Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're Worried about Transvestites at Target?

+3
Gomezz Adddams
Clicker
Dr. Evil
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

You're Worried about Transvestites at Target? - Page 2 Empty Re: You're Worried about Transvestites at Target?

Post  Darth Cheney Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:27 pm

Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

You're Worried about Transvestites at Target? - Page 2 Empty Re: You're Worried about Transvestites at Target?

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:19 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
So what in the hell do multi-gender bathroom rules have anything to do with a 13yo being groped by a perv sitting in the next seat during an airplane flight? Besides airplane bathrooms are designed for single people except for those consenting adults joining the mile high club.

Oh Gomezz you make me blush.  Fond memories.  Are you a member too ?

Jeebus, I don't even like going into a airline pisser let alone think about having sex in one.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:56 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
So what in the hell do multi-gender bathroom rules have anything to do with a 13yo being groped by a perv sitting in the next seat during an airplane flight? Besides airplane bathrooms are designed for single people except for those consenting adults joining the mile high club.

Like your fat ass could fit through the hatch.

'lemme guess sailor - you are so large and well-endowed that you would need to go in soft and get aroused after entering the lavatory in order to join the Mile High Club. LOL. In your dreams. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:01 pm

The perps forced a girl at knfepoint into a laundry room and assaulted her.  Absolutely no relevance to transvestites sneaking into the restrooms at Target.  Get on topic Stumpy.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:04 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Jeebus, I don't even like going into a airline pisser let alone think about having sex in one.

I know what you mean Gomezz.  I don't even like taking tests let alone think about joining Mensa.

Last edited by Shortie's Ex on Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:08 am

Shortie's Ex wrote:

The perps forced a girl at knfepoint into a laundry room and assaulted her.  Absolutely no relevance to transvestites sneaking into the restrooms at Target.  Get on topic Stumpy.

Liberals cheer for both causes...try to keep up sweetie.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:24 am

The local prosecutor says it didn't happen.  The prosecutor !

"There were no Syrians involved, there was no knife involved, there was no gang-rape,” Twin Falls County Prosecutor Grant Loebs said Monday morning.

http://www.idahostatesman.com/news/state/idaho/article84829787.html
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:29 am

"Bunker Supply Businesses Bustle in Boise"
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:37 am

Shortie's Ex wrote:

"There were no Syrians involved, there was no knife involved, there was no gang-rape,” Twin Falls County Prosecutor Grant Loebs said Monday morning.

I was just getting ready to link a story as well.  Laughing

Another excellent point from your article....

Loebs said sex cases between minors aren’t uncommon and implied that this case is being exploited by the local anti-refugee movement to make a political point.

It's sad that our law enforcement has to spend so much time shoveling this shiit.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:15 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:

I was just getting ready to link a story as well.  Laughing

Another excellent point from your article....

Loebs said sex cases between minors aren’t uncommon and implied that this case is being exploited by the local anti-refugee movement to make a political point.

It's sad that our law enforcement has to spend so much time shoveling this shiit.

I don't know why you would be upset, the left puts out shitte on a daily basis that are lies, fabrications, and hogwash.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:46 am

nightlight88 wrote:
I don't know why you would be upset, the left puts out shitte on a daily basis that are lies, fabrications, and hogwash.

"But, but, but Johnny does it all the time.  And way more than me."   You're Worried about Transvestites at Target? - Page 2 3218178747  Nice deflection.  You win a ribbon.  A blue ribbon.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:13 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

"But, but, but Johnny does it all the time.  And way more than me."   You're Worried about Transvestites at Target? - Page 2 3218178747  Nice deflection.  You win a ribbon.  A blue ribbon.

Ohhhhh thank you

I am so thrilled that I received a ribbon for participating.

I am so giddy with joy. I won something, even though I didn't do anything worthwhile. LOL

Damn, its nice to identify with liberals. They don't do shitte but want to be rewarded.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:46 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

Ohhhhh thank you

I am so thrilled that I received a ribbon for participating.

I am so giddy with joy.  I won something, even though I didn't do anything worthwhile.  LOL

Damn, its nice to identify with liberals.  They don't do shitte but want to be rewarded.

Thornton used to give out Forgiveness Pelts over on GLPVQ™️
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:52 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:

The prosecutor is glossing over details. Syrian no, but it was Sudanese and Iraqi refugee minors. Gang rape? I guess that depends on how Idaho defines rape. She was definitely sexually assaulted since witnesses state that the boys urinated in her mouth. Were they Muslims? Not stated for sure but a distinct possibility.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:54 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:

The prosecutor is glossing over details. Syrian no, but it was Sudanese and Iraqi refugee minors. Gang rape? I guess that depends on how Idaho defines rape. She was definitely sexually assaulted since witnesses state that the boys urinated in her mouth. Were they Muslims? Not stated for sure but a distinct possibility.

There was no rape at all. It was categorized as "lewd and lascivious behavior" according to the police chief. Something more than indecent exposure and less than rape.

The boys were obviously Muslim, which is irrelevant because as the article stated this is not all that uncommon among minors. I personally know two women who were assaulted at school while still minors. The guys were white as white can be.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:49 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:

There was no rape at all.  It was categorized as "lewd and lascivious behavior" according to the police chief.  Something more than indecent exposure and less than rape.

The boys were obviously Muslim, which is irrelevant because as the article stated this is not all that uncommon among minors.  I personally know two women who were assaulted at school while still minors.  The guys were white as white can be.  

As I stated, rape depends on how individual states define it however clueless Farmer Fcukstick™ still has a reading comprehension problem. Even still, "lewd and lascivious" conduct by an adult is still a felony offense in Idaho. How a minor will be treated in the juvenile system, I don't know. Your attempt to use moral equivalence to marginalize the refugee boy's disgusting actions with your anecdotal story of white boys "do it too" only serves to demonstrate that you're a disgusting human being. But then I think everybody here knows that.

The facts remain, 3 Muslim refugee minors committed a sexual assault on a 5yo girl and made a video as well (another crime - possession of underage pictures/video of a sexual nature). If found guilty, they and their families should be deported to their respective home countries.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

You're Worried about Transvestites at Target? - Page 2 Empty Target store. Bismarck, ND

Post  Shortie's Ex Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:14 am

Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:29 am

Shortie's Ex wrote:Just getting this out in this thread for discussion:

http://www.inforum.com/news/crime/4059314-us-marshal-deputy-accused-peeping-teen-nd-target

Transgenders - 3
Homophobes - 0

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:18 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:

There was no rape at all.  It was categorized as "lewd and lascivious behavior" according to the police chief.  Something more than indecent exposure and less than rape.

The boys were obviously Muslim, which is irrelevant because as the article stated this is not all that uncommon among minors.  I personally know two women who were assaulted at school while still minors.  The guys were white as white can be.  

As I stated, rape depends on how individual states define it however clueless Farmer Fcukstick™ still has a reading comprehension problem. Even still, "lewd and lascivious" conduct by an adult is still a felony offense in Idaho. How a minor will be treated in the juvenile system, I don't know. Your attempt to use moral equivalence to marginalize the refugee boy's disgusting actions with your anecdotal story of white boys "do it too" only serves to demonstrate that you're a disgusting human being. But then I think everybody here knows that.

The facts remain, 3 Muslim refugee minors committed a sexual assault on a 5yo girl and made a video as well (another crime - possession of underage pictures/video of a sexual nature). If found guilty, they and their families should be deported to their respective home countries.

Anecdotal?? I don't think that word means what you think it means

This happens all the time. Why single out these kids? Should the two guys I know have been deported as well? I'm not sure about one of them, but you would lose a solid GOP voter in the other.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:58 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:

Anecdotal??  I don't think that word means what you think it means

This happens all the time. Why single out these kids?  Should the two guys I know have been deported as well?  I'm not sure about one of them,  but you would lose a solid GOP voter in the other.

Each day and in every way you prove yourself stupider than the day before.

Anecdotal: Based on personal observation, case study reports, or random investigations rather than systematic scientific evaluation.

Murder happens every day. Why single out those people? Rape happens all the time, why single out those perpetrators? Guys leave the toilet seat up all the time. So why do wives/girlfriends yellat those guys? You can't excuse away a crime just because it is common (and I doubt the clueless prosecutor that this a common occurrence in Idaho) Jeebus.

Were the two guys refugees? Immigrants here on a visa? Then yes they should have been deported. My daughter went to middle and high school with an eastern European immigrant who constantly got in fights with the other kids, brought weapons to school and then was involved in a robbery. Azzhole was finally deported but not before burning through some more taxpayer money paying for tutors. Even though he had been expelled from school, the school district was still on the hook to educate him until he was deported. Jeebus x 3.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:00 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:

This happens all the time. Why single out these kids?  Should the two guys I know have been deported as well?  I'm not sure about one of them,  but you would lose a solid GOP voter in the other.

Anecdotal: Based on personal observation, case study reports, or random investigations rather than systematic scientific evaluation.

It's not just my personal observation #shitforbrains.  You don't think that this state prosecutor had the proper credentials or scientific data to make that statement?

Murder happens every day. Why single out those people? Rape happens all the time, why single out those perpetrators? Guys leave the toilet seat up all the time. So why do wives/girlfriends yellat  those guys? You can't excuse away a crime just because it is common (and I doubt the clueless prosecutor that this a common occurrence in Idaho) Jeebus.

Who's excusing anything?!?

Were the two guys refugees? Immigrants here on a visa? Then yes they should have been deported. My daughter went to middle and high school with an eastern European immigrant who constantly got in fights with the other kids, brought weapons to school and then was involved in a robbery. Azzhole was finally deported but not before burning through some more taxpayer money paying for tutors. Even though he had been expelled from school, the school district was still on the hook to educate him until he was deported. Jeebus x 3.

I had no idea these kids had such extensive rap sheets.  My goodness,  what else have they done?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:08 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:Just getting this out in this thread for discussion:

http://www.inforum.com/news/crime/4059314-us-marshal-deputy-accused-peeping-teen-nd-target

It was bound to happen as an unintended consequence of;

Target announced, "[W]e welcome transgender team members and guests to use the restroom or fitting room facility that corresponds with their gender identity. ...Everyone deserves to feel like they belong."
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:00 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:

It's not just my personal observation #shitforbrains.  You don't think that this state prosecutor had the proper credentials or scientific data to make that statement?

Murder happens every day. Why single out those people? Rape happens all the time, why single out those perpetrators? Guys leave the toilet seat up all the time. So why do wives/girlfriends yellat  those guys? You can't excuse away a crime just because it is common (and I doubt the clueless prosecutor that this a common occurrence in Idaho) Jeebus.

Who's excusing anything?!?

I had no idea these kids had such extensive rap sheets.  My goodness,  what else have they done?

Again your low wattage brain cell and crappy reading comprehension fails you. As I posted "your anecdotal story of white boys "do it too" " was directed at you and your story not the clueless prosecutor in Idaho. If this is a common place occurrence in Twin Falls, then "Houston, we have a problem" type problem.

This is not a case of kids playing doctor or "You Show Me Yours and I'll Show Mine". This is not a boy shaking his whack-a-doodle at a little girl trying to get a rise out of her. This is stripping a girl naked, pissing on her and in her mouth, and Lord who knows what else all the while making a video of it to what end? Posting on Youtube? Quit minimizing the serious of the crime.

In most other states this would be rape. In Idaho because of their "lewd and lascivious" statute, this criminal act has been downgraded to a lower felony, but felony it remains. In immigration any felonious violation of the law is grounds for deportation and it doesn't matter how long their "rap sheet" (Gawd I love it when you try to speak gangsta'). This is a crime of moral turpitude and such qualifies for deportation.

Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:17 am

Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:07 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:This makes me happy that we have ever fewer K-marts in the area:

http://www.twincities.com/2017/02/22/man-sentenced-for-crawling-into-dressing-room-of-8-year-old-girl/

Morons like you will ever get the correct connection...
K-mart isn't the problem here it is the pervert that you constantly try to protect.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next