Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is ISIS Winning?

3 posters

Go down

Is ISIS Winning? Empty Is ISIS Winning?

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:10 am

Poll: Many think ISIS is winning
http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/28/politics/terrorism-poll-2016-elections-obama/index.html

Is ISIS winning?   I think better question is can ISIS be beaten?  If we found ourselves in a scuffle with Putin, or Kim Jong Un, I believe they would be smart enough to crawl in the corner and lick their wounds when they got their aas kicked.  These terrorists aren't that smart.  They're like a school yard bully whose too stupid to know he got his ass kicked.  I wish they would ask in these polls what they think should be done if they think we aren't doing enough.

We certainly can't afford another expensive, deadly, ineffective ground war.  An air assault is tough because we ran out of bombs to drop on them.  Maybe we could send Trump over for an ISIS Apprentice and tell them they're fired.

The only way I see to keep them at bay is to choke them off wherever we can.  Revenue, food, gas, electricity, whatever.  Trump wasn't all wrong when he said we need to cut off their internet, I don't know how that could possibly be accomplished, but still not a bad idea.  We need to find ways of monitoring them like we've never monitored anybody before, so that we know their next move even before they do.  We need to make sure that they are always on edge and watching over their shoulder wondering if there is a rocket headed their way.  This is the best you can hope for IMO.

Last edited by Dr. Jones on Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Is ISIS Winning? Empty Re: Is ISIS Winning?

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:13 am

You obviously don't have a clue at what Isis wants, what is a caliphate, or the tenants of Islam. Seriously, try to get educated.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:58 am

Darth Cheney wrote:You obviously don't have a clue at what Isis wants, what is a caliphate, or the tenants of Islam. Seriously, try to get educated.
Educate me.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:09 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:You obviously don't have a clue at what Isis wants, what is a caliphate, or the tenants of Islam. Seriously, try to get educated.
Educate me.

Google and Bing are your friends Dr Mengela
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down