicago Style Pizza was 30 yrs ago.  This place was not the least bit authentic.  There wasn't an Italian closer than Cicero. I asked where most of the customers came from and was told  Northwestern.  They were bullys that chased everyone else away!!!!!!  I guess anyone with a football team that has to play Ohio State has to get tough or die.

My first Chicago deep dish pizza was at Gino's on Rush St (now closed but there may still be Gino's East a little further south and east of Michigan Ave). Heavenly.  Uno and Due's were pretty top notch too. In Hyde Park there was the Medici. Unfortunately the Medici started attracting an unsavory crowd when the O'Clowna's discovered it. Lou Malnati's is supposed to be the best although I've never eaten one. Lou cut his teeth at Uno's so I suspect the pizzas would be similar.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down