Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The thread on textualism is:

4 posters

Go down

The entire thread on textualism is:

The thread on textualism is: I_vote_lcap0%The thread on textualism is: I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The thread on textualism is: I_vote_lcap33%The thread on textualism is: I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
The thread on textualism is: I_vote_lcap0%The thread on textualism is: I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
The thread on textualism is: I_vote_lcap67%The thread on textualism is: I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 3

The thread on textualism is: Empty The thread on textualism is:

Post  Jammer Mon May 02, 2016 8:56 am

The entire thread on textualism is:

A.  Just plain stupid
B.  Juvenile
C.  A complete waste of time
D.  Irrelevant
E.   Boring
F.  All of the above
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

The thread on textualism is: Empty Re: The thread on textualism is:

Post  Shortie's Ex Mon May 02, 2016 10:50 am

I'll select 'Titanic Battle between JSI Heavyweights* over Constitutional Law'.

*  I say this with the thought that Gomezz might be 180 soaking wet ... but he has big hands, I think   Wink
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Mon May 02, 2016 1:10 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:I'll select 'Titanic Battle between JSI Heavyweights* over Constitutional Law'.

*  I say this with the thought that Gomezz might be 180 soaking wet ... but he has big hands, I think   Wink

For people like you who are impressed with copy and paste skills, it must be riveting.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon May 02, 2016 1:30 pm

Jammer wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:I'll select 'Titanic Battle between JSI Heavyweights* over Constitutional Law'.

For people like you who are impressed with copy and paste skills, it must be riveting.
You can't please anyone.....  I talk about real life experiences and Gomerr calls them anecdotal, if I find cold hard facts for you then I have no real life experience.....what gives?? The thread on textualism is: 3584648792 The thread on textualism is: 3584648792 The thread on textualism is: 3584648792

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Mon May 02, 2016 1:53 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Jammer wrote:

You can't please anyone.....  I talk about real life experiences and Gomerr calls them anecdotal, if I find cold hard facts for you then I have no real life experience.....what gives?? The thread on textualism is: 3584648792 The thread on textualism is: 3584648792 The thread on textualism is: 3584648792

I see that you haven't voted in the poll yet.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon May 02, 2016 2:16 pm

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Jammer wrote:

I went with juvenile.  Seemed to fit best in the overall JSI mantra.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Mon May 02, 2016 2:19 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Jammer wrote:

I went with juvenile.

We agree. The poster who started the thread is JUVENILE. Who could that be??????
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down