Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something suspecious here

+2
Darth Cheney
Alleycat
6 posters

Go down

Something suspecious here Empty Something suspecious here

Post  Alleycat Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:18 am

I have some questions about this for several years. This is my observations I don't have any citations for this for any MFer that whines about references or do y'all do that here? Back on topic. It seems to me there is a cycle . Liberals advocate gun control. no one goes for it. Shootings in school yards etc begin and continue until some law or regulation is passed. OK things are cool for a time. Now liberals advocate more gun control. No response from the public or Government. Gun related atrocities begin and continue until more regulations are imposed. I think you get the pattern. This has been going on for a long time. Now present time. Obama campaigns and pussy foots around gun control. Obama gets elected. Bingo shootings begin. These atrocities will continue until stricter controls are put in place. Most of the people who do these shootings have been under the influence of some mental health care entity or a government bureaucracy or a school etc. It is difficult to figure out if this figures out. Who is behind this if it is true? I am an old coyote and trust no one I admit that but I have survived for a long time. I am an old conspiracy theorist and have always been convinced and am still convinced that there is a group that is going for world domination. My suspicion compass points right at the International Banking criminals and Globalists. An armed population stands in their way. Have any of you saw the Charles Bronson movie Telefon ? Ok so there it is. y'all can throw your stones now. Is it possible that this is true and possible to pull it off?

Alleycat

Back to top Go down

Something suspecious here Empty Re: Something suspecious here

Post  Darth Cheney Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:28 am

Welcome aboard you old coyote and we must be drinking from the same well because everything you state seems correct. It is hard to believe the government could be this corrupt or diabolical but look at the crap sandwiches they and the media have spoon fed us since the Manchurian candidate was selected and even before. I have zero faith or trust in the government or media and have placed it behind Kimber, Colt, Steyr, and Ruger.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:20 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:Welcome aboard you old coyote and we must be drinking from the same well because everything you state seems correct. It is hard to believe the government could be this corrupt or diabolical but look at the crap sandwiches they and the media have spoon fed us since the Manchurian candidate was selected and even before. I have zero faith or trust in the government or media and have placed it behind Kimber, Colt, Steyr, and Ruger.

Don't forget Smith and his buddy Wesson or that old guy Marlin or that other old guy Remington.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:05 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:Welcome aboard you old coyote and we must be drinking from the same well because everything you state seems correct. It is hard to believe the government could be this corrupt or diabolical but look at the crap sandwiches they and the media have spoon fed us since the Manchurian candidate was selected and even before. I have zero faith or trust in the government or media and have placed it behind Kimber, Colt, Steyr, and Ruger.

Don't forget Smith and his buddy Wesson or that old guy Marlin or that other old guy Remington.

Or Mr. Springfield.....

Something suspecious here Springfield-1911-A1-45_0400

Just don't sink them in your boat......
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:21 pm

Alleycat wrote: I have some questions about this for several years. This is my observations I don't have any citations for this for any MFer that whines about references or do y'all do that here? Back on topic. It seems to me there is a cycle . Liberals advocate gun control. no one goes for it. Shootings in school yards etc begin and continue until some law or regulation is passed. OK things are cool for a time. Now liberals advocate more gun control. No response from the public or Government. Gun related atrocities begin and continue until more regulations are imposed. I think you get the pattern. This has been going on for a long time. Now present time. Obama campaigns and pussy foots around gun control. Obama gets elected. Bingo shootings begin. These atrocities will continue until stricter controls are put in place. Most of the people who do these shootings have been under the influence of some mental health care entity or a government bureaucracy or a school etc. It is difficult to figure out if this figures out. Who is behind this if it is true? I am an old coyote and trust no one I admit that but I have survived for a long time. I am an old conspiracy theorist and have always been convinced and am still convinced that there is a group that is going for world domination. My suspicion compass points right at the International Banking criminals and Globalists. An armed population stands in their way. Have any of you saw the Charles Bronson movie Telefon ? Ok so there it is. y'all can throw your stones now. Is it possible that this is true and possible to pull it off?

Mass deception is nothing new. Unless you are a young liberal, who thinks they have been enlightened. Speaking of gun control why would anyone kick a kid out of school for making a paper gun? Are they crazy? No! they are brilliant. Kids are getting programmed to hate and or despise firearms. Hence the unusual punishments in public schools. The next generation will accept gun control very easily.
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:33 am

Little boys are also be taught to behave as gender neutral. In order for deviant sexual behavior to be readily accepted in society, the progressives must lower masculine play and games to queer levels. Don't think that has been going on...think again. Most little boys that act like little boys are quickly placed on psychotic drugs.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  AxeGrinder Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:43 am

Little boys are being taught by liberal feminist teachers thinking boys and girls should be taught the same feminist bs.
AxeGrinder
AxeGrinder

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:15 am

Being metro sexual will help you deal with the implanted guilt. :pale:
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:46 pm

Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Alleycat Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:10 pm

This sort of fits here maybe. Went fishing last week in a lake not mentioning where. Got snagged on something and dragged out a sawed off shotgun. Sawed off with a homemade pistol grip.   Darth maybe one of those you lost.  Laughing 

Alleycat

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:45 pm

Alleycat wrote:This sort of fits here maybe. Went fishing last week in a lake not mentioning where. Got snagged on something and dragged out a sawed off shotgun. Sawed off with a homemade pistol grip.   Darth maybe one of those you lost.  Laughing 

Something suspecious here 1692663643 

Something suspecious here 2231921331 
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum