Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where's Rufus?

+8
Just Braying It
Shortie's Ex
Tynda
sodaknomad
Skeptical
BladeRunner
Freedom Forever
Darth Cheney
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Where's Rufus? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's Rufus?

Post  BoonDocks Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:16 am

BladeRunner wrote:
Draco wrote:
Tynda wrote:
I don't know...maybe the absence of egotistical mods on a power trip? Where's Rufus? - Page 2 Shrug

Not trying to start anything here, but over on that other site, it became pretty obvious that the mods did not follow their own posted rules. When that happened, and it happened quite often by one in particular, it really put a damper on free discussion.

The only question I have for this board, is what happens if a poster begins to troll another poster? No question it was done to me on the other site.

Not sure how well I can judge the other site. I don't have access to a computer at work (that I can play around online that is) so by the time I check at home or on my phone over lunch break, many of the posts were already modded and I didn't really know what was said. I've been on it since it started, but I missed all the fun most of the time. I guess I'm more along the lines of, if you don't like what they say, discuss it on the board or put the person on ignore.

I like that. If you don't like something someone says, just leave it be. As opposed to their policy (paraphrased based on personal experience):

If you are liberal and you don't like what a conservative says, press the REPORT button. A moderator will be there shortly to moderate to the best of his biased ability

In addition to our fabulous moderators, you can secretly degrade the person you don't agree with by pressing the little "heart" icon. This will allow you place a negative reputation point (or points, depending how much of a butt-kisser you are) on the people you don't like. You can even attack that poster in a nasty way in the comment of this reputation point(s) that you just gave out. This is the way to personally attack someone without getting a warning and/or muting.

maybe you should add a report button here
BoonDocks
BoonDocks

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:35 am

maybe you should add a report button here
We've already got one, it's you boobdork. get with it! :bball:
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  pse1124 Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:52 pm

I once got a short "break" because I mentioned Ruffie's loans and then I put the message from the moderator chastising me in my signature. It was entertaining Smile

Here it is:

Great Plains Voices You have received a warning
« Sent to: pse1124 on: August 22, 2012, 12:49:06 PM » Reply with quoteDeletepse1124,

You have received a warning for insulting other users and/or staff members in regards to the message:
Re: Missouri Rep: 'Legitimate Rape rarely causes pregnancy'....

Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.

Going after rufus's loans

Regards,
The Great Plains Voices Team.
Report To Admin

« Sent to: pse1124 on: August 24, 2012, 08:43:23 AM » Reply with quoteDeleteDon't abuse the signature function.

LOL don't abuse the signature function.
pse1124
pse1124

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:00 pm

pse1124 wrote:I once got a short "break" because I mentioned Ruffie's loans and then I put the message from the moderator chastising me in my signature. It was entertaining Smile

Here it is:

« Sent to: pse1124 on: August 22, 2012, 12:49:06 PM » Reply with quoteDeletepse1124,

You have received a warning for insulting other users and/or staff members in regards to the message:

Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.

Regards,
Report To Admin

« Sent to: pse1124 on: August 24, 2012, 08:43:23 AM » Reply with quoteDeleteDon't abuse the signature function.

Yeah, LOL on the abuse of the signature function. Like the baby (kid) isn't misusing his signature:

Where's Rufus? - Page 2 8513580657_701b8804dc_z

Just more hypocrisy at GPLV.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:44 pm

Twisted Evil Curious minds want to know...Just what did you actually say to illicit such action on the part of the butthurt?

pse1124 wrote:I once got a short "break" because I mentioned Ruffie's loans and then I put the message from the moderator chastising me in my signature. It was entertaining Smile

Here it is:

Regards,
Report To Admin

sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:04 am

[quote="Shortie's Lover"]
BladeRunner wrote:
As a Christian currently engaged in the Unitarian Universalist denomination, I do not find a progressive approach to be contrary to practice of my Christian faith.

I didn't even know what a UU was so I had to look it up.

It is a cult that tries to be a catchall for anyone who is dissatisfied with some other religion. There is no belief other than you find your own form of spiritual dogma.

The Bible is not high on their list of guidance and they look to other writings.

Human reasoning should be the end all guide.

And, with no disrespect intended, the teaching of the UU is not Christian.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum