Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

He has issues with someone who supports Abortion? What about Obama?

4 posters

Go down

He has issues with someone who supports Abortion? What about Obama? Empty He has issues with someone who supports Abortion? What about Obama?

Post  BladeRunner Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:05 am

http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=9057.msg223505#msg223505

Indeed, many Republicans do "go ballistic" in their support of the
atheist, abortion supporting, Ayn Rand who gushed in her admiration for a
child killer. Why do so many GOP people do that?

Why do so many liberals support atheists?

Why do so many liberals support abortion?

Why do so many liberals support un-born child killers?

Just remember.

He could be wrong.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

He has issues with someone who supports Abortion? What about Obama? Empty Re: He has issues with someone who supports Abortion? What about Obama?

Post  Freedom Forever Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:18 am

By today's standards, Ayn Rand sounds sensible .............. if your a progressive lib. clown
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

He has issues with someone who supports Abortion? What about Obama? Empty Re: He has issues with someone who supports Abortion? What about Obama?

Post  pse1124 Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:09 am

BladeRunner wrote:http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=9057.msg223505#msg223505

Indeed, many Republicans do "go ballistic" in their support of the
atheist, abortion supporting, Ayn Rand who gushed in her admiration for a
child killer. Why do so many GOP people do that?

Why do so many liberals support atheists?

Why do so many liberals support abortion?

Why do so many liberals support un-born child killers?

Just remember.

He could be wrong.

This is one of the things that drive me crazy about him. We had this discussion that went on forever about Rand. To me the premise of Atlas Shrugged makes perfect sense, and you can see similar things happening now. But just because I like Atlas Shrugged, and I see how her views make sense, doesn't mean I hate christians, or love abortion, or hate family. It's a concept that he just can't seem to grasp. But you try to point that out to him, that he worships Obama, and Obama is very pro choice, so by his logic that must make him pro-choice, he just changes the subject.

He went on and on about how Rand admired a murderer. So I showed him she didn't in her own words, but he still insists that she did, just because some blogger analyzed her work, and took a few passages to mean she admired Hickman. The only thing she said of him was she respected the way he could live wthout following rules, basically. And coming from someone who had all their families shit confiscated by the Bolscheviks, it makes perfect sense why she would think that way. Which is also why she thought selfishness was a good traight. If you look at it on the surface, you would think that selfishness was bad, but delve into it deaper, and you find that without a degreee of selfisheness, you can't be selfless. And unless you don't have a family, and you don't work, and you are mother theresa, you have at least a little bit of selfishness in you. That's the drive that makes you want to do better, and earn more. Does JT think that the lefty politicians are selfless, and are just serving their nation without want of gain for themselves....lol I don't think so.
pse1124
pse1124

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:13 am

He definitely lifts one oar out of the water when discussing Ayn Rand. There is something with that book that really drives him nuts...it's a short drive.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down