Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Elephant in the Room?

3 posters

Go down

The Elephant in the Room? Empty The Elephant in the Room?

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:21 pm

What sort of a sick bitch would blame the President for her son assaulting his girlfriend?!?  If it is in fact PTSD, what sort of a sick bitch would desert him in his time of need to go hit the campaign trail?!?  Did she ever stop and think about the possibility that maybe she's the "elephant in the room"???  Blaming Obama for her being a failure of a mother is exactly what I would expect from that twit.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/veterans/vets-don-t-blame-obama-track-palin-s-behavior-n500716

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

The Elephant in the Room? Empty Re: The Elephant in the Room?

Post  Just Braying It Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:40 am

Preach abstinence, have two kids with two guys without a wedding ring. Preach presonal responsibility, blame everyone else when your son loses it and beats a woman. I understand that people make mistakes all the time, but being humble seems to be lost with this family.

Also, I believe he served in 2008. Why would someone with her means wait almost a decade for the government to help her son I she knew he has PTSD?

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:47 am

On top of that who reaches out to the media like that when their child is obviously going through some mental issues? Maybe she ought to take a break and focus on her family instead of her career.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:24 pm

'yah Dr Jones seems like to some people everything is Obama's fault.  Rolling Eyes

... even gas prices less than $1.55/gal.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down