Pretty Much Sums it Up

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pretty Much Sums it Up

Post  Dr. Evil on Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:24 am



Not a real quote BTW.... Suspect Suspect Suspect

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4045
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pretty Much Sums it Up

Post  Clicker on Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:38 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:

Not a real quote BTW.... Suspect Suspect Suspect

Thanks for this typical and shining example of "Fake News"
avatar
Clicker

Posts : 1063
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pretty Much Sums it Up

Post  Dr. Evil on Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:57 pm

Clicker wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:

Not a real quote BTW.... Suspect Suspect Suspect

Thanks for this typical and shining example of "Fake News"

Well debunked by the "Leftist Media". More than we can say for the "Fake News" from the right. Huge difference.

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4045
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pretty Much Sums it Up

Post  Dr. Evil on Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:38 pm


Dr. Evil

Posts : 4045
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pretty Much Sums it Up

Post  Dr. Evil on Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:04 pm


Dr. Evil

Posts : 4045
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pretty Much Sums it Up

Post  Jammer on Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:20 pm

    I see that Jackoff Jones and Sleazy Slut have been out protesting President Trump again.


avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2413
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pretty Much Sums it Up

Post  Dr. Evil on Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:11 am

I copied and pasted this from a FB post, which I'm sure was copied and pasted from elsewhere:

"The day Obama took office, the Dow closed at 7,949 points. Eight years later, the Dow had almost tripled, closing at 21,414.

General Motors and Chrysler were on the brink of bankruptcy, with Ford not far behind, and their failure, along with their supply chains, would have meant the loss of millions of jobs. Obama pushed through a controversial, $8o billion bailout to save the car industry. The U.S. car industry survived, started making money again, and the entire $80 billion was paid back, with interest.

While we remain vulnerable to lone-wolf attacks, no foreign terrorist organization has successfully executed a mass attack here since 9/11.

Obama ordered the raid that killed Osama Bin Laden.

He drew down the number of troops from 180,000 in Iraq and Afghanistan to just 15,000, and increased funding for the Department of Veterans Affairs.

He launched a program called Opening Doors which, since 2010, has led to a 47 percent decline in the number of homeless veterans.

He set a record 73 straight months of private-sector job growth.

Due to Obama’s regulatory policies, greenhouse gas emissions decreased by 12%, production of renewable energy more than doubled, and our dependence on foreign oil was cut in half.

He signed The Lilly Ledbetter Act, making it easier for women to sue employers for unequal pay.

His Omnibus Public Lands Management Act designated more than 2 million acres as wilderness, creating thousands of miles of trails and protecting over 1,000 miles of rivers.

He reduced the federal deficit from 9.8 percent of GDP in 2009 to 3.2 percent in 2016.

For all the inadequacies of the Affordable Care Act, we seem to have forgotten that, before the ACA, you could be denied coverage for a pre-existing condition and kids could not stay on their parents’ policies up to age 26.

Obama approved a $14.5 billion system to rebuild the levees in New Orleans.

All this, even as our own Mitch McConnell famously asserted that his singular mission would be to block anything President Obama tried to do.

While Obama failed on his campaign pledge to close the prison at Guantanamo Bay, that prison’s population decreased from 242 to around 50.

He expanded funding for embryonic stem cell research, supporting groundbreaking advancement in areas like spinal injury treatment and cancer.

Credit card companies can no longer charge hidden fees or raise interest rates without advance notice.

Most years, Obama threw a 4th of July party for military families. He held babies, played games with children, served barbecue, and led the singing of “Happy Birthday” to his daughter Malia, who was born on July 4.

Welfare spending is down: for every 100 poor families, just 24 receive cash assistance, compared with 64 in 1996.

Obama comforted families and communities following more than a dozen mass shootings. After Sandy Hook, he said, “The majority of those who died today were children, beautiful little kids between the ages of 5 and 10 years old.”

Yet, he never took away anyone’s guns.

He sang Amazing Grace, spontaneously, at the altar.

He was the first president since Eisenhower to serve two terms without personal or political scandal.

He was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.

President Obama was not perfect, as no man and no president is, and you can certainly disagree with his political ideologies. But to say we suffered?"

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4045
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pretty Much Sums it Up

Post  Shortie's Ex on Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:18 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:

Bill Maher is correct about Trump in 2020. The mid term elections in 2018 will be a bloodbath for Repubs, tho.
avatar
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1150
Join date : 2013-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pretty Much Sums it Up

Post  Darth Cheney on Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:22 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:

Bill Maher is correct about Trump in 2020. The mid term elections in 2018 will be a bloodbath for Repubs, tho.

I hope Hitlery or you beautiful mud faced daughter Chelsey doesn't run...we are doomed!
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3376
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pretty Much Sums it Up

Post  Skeptical on Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:28 am

Darth Cheney wrote: I hope Hitlery or you beautiful mud faced daughter Chelsey doesn't run...we are doomed!

Fear not, rumors speculate the new darling of the Democrats/Liberals/Progressives/Socialists will be either Maxine Waters or Kamala Harris.
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2760
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pretty Much Sums it Up

Post  Clicker on Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:28 am

Skeptical wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote: I hope Hitlery or you beautiful mud faced daughter Chelsey doesn't run...we are doomed!

Fear not, rumors speculate the new darling of the Democrats/Liberals/Progressives/Socialists will be either Maxine Waters or Kamala Harris.

Watched Harris questioning a candidate for some office or other during confirmation hearings. She asked all rhetorical questions and didn't really allow much in the way of answers. She was only interested in getting her free 10 min on camera and didn't want the candidate to actually use any of it. She's using the Hillary playbook, to get elected in a sure thing state to the Senate and then leverage herself as a minority woman to the big chair. In the Obama model she will have very little in the way of track record to inspect if she does run, great for the Lib candidate She's an ideal Lib candidate.
avatar
Clicker

Posts : 1063
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pretty Much Sums it Up

Post  Dr. Evil on Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:00 pm


Dr. Evil

Posts : 4045
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pretty Much Sums it Up

Post  Dr. Evil on Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:26 pm

A conservative friend of mine posted this video this morning on his FB page. This has long been one of my favorite clips, and I believe it represents my political position perfectly. Apparently he feels it represents him as well. How can one video accurately represent the opinions of people who are on opposing sides of a topic. I admit I am far less liberal than he is conservative, but still...


Dr. Evil

Posts : 4045
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pretty Much Sums it Up

Post  Darth Cheney on Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:49 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:A conservative friend of mine posted this video this morning on his FB page. This has long been one of my favorite clips, and I believe it represents my political position perfectly. Apparently he feels it represents him as well. How can one video accurately represent the opinions of people who are on opposing sides of a topic. I admit I am far less liberal than he is conservative, but still...


No conservative worth a shiste would ever consider you more than dog shiste...quit lying.
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3376
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pretty Much Sums it Up

Post  Dr. Evil on Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:40 pm

Yes, this is really happening. This is what has infested our White House. Is this what you call MAGA?

Ivana Trump calls herself 'first lady,' Melania responds

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/09/politics/melania-trump-ivana-trump-first-lady/index.html

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4045
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pretty Much Sums it Up

Post  Darth Cheney on Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:10 am

Dr. Evil wrote:Yes, this is really happening. This is what has infested our White House. Is this what you call MAGA?

Ivana Trump calls herself 'first lady,' Melania responds

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/09/politics/melania-trump-ivana-trump-first-lady/index.html

Your desperation was amusing for a short while...now it's annoying.
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3376
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pretty Much Sums it Up

Post  Dr. Evil on Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:32 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:Yes, this is really happening. This is what has infested our White House. Is this what you call MAGA?

Ivana Trump calls herself 'first lady,' Melania responds

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/09/politics/melania-trump-ivana-trump-first-lady/index.html

Your desperation was amusing for a short while...now it's annoying.

Desperation!?! His wife and ex are arguing over who gets to be First Lady!! This isn't one of his reality TV shows. This is real life. He making a mockery of the most powerful position in the world.

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4045
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pretty Much Sums it Up

Post  Darth Cheney on Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:56 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:Yes, this is really happening. This is what has infested our White House. Is this what you call MAGA?

Ivana Trump calls herself 'first lady,' Melania responds

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/09/politics/melania-trump-ivana-trump-first-lady/index.html

Your desperation was amusing for a short while...now it's annoying.

Desperation!?! His wife and ex are arguing over who gets to be First Lady!! This isn't one of his reality TV shows. This is real life. He making a mockery of the most powerful position in the world.

What about Obama being "married" to that man Michael who wore dresses...disgusting to say the least.
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3376
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Honorable

Post  Clicker on Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:36 am

The libs have been, for years now, trying to knock pols off their perches of respectability and expose them for what they are, nothing better or worse than the rest of the unwashed masses out there. Trump is finally accomplishing that task. Since the beginning of civilization Pols, govt officials elected or appointed have tried to wrap themselves in a cloak of respectability to set themselves apart from the rest of us. When I hear "The Honorable" placed in front of anyones name it immediately raises my guard.
avatar
Clicker

Posts : 1063
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pretty Much Sums it Up

Post  Darth Cheney on Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:33 pm

Where are all the righteous libs and sleazy slut condemning long time friend of Obamas and Clintons? Surely Harvey Weinstein, one of the largest democrat supporters, actions were indefensible...right libs?
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3376
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pretty Much Sums it Up

Post  Dr. Evil on Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:43 am

Clicker wrote:The libs have been, for years now, trying to knock pols off their perches of respectability and expose them for what they are, nothing better or worse than the rest of the unwashed masses out there.  Trump is finally accomplishing that task. Since the beginning of civilization Pols, govt officials elected or appointed have tried to wrap themselves in a cloak of respectability to set themselves apart from the rest of us.  When I hear "The Honorable" placed in front of anyones name it immediately raises my guard.  

I disagree. I think that all of the presidents I can remember (back to Reagan) have been honorable people. Minus Drumpf. For someone who holds such a high regard for our flag, national anthem, flag pledge, military, etc. I'm surprised you don't hold your president to a bit higher standard.

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4045
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pretty Much Sums it Up

Post  Clicker on Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:07 am

Dr. Evil wrote:
Clicker wrote:The libs have been, for years now, trying to knock pols off their perches of respectability and expose them for what they are, nothing better or worse than the rest of the unwashed masses out there.  Trump is finally accomplishing that task. Since the beginning of civilization Pols, govt officials elected or appointed have tried to wrap themselves in a cloak of respectability to set themselves apart from the rest of us.  When I hear "The Honorable" placed in front of anyones name it immediately raises my guard.  

I disagree. I think that all of the presidents I can remember (back to Reagan) have been honorable people. Minus Drumpf. For someone who holds such a high regard for our flag, national anthem, flag pledge, military, etc. I'm surprised you don't hold your president to a bit higher standard.

You've obviously missed the point. The term "Honorable" isn't bestowed by others in praise of someone it's self described. I subscribe to the notion that respect is earned not assumed. Elected officials are automatically assigned the "Honorable" tag on their title. So are many others, Judges for example. They are not honorable by assignment they are honorable because they earned it. The Americans, in their beginnings, tried to elevate Washington to King. He refused and an American royalty class began to form. We have American royals today in the form of elected members of congress and their appointed bureaucrats. In America the dream of becoming royalty came true, here they could assume the mantle of royalty. They've put it to good use in their behalf.
avatar
Clicker

Posts : 1063
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pretty Much Sums it Up

Post  Clicker on Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:24 am

Dr. Evil wrote:
Clicker wrote:The libs have been, for years now, trying to knock pols off their perches of respectability and expose them for what they are, nothing better or worse than the rest of the unwashed masses out there.  Trump is finally accomplishing that task. Since the beginning of civilization Pols, govt officials elected or appointed have tried to wrap themselves in a cloak of respectability to set themselves apart from the rest of us.  When I hear "The Honorable" placed in front of anyones name it immediately raises my guard.  

I disagree. I think that all of the presidents I can remember (back to Reagan) have been honorable people. Minus Drumpf. For someone who holds such a high regard for our flag, national anthem, flag pledge, military, etc. I'm surprised you don't hold your president to a bit higher standard.

Your attempt to draw me into contest over who is and isn't honorable is not going to be answered by me. I have my own thoughts on who is and isn't an honorable person. They are mine. Sorry.
avatar
Clicker

Posts : 1063
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pretty Much Sums it Up

Post  Jammer on Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:52 am

Clicker wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Clicker wrote:The libs have been, for years now, trying to knock pols off their perches of respectability and expose them for what they are, nothing better or worse than the rest of the unwashed masses out there.  Trump is finally accomplishing that task. Since the beginning of civilization Pols, govt officials elected or appointed have tried to wrap themselves in a cloak of respectability to set themselves apart from the rest of us.  When I hear "The Honorable" placed in front of anyones name it immediately raises my guard.  

I disagree. I think that all of the presidents I can remember (back to Reagan) have been honorable people. Minus Drumpf. For someone who holds such a high regard for our flag, national anthem, flag pledge, military, etc. I'm surprised you don't hold your president to a bit higher standard.

Your attempt to draw me into contest over who is and isn't honorable is not going to be answered by me. I have my own thoughts on who is and isn't an honorable person.  They are mine.  Sorry.

Hooray for you - I wish all conservatives would tell these asshole communists to go pound sand rather than to play their silly games that almost always end up advancing their EVIL AGENDA to some degree.  These scum are closed minded and nothing we can say will ever change their evil minds or hearts.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2413
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pretty Much Sums it Up

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum