Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well, well, that didn't take too long !

+3
Jammer
nightlight88
Skeptical
7 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Well, well, that didn't take too long ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Well, well, that didn't take too long !

Post  Gomezz Adddams Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:15 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:So here's the million dollar question....

Was he a cross dresser, or just another gun toting pervert?
Anybody?

He was not toting a gun while peeping at little girls.

The statement about a gun is irrelevant to the peeping episode, but leave it up to the gun grabbers to bring it up.

Perverts is perverts whether they be homosexual, lesbian, transgender, gay, or pedo.

OK.  That's fine.  Bringing up the gun was a dick move.  I agree.  However, this has absolutely nothint to do with LGBT either, so why even bring it up? What's the point of this thread?  Its just another situation where everyone was in such a hurry to lube up for the circle jerk that they never read the article.

FAIL.  Try again.

Yup, you called it right.  Your 'gun toting' comment was a dick move.

But pervs are pervs no mater what shape they come in.
But it wasn't a dick move to drag the LGBT community into a conversation that has nothing to do with them???

Hypocrite..... Rolling Eyes

Corporate Target's decision was explicitly linked to the transgender crapper laws passed by North Carolina in particular. And Target has every right to do what they did. And their customers who disagree with this decision have every right not to do business there anymore. And the rest of the community who disagrees have every right to push back and criticize.

Target is one of the worst run retail operations right now. They mishandled their credit card two years ago hack which ended up costing them over $200M and countless customers. Their e-commerce division is getting their ass handed to them by WalMart, Costco and Amazon. They sold their prescription business to CVS because they were losing money. They closed their Canadian stores because they were losing money. And now they've made a decision for a very small portion of the population that might end up costing them over a million customers. Corporate Target is populated by a bunch of idiots.
You know, the interesting thing about the card breach is that the credit card companies have nobody but themselves to blame.  My mom had her card skimmed a few weeks ago.  Local law enforcement from where she was skimmed at contacted her try to get the credit card company to turn over documentation proving they had money stolen from them.  They refused.  Cops told her that was standard operating procedure for the credit card companies.  Now they have a crime with no victims, so they can't prosecute anybody.  My mom didn't lose any money.  The business didn't lose any money.  The credit card company decided it was cheaper to eat the cost or turn it into insurance than go through the work of pressing charges.  When you say that it cost Target $200M, I doubt that very much.  It may have cost the banking/credit card industry $200M, but that's their own fault.

I always enjoy your rambling, idiotic, anecdotal stories that go nowhere. They make me appreciate how good it is not to be you. As for Target you are right it didn't cost them $200M. It cost them $252M according to SEC filings in 2015. And I suspect the meter is still running. Doubt again Fcukstik:

"The 2013 security breach has already cost the retailer $252 million, according to SEC filings. Target also settled a class action suit in March for $10 million."

http://fortune.com/2015/04/16/target-mastercard/
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Well, well, that didn't take too long ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Well, well, that didn't take too long !

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:19 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:So here's the million dollar question....

Was he a cross dresser, or just another gun toting pervert?
Anybody?

He was not toting a gun while peeping at little girls.

The statement about a gun is irrelevant to the peeping episode, but leave it up to the gun grabbers to bring it up.

Perverts is perverts whether they be homosexual, lesbian, transgender, gay, or pedo.

OK.  That's fine.  Bringing up the gun was a dick move.  I agree.  However, this has absolutely nothint to do with LGBT either, so why even bring it up? What's the point of this thread?  Its just another situation where everyone was in such a hurry to lube up for the circle jerk that they never read the article.

FAIL.  Try again.

Yup, you called it right.  Your 'gun toting' comment was a dick move.

But pervs are pervs no mater what shape they come in.
But it wasn't a dick move to drag the LGBT community into a conversation that has nothing to do with them???

Hypocrite..... Rolling Eyes

Corporate Target's decision was explicitly linked to the transgender crapper laws passed by North Carolina in particular. And Target has every right to do what they did. And their customers who disagree with this decision have every right not to do business there anymore. And the rest of the community who disagrees have every right to push back and criticize.

Target is one of the worst run retail operations right now. They mishandled their credit card two years ago hack which ended up costing them over $200M and countless customers. Their e-commerce division is getting their ass handed to them by WalMart, Costco and Amazon. They sold their prescription business to CVS because they were losing money. They closed their Canadian stores because they were losing money. And now they've made a decision for a very small portion of the population that might end up costing them over a million customers. Corporate Target is populated by a bunch of idiots.
You know, the interesting thing about the card breach is that the credit card companies have nobody but themselves to blame.  My mom had her card skimmed a few weeks ago.  Local law enforcement from where she was skimmed at contacted her try to get the credit card company to turn over documentation proving they had money stolen from them.  They refused.  Cops told her that was standard operating procedure for the credit card companies.  Now they have a crime with no victims, so they can't prosecute anybody.  My mom didn't lose any money.  The business didn't lose any money.  The credit card company decided it was cheaper to eat the cost or turn it into insurance than go through the work of pressing charges.  When you say that it cost Target $200M, I doubt that very much.  It may have cost the banking/credit card industry $200M, but that's their own fault.

I always enjoy your rambling, idiotic, anecdotal stories that go nowhere. They make me appreciate how good it is not to be you. As for Target you are right it didn't cost them $200M. It cost them $252M according to SEC filings in 2015. And I suspect the meter is still running. Doubt again Fcukstik:

"The 2013 security breach has already cost the retailer $252 million, according to SEC filings. Target also settled a class action suit in March for $10 million."

http://fortune.com/2015/04/16/target-mastercard/
Target undoubtedly needed to repair and update their comprised security in their point of sale system. These systems need to be replaced periodically regardless of a security breach. What better time to do it than when you are going to get a fat insurance check and a nice tax deduction on top of it.  I'd say it was a nice calculated expense especially considering the court of public opinion requires you to have some skin in the game. 

A link showing how little they actually paid:

http://fortune.com/2015/03/27/how-much-do-data-breaches-actually-cost-big-companies-shockingly-little/

Also, when a cop tells you that not lifting a finger to try to try to prosecute these thieves is standard operating procedure, I would hardly call that anecdotal.  If they actually cared, this fraud would not be nearly so easy.  Maybe it's because they don't want to open up their books to the government.  God only knows what they would find. 

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:53 am

Calculated? So says the business Goliath who doesn't even understand pricing and price margins in a crumby little drugstore. And what does a plow jockey know about POS's? Less than nothing. And of course your insurance premiums are going to take a jump while that "nice tax break" has to be depreciated out over a number of years and can't be used all at once. I'd call you a stoopid farmer but that's be an insult to all the other stoopid farmers.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:05 am

Skeptical wrote:
Police: Peeping tom caught filming women in Brentwood Target dressing rooms

BRENTWOOD, Mo. (KMOV.com) -
An O'Fallon, Missouri man was arrested on April 23, 2015 after allegedly secretly filming women in a Target dressing room.

Matthew Foerstel, 26, faces felony charges for invasion of privacy in the second degree and unlawful possession of a firearm.

has a plea hearing on Monday, May 2, 2016.

The Brentwood Police Department arrested Foerstel on April 23 after he allegedly held a camera phone under a dressing room door while a female shopper tried on swim suits at the Target store in Brentwood.

An officer went to Ranken Technical College to place Foerstel under arrest and reportedly found him in possession of a loaded handgun.

In 2013, Foerstel was convicted of invasion of privacy in St. Charles County for "knowingly and intentionally" filming an 11-year-old girl while she was partially nude inside a department store dressing room.

Foerstel served a one year sentence for the offense in the St. Charles County Jail.

http://www.kmov.com/story/29182491/peeping-tom-caught-filming-women-in-brentwood-target-dressing-rooms

Check the original 'Post Date' of the article.  And the arrest date in the cut and paste.  Happened 1 year ago. Prescient action of a 'perv' to have committed this crime in a Target store a year ago don't you think fella's ?

Your responses were ridiculous.  But predictable.
BTW, I'm sure Gomezz will help some of you with the word prescient.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:05 am

All Details Matter.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:21 am

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Police: Peeping tom caught filming women in Brentwood Target dressing rooms

BRENTWOOD, Mo. (KMOV.com) -
An O'Fallon, Missouri man was arrested on April 23, 2015 after allegedly secretly filming women in a Target dressing room.

Matthew Foerstel, 26, faces felony charges for invasion of privacy in the second degree and unlawful possession of a firearm.

has a plea hearing on Monday, May 2, 2016.

The Brentwood Police Department arrested Foerstel on April 23 after he allegedly held a camera phone under a dressing room door while a female shopper tried on swim suits at the Target store in Brentwood.

An officer went to Ranken Technical College to place Foerstel under arrest and reportedly found him in possession of a loaded handgun.

In 2013, Foerstel was convicted of invasion of privacy in St. Charles County for "knowingly and intentionally" filming an 11-year-old girl while she was partially nude inside a department store dressing room.

Foerstel served a one year sentence for the offense in the St. Charles County Jail.

http://www.kmov.com/story/29182491/peeping-tom-caught-filming-women-in-brentwood-target-dressing-rooms

Check the original 'Post Date' of the article.  And the arrest date in the cut and paste.  Happened 1 year ago. Prescient action of a 'perv' to have committed this crime in a Target store a year ago don't you think fella's ?

Your responses were ridiculous.  But predictable.
BTW, I'm sure Gomezz will help some of you with the word prescient.
Yeeesssss, but the Pharoah's dog ate the calendar back in 2020 b.c.  Sooo we don't actually know if the calendar is correct, and that makes your date stamp meaningless because we don't know when that actually happened.   Crikers, you friggin lesbo, get your act together.   Rolling Eyes

Anywho....  

Ain't that the inconvenient truth.   affraid

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:30 am

Shortie's Ex wrote:All Details Matter.

Rolling Eyes   Rolling Eyes   Rolling Eyes

You didn't say if you were going to sign the pledge:

https://www.afa.net/action-alerts/sign-the-boycott-target-pledge/

Are you willing to sign and stand up for decency in America, or are you against decency in America?
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:37 am

Jammer wrote:

Are you willing to sign and stand up for decency in America, or are you against decency in America?
After all this you're still gong to double down on your bullshiit....  amazing.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:45 am

Well, well, that didn't take too long ! - Page 2 13043388_1774555566097780_6841447418361875173_n
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:58 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Jammer wrote:

After all this you're still gong to double down on your bullshiit....  amazing.

I was not asking you, I was asking the other repressive liberal. We all know that you are the poster child for indecency in America and as such no DECENT human being really wants to communicate with you.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:29 am

That they do. And while the time stamps don't match with Target's new crapper/fitting room policy, neither you or the Stoopid Farmer has been able to explain why this is such a good policy in preventing your Every Day Perv™️ from engaging in this practice. I say it can only add confusion to the situation and reveals the real motive behind by the transgender population's push on this issue....societal acceptance, since most, if not all, Targets have single user/family bathrooms on site.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:15 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:

That they do. And while the time stamps don't match with Target's new crapper/fitting room policy, neither you or the Stoopid Farmer has been able to explain why this is such a good policy in preventing your Every Day Perv™️ from engaging in this practice. I say it can only add confusion to the situation and reveals the real motive behind by the transgender population's push on this issue....societal acceptance, since most, if not all, Targets have single user/family bathrooms on site.
It's called civil rights.  You may want to look into it.

Your insults would mean more if you had the chops to back them up.... Sleep

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:24 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Now its a civil right for men to use the womens bathroom?

Or just demented peeps who have a dick but think they are a woman?
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:31 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Now its a civil right for men to use the womens bathroom?

Or just demented peeps who have a dick but think they are a woman?
Who is going to do dick checks?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:44 pm

TIME TO POUR IT ON  

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/04/28/target-bathroom-boycott-crosses-1-million/

If we can get conservatives serious about this effort, it will make a difference.  While the number of people signing the pledge to boycott Target has a huge emotional impact, it will only work if we don't spend a penny with these evil perverts.  That is the only thing that will have a LONG TERM LASTING EFFECT.

Pass the link around to sign the pledge to all of your friends and strongly encourage them to punish these assholes by voting with their pocketbook.

I have also left notes at the customer service desk for the store manager.  I printED out a page about the boycott effort and write a note telling the store manager that because of Target's perverted ways I was never going to spend a penny in his store until Target changes their corporate position.  I folded it, stapled the end shut and just wrote on it:  TO THE STORE MANAGER  and then asked the person at the customer service desk to please see that this gets to the store manager.

If there are enough store managers barking at Target corporate, I think they will hear them.  Every large corporation has key customer contact points that upper management listen to.  I suspect the most likely position in Target for this key communication point might be the store manager.

Shut these assholes down.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:53 pm

Jammer wrote:
TIME TO POUR IT ON  

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/04/28/target-bathroom-boycott-crosses-1-million/

If we can get conservatives serious about this effort, it will make a difference.  While the number of people signing the pledge to boycott Target has a huge emotional impact, it will only work if we don't spend a penny with these evil perverts.  That is the only thing that will have a LONG TERM LASTING EFFECT.

Pass the link around to sign the pledge to all of your friends and strongly encourage them to punish these assholes by voting with their pocketbook.

I have also left notes at the customer service desk for the store manager.  I printED out a page about the boycott effort and write a note telling the store manager that because of Target's perverted ways I was never going to spend a penny in his store until Target changes their corporate position.  I folded it, stapled the end shut and just wrote on it:  TO THE STORE MANAGER  and then asked the person at the customer service desk to please see that this gets to the store manager.

If there are enough store managers barking at Target corporate, I think they will hear them.  Every large corporation has key customer contact points that upper management listen to.  I suspect the most likely position in Target for this key communication point might be the store manager.

Shut these assholes down.
You honestly did that?!?  Like showed your face and everything?!?   affraid affraid affraid

Well, well, that didn't take too long ! - Page 2 1106906410

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:57 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Ooooh! More tough guy talk. Your woman must have have gotten you some heck of a deal on Tough Boy Panties™️ down at Stoopid Farmer's Drug and GeeGaws Co-op. Does she get you the seamless ones or the ones with a cotton patch?
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:00 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Ooooh! More tough guy talk. Your woman must have have gotten you some heck of a deal on Tough Boy Panties™️ down at Stoopid Farmer's Drug and GeeGaws Co-op. Does she get you the seamless ones or the ones with a cotton patch?
If all you have left is insults, that's fine.   I've done my job.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:27 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

What job is that? Informing the forum about those transgender crapper "rights"? Those fake"rights" that trample on every person's real right to semi-privacy in a same gender public bathroom? Here's some news Fcukstik. I don't care how much estrogen you pump into a guy or testosterone into a woman. I don't care how many body parts you carve off or glue on. In the end you can't change DNA. You are born with a biological gender not "assigned" one. If your head isn't jiggy with that, I'm sorry. You got to take a pee, you do it in a single use bathroom or make do with your born bioloigcal sex one.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:55 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

What job is that? Informing the forum about those transgender crapper "rights"? Those fake"rights" that trample on every person's real right to semi-privacy in a same gender public bathroom? Here's some news Fcukstik. I don't care how much estrogen you pump into a guy or testosterone into a woman. I don't care how many body parts you carve off or glue on. In the end you can't change DNA. You are born with a biological gender not "assigned" one. If your head isn't jiggy with that, I'm sorry. You got to take a pee, you do it in a single use bathroom or make do with your born bioloigcal sex one.  
What a delightful head -in-the-sand approach.  Little Timmy can just sit and wonder why the hot chick is duking one out in the stall next to him.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:53 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

What a delightful head -in-the-sand approach.  Little Timmy can just sit and wonder why the hot chick is duking one out in the stall next to him.

Beats your head-up-the-ass approach. Hot chick? How you know she's hot? You peaking under the wall you fcuking perv? Hot shemales exist in porn and your perv imagination. Since you enjoy anecdotal stories, here's one about a faux chick who came into the store at my part time job. Crappy wig, putty knife makeup a 1/2" thick, adams apple, a forest of hair on his back in full view in his backless dress, chicken cutlet boobs and wobbly heels. Good lord he would have been ugly as you as a man. Woof, woof, woof.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm

You make an excellent point.  If you can't see who's in the stall next to you,  then does it really matter if their gender is dead on accurate?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:57 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:You make an excellent point.  If you can't see who's in the stall next to you,  then does it really matter if their gender is dead on accurate?

I am not sure, but i can bet you will be ok with the men going into the ladies room with your wife and daughter.

no problem eh?
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:02 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:You make an excellent point.  If you can't see who's in the stall next to you,  then does it really matter if their gender is dead on accurate?

I am not sure, but i can bet you will be ok with the men going into the ladies room with your wife and daughter.

no problem eh?

Hey, if a guy admits that he has had sex with livestock, do you think he is going to care about what happens to his wife or daughter?
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:07 pm

nightlight88 wrote:

no problem eh?
I'm not the least bit concerned about my wife or daughters using the restrooms at Target.  True story.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next