Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump's Recklessness Hits Close to Home

+2
Clicker
Dr. Evil
6 posters

Go down

Trump's Recklessness Hits Close to Home Empty Trump's Recklessness Hits Close to Home

Post  Dr. Evil Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:26 pm

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Trump's Recklessness Hits Close to Home Empty Re: Trump's Recklessness Hits Close to Home

Post  Clicker Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:30 pm

I suggest we wait and see what happens to him as a result rather than using a "what if" to bash Trump. I doubt that anything will happen that he doesn't want to happen.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Trump's Recklessness Hits Close to Home Empty Re: Trump's Recklessness Hits Close to Home

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:39 pm

I personally am not overly thrilled with having a third world doctor with credentials established outside of this nation. If they received their degree in the USA that is something different. I have no idea what the requirements are there and would just as soon have an American trained doctor assessing my medical diagnosis.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:32 am

Darth Cheney wrote:I personally am not overly thrilled with having a third world doctor with credentials established outside of this nation. If they received their degree in the USA that is something different. I have no idea what the requirements are there and would just as soon have an American trained doctor assessing my medical diagnosis.

I would deny their services the next time I were in the hospital if I were you.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:39 am

Clicker wrote:I suggest we wait and see what happens to him as a result rather than using a "what if" to bash Trump.  I doubt that anything will happen that he doesn't want to happen.

From the article:

"I have a 10-month old baby and I can't travel to Syria now. My family in Syria can't come here," he said. "Now my family can't meet their first grandson."

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:48 am

Dr. Evil wrote:
Clicker wrote:I suggest we wait and see what happens to him as a result rather than using a "what if" to bash Trump.  I doubt that anything will happen that he doesn't want to happen.

From the article:

"I have a 10-month old baby and I can't travel to Syria now. My family in Syria can't come here," he said. "Now my family can't meet their first grandson."

Oh HOW SAD - now they will have to find somebody else to wear their suicide vest.

Conservatives need to warn our friends about these hypocritical asshole REPRESSIVE LIBERALS.  They make their fake BS pleas that America should accept EVERY STRANGER that shows up at our door.  However, these are the same people who drive past every hitchhiker on the road because they don't want to endanger themselves or their family by picking up a violent stranger alongside the road.  Only when you NEVER SEE a hitchhiker because these hypocritical lying assholes have stopped and picked them up, can you rest assured that the REPRESSIVE LIBERALS are practicing what they preach.

The moral of the story is that every time you see a hitchhiker, you need to be aware that hypocritical asshole liberals are still on the loose.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:59 am

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:

From the article:

Oh HOW SAD - now they will have to find somebody else to wear their suicide vest.

Conservatives need to warn our friends about these hypocritical asshole REPRESSIVE LIBERALS.  They make their fake BS pleas that America should accept EVERY STRANGER that shows up at our door.  However, these are the same people who drive past every hitchhiker on the road because they don't want to endanger themselves or their family by picking up a violent stranger alongside the road.  Only when you NEVER SEE a hitchhiker because these hypocritical lying assholes have stopped and picked them up, can you rest assured that the REPRESSIVE LIBERALS are practicing what they preach.

The moral of the story is that every time you see a hitchhiker, you need to be aware that hypocritical asshole liberals are still on the loose.

You do realize that the individuals we are currently talking about are saving lives in the upper midwest?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:31 am

Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:

From the article:

You do realize that the individuals we are currently talking about are saving lives in the upper midwest?

Hey DUMBASS, you do realize that conservatives do not have a problem with GOOD people who SHARE OUR VALUES immigrating to our country if they comply with all the rules?  Also do you realize there are tens of thousands of people in these affected countries that want to kill every American and are trying to find a way to do it?

Just like a sensible motorist who wants to have the freedom to pick and choose which hitchhikers they pick up, President Trump merely wants the ability and the process to properly determine that the people we are letting into the country are GOOD people who SHARE OUR VALUES.

I propose a Constitutional Amendment that would require that we DEPORT ONE DUMBASS REPRESSIVE LIBERAL LIKE JACKOFF JONES FOR EVERY LEGAL IMMIGRANT THAT WE LET INTO THE COUNTRY.  In a few years all of our problems in this country would be solved.

Is there a second to my motion?
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:06 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:

From the article:

Trump is also trying to save American lives by keeping would-be terrorists out of our nation. Of course the liberals love terrorist and people who blow up and kill defenseless citizens much like abortion. How about we just abort all people from the 7 Middle Eastern hellhole nations
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:40 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:

From the article:

Trump is also trying to save American lives by keeping would-be terrorists out of our nation. Of course the liberals love terrorist and people who blow up and kill defenseless citizens much like abortion. How about we just abort all people from the 7 Middle Eastern hellhole nations

Jackoff Jones and the rest of the REPRSSIVE LIBERALS hate America and have declared war on all GOOD Americans.  The useful idiots employed by George Soros in is attempt to rule the world before he dies is just not adequate to get the job done in the United States so they have resorted to illegal aliens.  Here is what Jackoff Jones is advocating for and supporting. HE IS TRULY AN EVIL CRETIN.

http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/publications/detail/trump-is-right-illegal-alien-crime-is-staggering-in-scope-and-savagery?f=must_reads
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:11 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:  From the article:

As far as I can tell there was nothing in the temporary travel ban .. the one the 9th Circus Court of Appeals ruled against, preventing or stopping any foreign national from leaving this country and returning to their home country even if their home is in one of the seven countries mentioned in the ban.

So when he says, "I can't travel to Syria right now", is it because he physically or legally can't or doesn't want to?

Last edited by Skeptical on Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:30 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:I personally am not overly thrilled with having a third world doctor with credentials established outside of this nation. If they received their degree in the USA that is something different. I have no idea what the requirements are there and would just as soon have an American trained doctor assessing my medical diagnosis.

Education & Medical Training
• University of Texas Health Science Center
Residency , Pediatrics
• Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education
Fellowship , Pediatric Endocrinology
• Damascus University Faculty of Medicine
Medical School

Certifications & Licensure
• American Board of Pediatrics
Certified in Pediatric Endocrinology
Certified in Pediatrics
• SD State Medical License
Active through 2017
• MN State Medical License
Active through 2015
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:33 pm

Skeptical wrote:

As far as I can tell there was nothing in the temporary travel ban .. the one the 9th Circus Court of Appeals ruled against, preventing or stopping any foreign national from leaving this country and returning to their home country even if their home is in one of the seven countries mentioned in the ban.

So when he says, "I can't travel to Syria right now", is it because he physically or legally can't or just doesn't want to?

Do you really think you can reason with an evil cretin like Jackoff Jones?  You are wasting your time.  Facts, logic or reason do not matter to him.  All that is important is how he feels and what George Soros tells him to do.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:35 pm

Skeptical wrote:

Residency , Pediatrics
Medical School

Certified in Pediatrics
Active through 2017
Active through 2015

And I stayed at Holiday Inn Express last night.  So I will call that one a push.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:36 pm

Skeptical wrote:

So when he says, "I can't travel to Syria right now", is it because he physically or legally can't or doesn't want to?

It's because he couldn't come back and continue to save lives. Not that hard to figure out.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:48 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:

From the article:

Drumpf doesn't know his head from his azz. He wouldn't have the first clue how to keep terrorists out. His ban is meaningless, all it does fulfill his campaign promise and throw a bit of red meat to his base. The negative effects however are far reaching. From people's lives that are being needlessly effected to the obvious racial undertones. This is a total pooch screw from a joke of a president.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:57 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:

From the article:

That's what Skype is for. Hell my new granddaughter didn't meet 99% of her father's extended family until 3 months after her birth. Three months is how long Trump was taking to review visa rules. Jeebus
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:08 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:

From the article:

That's what Skype is for. Hell my new granddaughter didn't meet 99% of her father's extended family until 3 months after her birth. Three months is how long Trump was taking to review visa rules. Jeebus

Quite a statement coming from a member of the party of "traditional family values". Rolling Eyes

What is there to review? How does a ban help the process?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:57 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

It's because he couldn't come back and continue to save lives. Not that hard to figure out.

In case you forgot .. he said he couldn't leave,  which is a huge LIE!

Getting back in is the hang up so THANKS FOR CONFIRMING HE CAN LEAVE ANYTIME HE WANTS, he just doesn't want to leave.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:11 pm

Skeptical wrote:

Residency , Pediatrics
Medical School

Certified in Pediatrics
Active through 2017
Active through 2015

He took the place of an non-educated, unskilled, lifetime welfare recipient and lifetime democrat voting person from Mexico. Where the hell are your priorities?
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:30 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Getting back in is the hang up so THANKS FOR CONFIRMING HE CAN LEAVE ANYTIME HE WANTS, he just doesn't want to leave.

Don't be a fukcing idiot. Rolling Eyes

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:44 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

No fear, you already fill that spot.

Look at it this way, he is in a room with a door that opens easily to exit but self locks upon being closed to prevent entry without a key.  That is his situation .. there is not one thing preventing him from exiting through that door.  Getting in is a totally different action.

In case you can't figure it out ... his capability to leave is separate situation from him being allowed in.  Get out of the basement and have your mother explain it to you.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:42 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

No fear, you already fill that spot.

Look at it this way, he is in a room with a door that opens easily to exit but self locks upon being closed to prevent entry without a key.  That is his situation .. there is not one thing preventing him from exiting through that door.  Getting in is a totally different action.

In case you can't figure it out ... his capability to leave is separate situation from him being allowed in.  Get out of the basement and have your mother explain it to you.

Will falling from the 50th floor of a building kill you?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down