Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's Trump/Pence

+2
Darth Cheney
Gomezz Adddams
6 posters

Go down

It's Trump/Pence Empty It's Trump/Pence

Post  Gomezz Adddams Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:41 am

NYT is reporting that Mike Pence of Indiana will be The Donald's VP pick.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/15/us/politics/mike-pence-donald-trump-vice-president.html?_r=0
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

It's Trump/Pence Empty Re: It's Trump/Pence

Post  Darth Cheney Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:01 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:NYT is reporting that Mike Pence of Indiana will be The Donald's VP pick.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/15/us/politics/mike-pence-donald-trump-vice-president.html?_r=0

My enthusiasm is waning...
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:48 pm

Leaked, not announced. Yet. I was hoping for Mr Newt....................
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:49 pm

I think Pence rounds out the GOP ticket nicely. Trump has bashed every minority(and women) but been pretty easy on the LGBT community. Pence will gladly carry that torch.

Gingrich would have been fun too. With six wives between the two of them, they would have been perfect for the party of 'family values'....

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:13 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:I think Pence rounds out the GOP ticket nicely.  Trump has bashed every minority(and women) but been pretty easy on the LGBT community.  Pence will gladly carry that torch.

Gingrich would have been fun too.  With six wives between the two of them, they would have been perfect for the party of 'family values'....

With that many wives they should appeal to the Musilims.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:36 pm

Clicker wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:I think Pence rounds out the GOP ticket nicely.  Trump has bashed every minority(and women) but been pretty easy on the LGBT community.  Pence will gladly carry that torch.

Gingrich would have been fun too.  With six wives between the two of them, they would have been perfect for the party of 'family values'....

Ain't that the truth. Christian Conservatives and Muslim Extremists are one in the same.

Gun toting
Misogynistic
Homophobic
Use their 'religion' to spread hate
Propaganda machine funded by oil

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:54 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:NYT is reporting that Mike Pence of Indiana will be The Donald's VP pick.

He is fairly conservative and he seemed like a down to earth person, not one of the elitist politicians.

If you want to talk about waning, it could have been Christie.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:13 am

Jammer wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

He is fairly conservative and he seemed like a down to earth person, not one of the elitist politicians.

If you want to talk about waning, it could have been Christie.

Levin endorsed him over truth and I trust Levin's word so I am changing my enthusiasm.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:14 am

We need more kweers, perverts, and misfits in our party. Why should the dimocrats have them all?
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:10 am

Darth Cheney wrote:

Watch one the monkey sex video links you have posted here at Just Braying It. That might give you a little pick-me-up.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:12 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Clicker wrote:

Ain't that the truth.  Christian Conservatives and Muslim Extremists are one in the same.

Gun toting
Misogynistic
Homophobic
Use their 'religion' to spread hate
Propaganda machine funded by oil

Great take.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:28 pm

Thiel makes a great point in his RNC speech.  Technology in our government is deplorable.  Thank God Hillary had her own email server.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:41 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:Thiel makes a great point in his RNC speech.  Technology in our government is deplorable.  Thank God Hillary had her own email server.

Servers. Were those the ones that were easier to hack than a GMail account?
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:52 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:Thiel makes a great point in his RNC speech.  Technology in our government is deplorable.  Thank God Hillary had her own email server.

The US government could learn a thing or two from Gmail. (And Hillary as far as that's concerned)

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:23 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

The US government could learn a thing or two from Gmail. (And Hillary as far as that's concerned)

Wow, you bag on the Broomrider after praising her for having personal servers (which were illegally storing state secrets) implying that her technology was superior to the State Departments. Still pulling crap out of your azz. Glad to see that there are constants in the Universe.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:33 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Wow, you bag on the Broomrider after praising her for having personal servers (which were illegally storing state secrets) implying that her technology was superior to the State Departments. Still pulling crap out of your azz. Glad to see that there are constants in the Universe.  

I'm actually saying the government could learn a thing or two from her on email security.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:33 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

I'm actually saying the government could learn a thing or two from her on email security.

The only thing that the government learned from Hillary's servers's security was that it was rudimentary at best; non-existent at worst. The security was so bad that State IT emails indicated that several security processes had to be disabled in order to receive email from the Broomrider.

"... that to make Clinton's private, insecure email server connect with the State Department's, it had to -- at least temporarily -- lower itself to Clinton's security level. The other workaround -- USE A DAMN STATE DEPARTMENT EMAIL ADDRESS -- was seriously discussed."

Why keep insisting the reason for the Broomrider's multiple servers is because of a more secure environment when it's obvious from an AP investigation (and other government investigations) that the overarching reason for the private servers was to keep the Broomrider's communications isolated from Freedom of Information Act inquiries.

https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20160623/09170034795/emails-show-hillary-clintons-email-server-was-massive-security-headache-set-up-to-route-around-foia-requests.shtml

Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:45 pm

Jeebus, The Donald's flapped his lips for 75 mins in last night's acceptance speech. He even out gabbed gasbag Bill Clinton's record length acceptance speech of 65 mins in 1996. Blah, blah, blah, blah. Sleep Sleep
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:48 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:Jeebus, The Donald's flapped his lips for 75 mins in last night's acceptance speech. He even out gabbed gasbag Bill Clinton's record length acceptance speech of 65 mins in 1996. Blah, blah, blah, blah. Sleep Sleep

Didn't seem to phase the crowd.  If he had cut it shorter he might have not covered a "critical" point or two that would give the punditry of the left something to whine about besides what a racist bigot he is etc.  I liked it but it was way too long for the average 20 somethings attention  span to absorb.

Last edited by Clicker on Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:53 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:Jeebus, The Donald's flapped his lips for 75 mins in last night's acceptance speech. He even out gabbed gasbag Bill Clinton's record length acceptance speech of 65 mins in 1996. Blah, blah, blah, blah. Sleep Sleep

Donny is a Republican establishment now and will tow the party line...God what a self inflated gasbag.

I heard the same frickin speech that every republican and democrat has given the last 3 decades. He built a ice rick God damit!
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:18 pm

Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:01 pm

Just as I starting thinking I might be able to vote for Trump, he goes and pulls this crap:

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/2016-conventions/trump-returns-old-attacks-first-day-general-election-n615051

Listening to Mark Levin in the car, Levin asks "Why?". Why attack Cruz and his family if you have won the nomination? What purpose does it serve now? It only serves to divided the party further and insult the Cruz supporters who might, just might vote for you. Aren't you campaigning against Hillary now?

Fcuk him and the horse he rode in on.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum