Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buon Natale

4 posters

Go down

Buon Natale Empty Buon Natale

Post  Gomezz Adddams Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:03 am

I've always liked how the Italians said Merry Christmas. Probably because I have a sister-in-law who is of Italian descent.  Anyways Merry Christmas everyone!
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Buon Natale Empty Re: Buon Natale

Post  Skeptical Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:19 am

Yes, it is that time of the year.

To All My Democrat Friends:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2016, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great.  Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other countries nor the only "America" in the Western Hemisphere.  Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishes.

To My Republican/Conservative Friends:

God Bless You and have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:22 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:I've always liked how the Italians said Merry Christmas. Probably because I have a sister-in-law who is of Italian descent.  Anyways Merry Christmas everyone!

Oh Gomezz you are one of the most cultured and sophisticated posters on JSI. I love it when you bring this stuff to the forum.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:32 am

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:I've always liked how the Italians said Merry Christmas. Probably because I have a sister-in-law who is of Italian descent.  Anyways Merry Christmas everyone!

Oh Gomezz you are one of the most cultured and sophisticated posters on JSI.  I love it when you bring this stuff to the forum.
It pisses me right off.  This is 'Murica, we say Merry Christmas in 'Murica.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:16 pm

Oh Dr Jones don't be such a fuddy duddy. Wouldn't you be a bit more tolerant to receive seasons' greetings in the french tongue
[ bounce  ] from this french beauty ?

Buon Natale Bourjois

Afterall you are an red blooded 'Murican man correct ?
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:24 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:Oh Dr Jones don't be such a fuddy duddy. Wouldn't you be a bit more tolerant to receive seasons' greetings in the french tongue
[ bounce  ] from this french beauty ?

Buon Natale Bourjois

Afterall you are an red blooded 'Murican man correct ?
You liberals are PURE EVIL.  I would spit in her face.  Don't push your love for ISIS on me.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:42 pm

Oh Dr Jones you missed this part"be sure to tell your friends, neighbors and family."     Buon Natale 1106906410
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down