Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What a bunch of liars !

+3
Jammer
Clicker
Skeptical
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What a bunch of liars ! - Page 2 Empty Re: What a bunch of liars !

Post  Jammer Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:51 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:bounce     bounce     bounce    Jackpot !!!    bounce     bounce     bounce

Love the digital shouting Mr Jammer. In red letters nonetheless !!!  Does it make you feel larger ?  LOL.

No wonder no man will have anything to do with you.  You are a porker.

I hope I don't come across as defending Sleazy Slut, but you MIGHT be treating her a little harshly.  We all know that Jackoff Jones bragged about doing his 500 pound sows and that is a "porker".  Since there is no indication that Jackoff Jones is doing Sleazy Slut, she must be a little short of 500 pounds.  However, sine we also know that she uses a 36 inch Jackie Robinson model baseball bat as a dildo, she is quite a distance from being considered dainty.

I am not sure what the correct terminology should be.  Perhaps if she could offer a few of her vital statistics like how many axe handles across she is, we might be able to better define her.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:19 pm

I've heard "vertically challenged" by many as a descriptor.

This week she is suffering from PMS and in no condition for mental stimulation or meeting a desperate man.

Evan once this condition passes she still is suffering from liberalism which there is no known cure...join me in pitying her.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:04 am

Jammer wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:bounce     bounce     bounce    Jackpot !!!    bounce     bounce     bounce

Love the digital shouting Mr Jammer. In red letters nonetheless !!!  Does it make you feel larger ?  LOL.

I hope I don't come across as defending Sleazy Slut, but you MIGHT be treating her a little harshly.  We all know that Jackoff Jones bragged about doing his 500 pound sows and that is a "porker".  Since there is no indication that Jackoff Jones is doing Sleazy Slut, she must be a little short of 500 pounds.  However, sine we also know that she uses a 36 inch Jackie Robinson model baseball bat as a dildo, she is quite a distance from being considered dainty.

I am not sure what the correct terminology should be.  Perhaps if she could offer a few of her vital statistics like how many axe handles across she is, we might be able to better define her.

The Dr did not say this.  Anywhere.  
This is just another one of your lame and outlandish LBJ attempts ["Of course it ain't true, but I want to make the son-of-a-bitch deny it."]
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:09 am

Jammer wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

No.

Less than one.

You see, this sort of exchange and dialogue can be done without shouting in a red oversize bold character font.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:16 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Jammer wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

No.

Less than one.

You see, this sort of exchange and dialogue can be done without shouting in a red oversize bold character font.

Aren't we lucky that Trump gave a voice to these imbeciles? Rolling Eyes

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:33 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Jammer wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

No.

Less than one.

About the only people who call capital letters SHOUTING are repressive liberals.  I tend to use it to highlight the point I am trying to make.  Also, the different colors such as the red font helps break up a monotonous long running string of white letters.

So you can REPEAT all of the stupid statements that you have heard about capital letters being screaming, I will stick with my style of writing.  This whole thing sounds rather hypocritical of you since you live a life of sexual perversion that 97% of the people think is disgusting.  Yet you think that your PERVERTED lifestyle should not offend others, but you are highly offended by me using capital letters.  That says a lot about the lack of morality and character in a REPRESSIVE LIBERAL.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2