What your neighbors may not know, but maybe should:

Page 31 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What your neighbors may not know, but maybe should:

Post  Shortie's Ex on Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:41 am

Jammer wrote:Be prepared for the EVIL REPRESSIVE LIBERALS to push back on any of your attempts to expose them.    They are truly EVIL slime bags.  They PRETEND they are helping our nation’s poor by taking from hard working American taxpayers to fund all their welfare programs that don’t work.  We have more poor people now than before their new society bullshit started.

After watching the video below, ask yourself:


How can dumbass liberals think they are helping poor people by FORCING them to live in these conditions?  EVERY REPRESSIVE LIBERAL WELFARE program helps keep the poor people living in poverty.  None of them are a HAND UP to help the poor get out of poverty.  They are all HANDOUTS to keep these poor people in a form a slavery that keeps them voting for their next HANDOUT.  As President Trump asked the poor blacks in America “WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE”?

And another question to ask yourself is why does it always turn out that most of our hard-working taxpayer dollars seem to end up going into the bank accounts of the ELITIST liberals.

TIME TO WAKE UP AND END LIBERALISM – IT IS EVIL

BTW, as a property manager for this housing complex, hired by an absentee owner, how much in federal subsidies did Valerie Jarrett directly receive ? (be careful, you don't have Gomezz avail to bail you out anymore)
avatar
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1137
Join date : 2013-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What your neighbors may not know, but maybe should:

Post  Shortie's Ex on Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:49 am

Here is a link to the original Boston Globe piece.  Lot's of specifics about campaign donations.  Nothing specific about money directly funneled to Valerie Jarrett.

http://archive.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2008/06/27/grim_proving_ground_for_obamas_housing_policy/

Here is an interesting snippet from the article:
The Boston Globe wrote:Barack Obama was among the many Chicago residents who shared Daley's conviction that private companies would make better landlords ...
Seems pretty well-aligned with South Dakota Republicanism.  What's your beef ?

And, despite all the bad vibes recited about Tony Rezko, wouldn't he make a perfect South Dakota Republican ?
avatar
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1137
Join date : 2013-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What your neighbors may not know, but maybe should:

Post  Jammer on Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:38 pm

If you encounter demonrats along the way, you should always expect them to either ignore history, distort history, misrepresent history or rewrite history.  In which case, you may wish to show them the following video.  It tells the real story about how liberals (demonrats) really feel about blacks.


DEMONRATS DON'T CARE ABOUT BLACKS, THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT BLACK VOTES
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2074
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What your neighbors may not know, but maybe should:

Post  Dr. Evil on Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:45 pm

Jammer wrote:If you encounter demonrats along the way, you should always expect them to either ignore history, distort history, misrepresent history or rewrite history.  In which case, you may wish to show them the following video.  It tells the real story about how liberals (demonrats) really feel about blacks.


DEMONRATS DON'T CARE ABOUT BLACKS, THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT BLACK VOTES

See: Kim Davis
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3456
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What your neighbors may not know, but maybe should:

Post  Jammer on Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:48 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:If you encounter demonrats along the way, you should always expect them to either ignore history, distort history, misrepresent history or rewrite history.  In which case, you may wish to show them the following video.  It tells the real story about how liberals (demonrats) really feel about blacks.


DEMONRATS DON'T CARE ABOUT BLACKS, THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT BLACK VOTES

See: Kim Davis

THAT ONE STING A LITTLE BIT ASSHOLE?
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2074
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What your neighbors may not know, but maybe should:

Post  Dr. Evil on Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:27 pm

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:If you encounter demonrats along the way, you should always expect them to either ignore history, distort history, misrepresent history or rewrite history.  In which case, you may wish to show them the following video.  It tells the real story about how liberals (demonrats) really feel about blacks.


DEMONRATS DON'T CARE ABOUT BLACKS, THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT BLACK VOTES

See: Kim Davis

THAT ONE STING A LITTLE BIT ASSHOLE?

Did what sting?
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3456
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What your neighbors may not know, but maybe should:

Post  Jammer on Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:41 am

Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:If you encounter demonrats along the way, you should always expect them to either ignore history, distort history, misrepresent history or rewrite history.  In which case, you may wish to show them the following video.  It tells the real story about how liberals (demonrats) really feel about blacks.


DEMONRATS DON'T CARE ABOUT BLACKS, THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT BLACK VOTES

See: Kim Davis

THAT ONE STING A LITTLE BIT ASSHOLE?

Did what sting?

That a 5 minute video clearly identified you assholes for who you are, EVIL CRETINS that have always hated blacks and have used them as slaves throughout the centuries in this country.  

REPRESSIVE LIBERALS ARE EVIL SCUM
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2074
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What your neighbors may not know, but maybe should:

Post  Dr. Evil on Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:57 pm

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:If you encounter demonrats along the way, you should always expect them to either ignore history, distort history, misrepresent history or rewrite history.  In which case, you may wish to show them the following video.  It tells the real story about how liberals (demonrats) really feel about blacks.


DEMONRATS DON'T CARE ABOUT BLACKS, THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT BLACK VOTES

See: Kim Davis

THAT ONE STING A LITTLE BIT ASSHOLE?

Did what sting?

That a 5 minute video clearly identified you assholes for who you are, EVIL CRETINS that have always hated blacks and have used them as slaves throughout the centuries in this country.  

REPRESSIVE LIBERALS ARE EVIL SCUM

I assume this means that you support BLM?
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3456
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What your neighbors may not know, but maybe should:

Post  Jammer on Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:20 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:If you encounter demonrats along the way, you should always expect them to either ignore history, distort history, misrepresent history or rewrite history.  In which case, you may wish to show them the following video.  It tells the real story about how liberals (demonrats) really feel about blacks.


DEMONRATS DON'T CARE ABOUT BLACKS, THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT BLACK VOTES

See: Kim Davis

THAT ONE STING A LITTLE BIT ASSHOLE?

Did what sting?

That a 5 minute video clearly identified you assholes for who you are, EVIL CRETINS that have always hated blacks and have used them as slaves throughout the centuries in this country.  

REPRESSIVE LIBERALS ARE EVIL SCUM

I assume this means that you support BLM?

I guess when history is against you, your only choice is to make stupid meaningless comments.  You are a total moron.  But then again, you are a REPRESSIVE LIBERAL.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2074
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What your neighbors may not know, but maybe should:

Post  Dr. Evil on Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:33 pm

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:If you encounter demonrats along the way, you should always expect them to either ignore history, distort history, misrepresent history or rewrite history.  In which case, you may wish to show them the following video.  It tells the real story about how liberals (demonrats) really feel about blacks.


DEMONRATS DON'T CARE ABOUT BLACKS, THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT BLACK VOTES

See: Kim Davis

THAT ONE STING A LITTLE BIT ASSHOLE?

Did what sting?

That a 5 minute video clearly identified you assholes for who you are, EVIL CRETINS that have always hated blacks and have used them as slaves throughout the centuries in this country.  

REPRESSIVE LIBERALS ARE EVIL SCUM

I assume this means that you support BLM?

I guess when history is against you, your only choice is to make stupid meaningless comments.  You are a total moron.  But then again, you are a REPRESSIVE LIBERAL.

Ummm... No...... If you're claiming to be the party that supports blacks then supporting BLM is only logical. So you support BLM?
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3456
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What your neighbors may not know, but maybe should:

Post  Darth Cheney on Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:06 am

BLM supports criminal blacks. I would guess and hope they do not represent the mainstream working blacks that have integrated into a civil society.
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3231
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What your neighbors may not know, but maybe should:

Post  Dr. Evil on Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:04 am

Darth Cheney wrote:BLM supports criminal blacks. I would guess and hope they do not represent the mainstream working blacks that have integrated into a civil society.

No they don't. They are against the documented mistreatment of blacks by law enforcement. They are against the lack of competence/training that law enforcement has in dealing with the black community. Being such staunch supporters of the black community, I thought you would have known that?
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3456
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What your neighbors may not know, but maybe should:

Post  Jammer on Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:28 am

Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:If you encounter demonrats along the way, you should always expect them to either ignore history, distort history, misrepresent history or rewrite history.  In which case, you may wish to show them the following video.  It tells the real story about how liberals (demonrats) really feel about blacks.

DEMONRATS DON'T CARE ABOUT BLACKS, THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT BLACK VOTES

See: Kim Davis

THAT ONE STING A LITTLE BIT ASSHOLE?

Did what sting?

That a 5 minute video clearly identified you assholes for who you are, EVIL CRETINS that have always hated blacks and have used them as slaves throughout the centuries in this country.  

REPRESSIVE LIBERALS ARE EVIL SCUM

I assume this means that you support BLM?

I guess when history is against you, your only choice is to make stupid meaningless comments.  You are a total moron.  But then again, you are a REPRESSIVE LIBERAL.

Ummm... No...... If you're claiming to be the party that supports blacks then supporting BLM is only logical. So you support BLM?


YOU STUPID PIECE OF DOGSHIT

Hell no, I do not support BLM.  They are a violent criminal political arm of the demonrat party funded by George Soros.  They are intent on dividing and destroying America to advance YOUR EVIL AGENDA.  I also don't support MS-13, the KKK or any Asian Gang by whatever name they go by.

In fact, conservatives in general do not support any one single racial group, WE SUPPORT THE HUMAN RACE.  It is a broad but well defined group that doesn't include EVIL CRETINS like you or BLM.  Conservatives see all mankind as one and being equals.  It is only DIVISIVE EVIL CRETINS like you that try to divide our country into race categories to promote your strategy of racial divide and conflict.


YOU ASSHOLES ARE EVIL
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2074
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What your neighbors may not know, but maybe should:

Post  Dr. Evil on Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:39 am

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:If you encounter demonrats along the way, you should always expect them to either ignore history, distort history, misrepresent history or rewrite history.  In which case, you may wish to show them the following video.  It tells the real story about how liberals (demonrats) really feel about blacks.

DEMONRATS DON'T CARE ABOUT BLACKS, THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT BLACK VOTES

See: Kim Davis

THAT ONE STING A LITTLE BIT ASSHOLE?

Did what sting?

That a 5 minute video clearly identified you assholes for who you are, EVIL CRETINS that have always hated blacks and have used them as slaves throughout the centuries in this country.  

REPRESSIVE LIBERALS ARE EVIL SCUM

I assume this means that you support BLM?

I guess when history is against you, your only choice is to make stupid meaningless comments.  You are a total moron.  But then again, you are a REPRESSIVE LIBERAL.

Ummm... No...... If you're claiming to be the party that supports blacks then supporting BLM is only logical. So you support BLM?


YOU STUPID PIECE OF DOGSHIT

Hell no, I do not support BLM.  They are a violent criminal political arm of the demonrat party funded by George Soros.  They are intent on dividing and destroying America to advance YOUR EVIL AGENDA.  I also don't support MS-13, the KKK or any Asian Gang by whatever name they go by.

In fact, conservatives in general do not support any one single racial group, WE SUPPORT THE HUMAN RACE.  It is a broad but well defined group that doesn't include EVIL CRETINS like you or BLM.  Conservatives see all mankind as one and being equals.  It is only DIVISIVE EVIL CRETINS like you that try to divide our country into race categories to promote your strategy of racial divide and conflict.


YOU ASSHOLES ARE EVIL

You obviously are no longer the party that supports blacks. Their grievances are well documented and they are nothing like the KKK. It's time to throw the BS flag on your BS video.
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3456
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What your neighbors may not know, but maybe should:

Post  Jammer on Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:03 am

You can throw all the flags you want to ASSHOLE, but nobody believes you lying sack of dogshit.  Yes, the Blacks in this country have a long history of grievances, just like a lot of other ethnic populations.  And it all is well documented in the video above and verified by HISTORY.  No matter how much you assholes try to rewrite history, people know that is was YOU and your demonrat party that have been the root cause of their grievances.

And ASSHOLE, it is not just in this country that Blacks have grievances.  There are a lot of other places in the world where they have grievances often much worse than what affects them in this country.  

WHY DON'T YOU PACK YOUR BAGS AND GET THE HELL OUT, NOBODY WILL MISS YOUR SORRY ASS
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2074
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What your neighbors may not know, but maybe should:

Post  Dr. Evil on Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:30 am

Jammer wrote:You can throw all the flags you want to ASSHOLE, but nobody believes you lying sack of dogshit.  Yes, the Blacks in this country have a long history of grievances, just like a lot of other ethnic populations.  And it all is well documented in the video above and verified by HISTORY.  No matter how much you assholes try to rewrite history, people know that is was YOU and your demonrat party that have been the root cause of their grievances.

And ASSHOLE, it is not just in this country that Blacks have grievances.  There are a lot of other places in the world where they have grievances often much worse than what affects them in this country.  

WHY DON'T YOU PACK YOUR BAGS AND GET THE HELL OUT, NOBODY WILL MISS YOUR SORRY ASS

There is nobody, except maybe the Mexicans, that are mistreated by law enforcement the way that blacks are. The fact that you won't acknowledge that proves that you are not the same Republican party that freed the slaves.

I'm not saying that police officers are or aren't racist, but they need to be better trained to keep a watchful eye on everyone and better trained to keep their cool in situations where blacks are involved.
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3456
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What your neighbors may not know, but maybe should:

Post  Jammer on Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:34 am

Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:You can throw all the flags you want to ASSHOLE, but nobody believes you lying sack of dogshit.  Yes, the Blacks in this country have a long history of grievances, just like a lot of other ethnic populations.  And it all is well documented in the video above and verified by HISTORY.  No matter how much you assholes try to rewrite history, people know that is was YOU and your demonrat party that have been the root cause of their grievances.

And ASSHOLE, it is not just in this country that Blacks have grievances.  There are a lot of other places in the world where they have grievances often much worse than what affects them in this country.  

WHY DON'T YOU PACK YOUR BAGS AND GET THE HELL OUT, NOBODY WILL MISS YOUR SORRY ASS

There is nobody, except maybe the Mexicans, that are mistreated by law enforcement the way that blacks are. The fact that you won't acknowledge that proves that you are not the same Republican party that freed the slaves.

I'm not saying that police officers are or aren't racist, but they need to be better trained to keep a watchful eye on everyone and better trained to keep their cool in situations where blacks are involved.

PURE BULLSHIT
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2074
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What your neighbors may not know, but maybe should:

Post  Jammer on Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:44 am

IF JACKOFF JONES WOULD PULL HIS HEAD OUT OF GEORGE SOROS' ASS, he would see what really happens around the world.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-countries/articles/2017-02-17/frances-problem-with-police-brutality

Jackoff Jones is like almost every dumbass liberal, they really have little if any real world experience outside of the rock they live under.  As a result, they listen to and believe all of the liberal lies fed to them by their elitist handlers.  Every month when they get their welfare checks. there is a note from Goeorge Soros along with it telling them what bullshit to spread this month.  They are truly USEFUL IDIOTS.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2074
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What your neighbors may not know, but maybe should:

Post  Dr. Evil on Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:55 am

Jammer wrote:IF JACKOFF JONES WOULD PULL HIS HEAD OUT OF GEORGE SOROS' ASS, he would see what really happens around the world.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-countries/articles/2017-02-17/frances-problem-with-police-brutality

Jackoff Jones is like almost every dumbass liberal, they really have little if any real world experience outside of the rock they live under.  As a result, they listen to and believe all of the liberal lies fed to them by their elitist handlers.  Every month when they get their welfare checks. there is a note from Goeorge Soros along with it telling them what bullshit to spread this month.  They are truly USEFUL IDIOTS.

It's not just brutality. It's higher incarceration rates for blacks that break the law at the same rate as whites.
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3456
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What your neighbors may not know, but maybe should:

Post  Clicker on Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:58 am

Dr. Evil wrote:
It's not just brutality. It's higher incarceration rates for blacks that break the law at the same rate as whites.

Why is that?
avatar
Clicker

Posts : 800
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What your neighbors may not know, but maybe should:

Post  Jammer on Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:36 pm

Clicker wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
It's not just brutality. It's higher incarceration rates for blacks that break the law at the same rate as whites.

Why is that?

Thanks to EVIL REPRESSIVE LIBERALS like jackoff Jones, the Blacks in this country have been put into a social and economic condition that makes them not only beholding to their slave owners the demonrats but also violence prone.  The REPRESSIVE LIBERALS have whipped them into a frenzy with all of their hateful and dishonest rhetoric that Blacks commit an extremely high rate of crime in this country.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/7441/7-statistics-you-need-know-about-black-black-crime-aaron-bandler

While people's first response is to backlash against Blacks (exactly what EVIL CRETINS like Jackoff Jones wants, our anger and contempt should be reserved for the real EVIL and that is Jackoff Jones and the demonrats.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2074
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What your neighbors may not know, but maybe should:

Post  Dr. Evil on Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:31 pm

Clicker wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
It's not just brutality. It's higher incarceration rates for blacks that break the law at the same rate as whites.

Why is that?

Because they are profiled more, they are arrested more, and they are prosecuted more than white people who commit the same crimes at the same frequency.

My brother had his house broken into and had $7500 damage, including new carpeting. It was a white kid so he got off with a slap on the writsts. Had he been an Indian he would have undoubtedly gone to jail.
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3456
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What your neighbors may not know, but maybe should:

Post  Dr. Evil on Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:33 pm

Jammer wrote:
Clicker wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
It's not just brutality. It's higher incarceration rates for blacks that break the law at the same rate as whites.

Why is that?

Thanks to EVIL REPRESSIVE LIBERALS like jackoff Jones, the Blacks in this country have been put into a social and economic condition that makes them not only beholding to their slave owners the demonrats but also violence prone.  The REPRESSIVE LIBERALS have whipped them into a frenzy with all of their hateful and dishonest rhetoric that Blacks commit an extremely high rate of crime in this country.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/7441/7-statistics-you-need-know-about-black-black-crime-aaron-bandler

While people's first response is to backlash against Blacks (exactly what EVIL CRETINS like Jackoff Jones wants, our anger and contempt should be reserved for the real EVIL and that is Jackoff Jones and the demonrats.

How exactly have Democrats enslaved blacks?
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3456
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What your neighbors may not know, but maybe should:

Post  Jammer on Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:34 pm

This must be Jackoff Jones'  dream come true.

http://www.keloland.com/news/article/news/sioux-city-man-arrested-for-meth-while-trying-to-deposit-million-dollar-bill

All of his hard work and all of George Soros's  money are finally paying dividends in the region.  The demonrats' divisive war on Blacks is finally delivering what they hoped for nearby where they can use it to destroy the conservative Midwest.  I am surprised the asshole hasn't been on here crying about how the police profiled this poor liberal useful idiot and treated him unfairly.  
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2074
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What your neighbors may not know, but maybe should:

Post  Jammer on Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:38 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Clicker wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
It's not just brutality. It's higher incarceration rates for blacks that break the law at the same rate as whites.

Why is that?

Thanks to EVIL REPRESSIVE LIBERALS like jackoff Jones, the Blacks in this country have been put into a social and economic condition that makes them not only beholding to their slave owners the demonrats but also violence prone.  The REPRESSIVE LIBERALS have whipped them into a frenzy with all of their hateful and dishonest rhetoric that Blacks commit an extremely high rate of crime in this country.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/7441/7-statistics-you-need-know-about-black-black-crime-aaron-bandler

While people's first response is to backlash against Blacks (exactly what EVIL CRETINS like Jackoff Jones wants, our anger and contempt should be reserved for the real EVIL and that is Jackoff Jones and the demonrats.

How exactly have Democrats enslaved blacks?

Keep them comfortable in their poverty so they will have to continue to vote for demonrats who will provide HANDOUTS and ensure that conservative programs and principles will never extend a HAND-UP out of poverty.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2074
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What your neighbors may not know, but maybe should:

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum