Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Letter: Jumping on the transgender ‘band wagon’

Go down

Letter: Jumping on the transgender ‘band wagon’ Empty Letter: Jumping on the transgender ‘band wagon’

Post  Skeptical Mon May 09, 2016 11:29 pm

A recent opinion letter to the editor in a newspaper.

It is unbelievable what is happening in our society. Is it possible that we have become so progressive that we fail to recognize mental disorders? For example, some claim they feel they are a girl when born a boy and vice versa. They call themselves transgenders.

Then, of course, they want to use the bathrooms, showers, etc., of the opposite sex.

Well, let’s suppose I decide to go to school and announce that I feel like I am a horse and so want to identify myself as such. As a horse, no one can discriminate against me because big government says it is against the law. The school and society will have to accommodate me as a horse. I want to be respected and affirmed by all.

Of course, as a horse I will need a stall, a special diet and an acreage in which I may gallop. However, no need to be concerned about a special bathroom, which would put an additional strain on the school’s budget, because I can just relieve myself whenever and wherever I please. You don’t like that? Just get over it.

Needless to say, no one dare speak out against me, as that would be discriminatory or hate speech – probably both. Just think, I would most likely have the support of the LGBT and the American Civil Liberties Union. How wonderful.

Now that this idea of claiming to be a horse has been put in print, you can be sure that it won’t be long before, in this “progressive” society, many will jump on the bandwagon. High ho, Silver. Away.

Then there was this comment of hatred and threat.

They shoot horses, don't they
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down