Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More gun control laws, SIGH !

+2
Dr. Evil
Skeptical
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

More gun control laws, SIGH ! Empty More gun control laws, SIGH !

Post  Skeptical Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:01 am

Where is it going to end?

Why is there this misguided drive for some to believe those with criminal intent will obey any new gun laws if they don't obey the ones already on the book.

I encourage the resident liberals to propose the wording of a new gun law, as they think it should read, that would forever end the possibility of any criminal ever obtaining a gun.  I would certainly want to read the text of a such a law that will assure complete compliance by those who disobey gun laws now.

Earlier today I happened to see the daughter of Jesse Jackson opine on gun violence, etc. In addition to saying she totally supports the 2nd Amendment she wants laws to get rid of AUTOMATIC WEAPONS OF THE TYPE USED IN ORLANDO!

WHAT A DUNCE!
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

More gun control laws, SIGH ! Empty Re: More gun control laws, SIGH !

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:38 pm

More gun controls?!? Rolling Eyes

It's easier to get a gun than to get a puppy
http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/16/health/getting-gun-ease-trnd/

What are you expecting!?!  Vending machines???

Listening to you play the victim is getting really old.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:18 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:More gun controls?!? Rolling Eyes

Thanks for again proving what a total and complete moron you truly are. Tell me...of all your little picture grams which one is a God given right protected by the supreme laws of our land? In addition, every gun purchase that isn't done between two citizens not in the business of numerous gun sales are scrutinized by your benevolent government...you know the one that needs more control over our lives. Is there anything, any subject, you know something about? If there is please post it because I can listen to idiots anywhere.

Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

More gun control laws, SIGH ! Empty Oh my, how could thiw happen ??

Post  Skeptical Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:09 pm

Yes, it is understood it was in Great Britain ........................ but

How could it happen. In the country that is what the anti-gun crowd, Obama and the LIBERALS want us to be like, In a country where it is almost impossible for a private citizen to own a gun, a member of Parliament is shot down on the streets. Not only is she shot but also stabbed. In addition while she was laying on the ground dying the man walked up to her and put a second shot into her face then started kicking the body.

How could that happen in a country where all assault weapons are banned and where the gun laws are so strict that
it almost takes an act of Parliament for an individual citizen to be allowed to have of a fire arm of any type and 99.9%
of the time that will be a shotgun that is designed for hunting fowl

LOL, and to think we have idiots in this country thoroughly convinced some "magical gun law" will prevent this type of thing from happening!
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:12 pm

I see a puppy ban on the horizon because these puppies might bite somebody.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:18 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:

Thanks for again proving what a total and complete moron you truly are. Tell me...of all your little picture grams which one is a God given right protected by the supreme laws of our land? In addition, every gun purchase that isn't done between two citizens not in the business of numerous gun sales are scrutinized by your benevolent government...you know the one that needs more control over our lives. Is there anything, any subject, you know something about? If there is please post it because I can listen to idiots anywhere.

Purchasing guns is a God given right? WTF are you?? Head of ISIS in South Dakota?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:28 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:

BTW.... Sorry Mr. Gowdy, nobody is taking anybody's rights away.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:36 pm

Skeptical wrote:

I see a puppy ban on the horizon because these puppies might bite somebody.

You think that'd be a piss poor policy??

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:40 pm

The chix in glasses is hawt. And they make the stoopid ones look smart ... until they open their mouths. Seriously?
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:43 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

BTW.... Sorry Mr. Gowdy, nobody is taking anybody's rights away.
A
The government most certainly is. Get on the no-fly list by mistake and try to fly somewhere. Try to get off of it. Some people are on it because of stoopid government paperwork errors. And the government wants to tie gun purchases to a seriously flawed list.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:03 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

Purchasing guns is a God given right?  WTF are you??  Head of ISIS in South Dakota?

The right of self defense...you know the one liberals all want to take away from everyone. Is there any subject you have any knowledge of?
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:16 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

Purchasing guns is a God given right?  WTF are you??  Head of ISIS in South Dakota?

The right of self defense...you know the one liberals all want to take away from everyone. Is there any subject you have any knowledge of?

Doesn't the Bible teach to forgive?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:20 pm

Darth Cheney wrote: The right of self defense...you know the one liberals all want to take away from everyone. Is there any subject you have any knowledge of?

Right on!

The libs seem to forget this from our founding fathers ...
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of happiness

If self defense of personal well being is required in exercising these unalienable rights, then so be it.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:23 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:Doesn't the Bible teach to forgive?

If you were a survivor or family member of those killed in Orlando would you forgive the shooter?
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:27 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:Doesn't the Bible teach to forgive?

If you were a survivor or family member of those killed in Orlando would you forgive the shooter?

If I were a good Christian I would. Wouldn't you agree?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:32 am

We have a constitutional right to a fair trial in this country. We have a right to an impartial jury of our peers.  We have a right to have counsel.  We have a right to honest law enforcement and state's attorneys, that provide evidence that is unbiased.  Sometimes these rights break down, and when they do due process is stripped away from us.  In his well prepared bowl of word soup Mr. Gowdy apparently overlooked this little fact(I highly doubt it).  But after you are falsely convicted of a crime, you have to petition the government to get your rights back again, because they obviously aren't going to just take your word for it.  There will be a retrial, or at the very least a judge will have to review the new evidence and release you.  It's not a perfect system, people get wrongfully convicted sometimes.  Is that any reason to throw out our whole Juducial system?  Does that make our system unconstitutional?  Does it mean that we need to strive to do better?  Is there a difference between cracks in the system that impede on your right to due process, and a law that directly violates it?

The same could be said about the no fly list and Trey Gowdy is a lying POS.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:28 am

I am getting tired of trying to educate your dumb ass...Rights are not given by government, they are given by God or deemed Natural rights as part of being a human (unless your in a womb then liberals want to crush your skull and suck your brains out). What can you not understand regarding this fact? The right to self defense is not decreed by some benevolent government although it is the liberals wet dream. The three words in the Second Amendment are the only ones that matter and were clearly enumerated by the founders: SHALL NOT INFRINGE. That was a direct command to the government not some vague suggestion. The government has zero authority to abolish the right of self defense and based on past Supreme Court Rulings that means a person where ever they are located and not confined to one's residence. The government also doesn't have the legal authority to place people on some arbitrary list unless you will concede we are already a banana republic devoid of freedom and liberty. What you want is a Totalitarian government which only shows how truly foolish you are.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:42 am

Darth Cheney wrote:I am getting tired of trying to educate your dumb ass...Rights are not given by government, they are given by God or deemed Natural rights as part of being a human (unless your in a womb then liberals want to crush your skull and suck your brains out). What can you not understand regarding this fact? The right to self defense is not decreed by some benevolent government although it is the liberals wet dream. The three words in the Second Amendment are the only ones that matter and were clearly enumerated by the founders: WELL REGULATED MILITIA. That was a direct command to the government not some vague suggestion. The government has zero authority to abolish the right of self defense and based on past Supreme Court Rulings that means a person where ever they are located and not confined to one's residence. The government also doesn't have the legal authority to place people on some arbitrary list unless you will concede we are already a banana republic devoid of freedom and liberty. What you want is a Totalitarian government which only shows how truly foolish you are.

Fixed it for ya. (a little bit)

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:47 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:I am getting tired of trying to educate your dumb ass...Rights are not given by government, they are given by God or deemed Natural rights as part of being a human (unless your in a womb then liberals want to crush your skull and suck your brains out). What can you not understand regarding this fact? The right to self defense is not decreed by some benevolent government although it is the liberals wet dream. The three words in the Second Amendment are the only ones that matter and were clearly enumerated by the founders: WELL REGULATED MILITIA. That was a direct command to the government not some vague suggestion. The government has zero authority to abolish the right of self defense and based on past Supreme Court Rulings that means a person where ever they are located and not confined to one's residence. The government also doesn't have the legal authority to place people on some arbitrary list unless you will concede we are already a banana republic devoid of freedom and liberty. What you want is a Totalitarian government which only shows how truly foolish you are.

Fixed it for ya.

The South Dakota Constitution is more expansive than the Federal constitution and leaves no doubt about bearing arms in self defense.

"Right to bear arms. The right of the citizens to bear arms in defense of themselves and the state shall not be denied."
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:00 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

Fixed it for ya.

The South Dakota Constitution is more expansive than the Federal constitution and leaves no doubt about bearing arms in self defense.

"Right to bear arms. The right of the citizens to bear arms in defense of themselves and the state shall not be denied."

Which is handy because I carry a rocket propelled grenade launcher everywhere I go. Just in case....

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:22 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

Fixed it for ya.

Which is handy because I carry a rocket propelled grenade launcher everywhere I go.   Just in case....

BFD that's the entire point. You can have a GD nuclear bomb but if you aren't going to use it to murder it really doesn't matter. Now if you are Mooslim...an entirely different matter.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:25 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:We have a constitutional right to a fair trial in this country. We have a right to an impartial jury of our peers.  We have a right to have counsel.  We have a right to honest law enforcement and state's attorneys, that provide evidence that is unbiased.  Sometimes these rights break down, and when they do due process is stripped away from us.  In his well prepared bowl of word soup Mr. Gowdy apparently overlooked this little fact(I highly doubt it).  But after you are falsely convicted of a crime, you have to petition the government to get your rights back again, because they obviously aren't going to just take your word for it.  There will be a retrial, or at the very least a judge will have to review the new evidence and release you.  It's not a perfect system, people get wrongfully convicted sometimes.  Is that any reason to throw out our whole Juducial system?  Does that make our system unconstitutional?  Does it mean that we need to strive to do better?  Is there a difference between cracks in the system that impede on your right to due process, and a law that directly violates it?

The same could be said about the no fly list and Trey Gowdy is a lying POS.

Tough to imagine anyone not being able to get a fair trial.....

Fla. prosecutor suspended after rant
http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/18/us/florida-prosecutor-orlando-comments/index.html

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:46 am

All four newly proposed gun laws given the boot in the Senate.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:11 am

Speaking of gun control laws and background checks in particular .. what current background checks or any future background checks could have prevented Adam Lanza from getting guns?
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:41 am

Skeptical wrote:
Speaking of gun control laws and background checks in particular .. what current background checks or any future background checks could have prevented Adam Lanza from getting guns?

Adam Lanza's Mom, if she weren't dead, should be accountable for each and every one of those deaths.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next