Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PTSD: Not Something to be Messed With

+3
Clicker
Darth Cheney
Dr. Evil
7 posters

Go down

PTSD: Not Something to be Messed With Empty PTSD: Not Something to be Messed With

Post  Dr. Evil Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:56 pm

It's time we treat our veterans or quit sending them to war.  Sad

Shooting suspect developed mental issues after Iraq, brother says
http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/06/us/fort-lauderdale-airport-shooting-suspect/index.html

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

PTSD: Not Something to be Messed With Empty Re: PTSD: Not Something to be Messed With

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:21 pm

BREAKING NEWS.......

Willful idiot liberals bend over backwards to find excuse for mass murderer and attack military at same time...

What person with any type of intelligence, omitting you, wouldn't come up with a mental issue defense following an incident such as this? Since you also suffer from a severe mental derangement malady, shouldn't you also be incarcerated? It is the liberals and their feel goof policies put crazy people back on the street day after day because they feel better about themselves. In the mean time Barack Hussein Obama is releasing known terrorist back onto the battlefield in the name of fairness.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

PTSD: Not Something to be Messed With Empty Re: PTSD: Not Something to be Messed With

Post  Clicker Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:44 pm

Remember what Broomrider JG AKA Pelosi said, All veterans are crazy. Or was that Babs Boxer? Does not matter they all want to find reasons for getting guns away from everybody. They'll be channeling Freud soon!!!!!
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:00 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:BREAKING NEWS.......

Willful idiot liberals bend over backwards to find excuse for mass murderer and attack military at same time...

What person with any type of intelligence, omitting you, wouldn't come up with a mental issue defense following an incident such as this? Since you also suffer from a severe mental derangement malady, shouldn't you also be incarcerated? It is the liberals and their feel goof policies put crazy people back on the street day after day because they feel better about themselves. In the mean time Barack Hussein Obama is releasing known terrorist back onto the battlefield in the name of fairness.

OBAMA the moslim had eight years to fix the VA problem. Another failure.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:16 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:It's time we treat our veterans or quit sending them to war.  Sad

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/06/us/fort-lauderdale-airport-shooting-suspect/index.html

From your link: "Esteban Santiago requested medical help from army and federal agencies, according to his brother. He received some treatment."

While it sounds like he had some issues, it might be a tad premature to claim what exactly triggered him including a diagnosis of PTSD. It appears he received some kind of treatment for his issues, however making one individual's alleged PTSD makes for a setting of a pretty low bar for deciding when to go to war. Hell my father, who abandoned me and my family when I was 7, slogged through the Solomon Islands where some of the fiercest fighting of the Pacific theater took place during WWII and didn't get treatment for his PTSD until just a few years before his death. According to your armchair quarterbacking we shouldn't have even fought WWII.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:18 pm

Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:45 pm

Clicker wrote:Hmmmmmmmmmm.  Here we go again........
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/3511850/posts

You guys have a real special relationship with your fake news. Rolling Eyes

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:51 pm

Clicker wrote:Hmmmmmmmmmm. Here we go again........
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/3511850/posts

Can't be...Barack Hussein Obama has prevented any terror attack in this country since he was emasculated.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:45 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:It's time we treat our veterans or quit sending them to war.  Sad

From your link: "Esteban Santiago requested medical help from army and federal agencies, according to his brother. He received some treatment."

While it sounds like he had some issues, it might be a tad premature to claim what exactly triggered him including a diagnosis of PTSD. It appears he received some kind of treatment for his issues, however making one individual's alleged PTSD makes for a setting of a pretty low bar for deciding when to go to war. Hell my father, who abandoned me and my family when I was 7, slogged through the Solomon Islands where some of the fiercest fighting of the Pacific theater took place during WWII and didn't get treatment for his PTSD until just a few years before his death. According to your armchair quarterbacking we shouldn't have even fought WWII.

It's not just PTSD.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/23/politics/va-scandals-timeline/

This needs to be fixed before we send anybody else to war.

Last edited by Dr. Evil on Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:45 am

We spend billions on new toys for our military so we can brag about how big and strong we are. We use our veterans as political eye candy, or to convey our fake patriotism, but when it comes to treating them or helping them find jobs we all of a sudden don't give a shiste about them It's sickening. It's just like abortions. Trump paraded his token veterans around with him through his campaign, but didn't even care enough to show up at one single Veteran's Day celebration. Fuuck him. I am so sick of the hypocrisy. If you're going to demand that we flex our military muscles every time someone sucker punches us, or champion yourselves as being the only one that cares about our veterans, then you better start showing a bit of integrity toward the situation. Or STFU.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:48 am

nightlight88 wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:BREAKING NEWS.......

OBAMA the moslim had eight years to fix the VA problem.  Another failure.

Not fixing the VA is his largest failure IMO.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:48 am

Clicker wrote:Remember what Broomrider JG AKA Pelosi said, All veterans are crazy.  Or was that Babs Boxer?  Does not matter they all want to find reasons for getting guns away from everybody.  They'll be channeling Freud soon!!!!!

Pulling the gun grab card? Not surprising.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:21 am

Dr. Evil wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Give me a break. It's not just PTSD.

Who said "PTSD: Not Something to be Messed With" ? Try pulling your head out of your azz next before you respond you fcuking moron
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:31 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Give me a break. It's not just PTSD.

Who said "PTSD: Not Something to be Messed With" ?  Try pulling your head out of your azz next before you respond you fcuking moron

My bad. I fixed it. Carry on.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:57 pm

This whole "debate" over the assailant's political leanings is slithering out bit by bit. Now we're hearing he was paid by ISIS. He also had his gun taken then given back while under eval in Alaska. The phony shoc and dismay from the left is trying to build a case that some law was broken that allowed him to travel with his gun, it wasn't. The low info libs are whining about how he got on the airplane with his gun. They are conjuring up a scenario where he has it in a carry on etc. Lying libs, same shiste different day.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:54 pm

As the details slowly come in, it looks like the shooter was the perfect repressive liberal role model.   He was a Hispanic that apparently had some type of ties to ISIS and we know how the repressive liberals love muslims.  

When you learn about his victims, you can see that he will be near and dear to Sleazy Slut’s heart as he targeted OLD WHITE people.  

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article125142924.html

Her hatred for OLD WHITE people is clear in her comments as she openly practices racism and ageism.  When a terrorist travels 5000 miles to shoot OLD WHITE people, you know he adheres to the same racism and ageism that haunts the Sleazy Slut.

And once again, statistics show that brown people are more than willing to target WHITE people.  But yet the repressive liberals always scream that it is WHITE people who are racist.

PTSD: Not Something to be Messed With HispanicOffenders
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:21 pm

PTSD: Not Something to be Messed With Watchl10
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:23 pm

Benghazi was a result of a Youtube video that disparaged Islam...

We don't gather phone conversations from ordinary citizens....

I have zero trust in every level of the United States government as the liberals and their win at all costs have destroyed our nation.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:33 pm

I love how you guys are trying so hard to interject Islam into this. Sorry guys, it's just not true.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:37 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:I love how you guys are trying so hard to interject Islam into this. Sorry guys, it's just not true.

Where are the soldiers getting PTSD?

From fcking ISLAMIC TERRORISTS
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:16 pm

More stuff just keeps oozing out of the press filter here...............
http://abcnews.go.com/US/santiagos-terror-ticket-fort-lauderdale/story?id=44648391
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:51 pm

Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:48 pm

Can't be...Dr. Dipshit Moron stated it was just another deranged military person who suffered mental illness while serving the Mooslim in Chief in the pretend war on terror. Besides...everyone knows Mooslim is a religion of pieces.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:20 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:

Can't be...Dr. Dipshit Moron stated it was just another deranged military person who suffered mental illness while serving the Mooslim in Chief in the pretend war on terror. Besides...everyone knows Mooslim is a religion of pieces.

Jackoff Jones the deceitful lying sack of dogshit has once again been caught in an out and out lie.  He comes on the forum and REPEATEDLY and LOUDLY states his FALSE claims.  However as soon as good decent conservatives prove he is LYING once again, he slithers back under his rock.

This is one more example in a continuing litany that demonstrates just why you should NEVER EVER LISTEN TO A SINGLE THING A LYING REPRESSIVE LIBERAL SAYS.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:53 pm

Jammer wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

Jackoff Jones the deceitful lying sack of dogshit has once again been caught in an out and out lie.  He comes on the forum and REPEATEDLY and LOUDLY states his FALSE claims.  However as soon as good decent conservatives prove he is LYING once again, he slithers back under his rock.

This is one more example in a continuing litany that demonstrates just why you should NEVER EVER LISTEN TO A SINGLE THING A LYING REPRESSIVE LIBERAL SAYS.

PTSD: Not Something to be Messed With 3584648792

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum