Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

O'Reilly vs Lauer

3 posters

Go down

O'Reilly vs Lauer Empty O'Reilly vs Lauer

Post  Clicker Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:25 pm

NBC really screwed the pooch letting Lauer do this interview. Bill easily controlled the flow of conversation and shut Lauer down at least twice. You gotta remember that this is the edited most prejudicial form they could make it.  NBC was so anxious to get the interview that they even agreed to hawk Bills new book!!!!  

https://www.aol.com/article/entertainment/2017/09/19/bill-oreilly-to-matt-lauer-i-never-mistreated-anyone-at-fox-news/23214808/
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

O'Reilly vs Lauer Empty Re: O'Reilly vs Lauer

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:20 pm

Clicker wrote:NBC really screwed the pooch letting Lauer do this interview. Bill easily controlled the flow of conversation and shut Lauer down at least twice. You gotta remember that this is the edited most prejudicial form they could make it.  NBC was so anxious to get the interview that they even agreed to hawk Bills new book!!!!  

https://www.aol.com/article/entertainment/2017/09/19/bill-oreilly-to-matt-lauer-i-never-mistreated-anyone-at-fox-news/23214808/

O'Reilly is a professional. No doubt about it. If you think you're going to weasel the truth out of him, you better be prepared. Or he'll walk all over you...

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:20 pm

Never send a liberal to a job which requires intelligence.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:52 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Clicker wrote:NBC really screwed the pooch letting Lauer do this interview. Bill easily controlled the flow of conversation and shut Lauer down at least twice. You gotta remember that this is the edited most prejudicial form they could make it.  NBC was so anxious to get the interview that they even agreed to hawk Bills new book!!!!  

O'Reilly is a professional.  No doubt about it. If you think you're going to weasel the truth out of him, you better be prepared. Or he'll walk all over you...

That isn't what's happening here.  The stand made by Bill is something that the lib character destroyers are not used to.  They are expecting a meek slithering into the sunset kind of response.  When they don't get that they are rattled and really don't know what to do.  These attacks will cease as soon as their goal is achieved, getting the conservative voices shut off.  It is never about justice for the supposed victim, just crucifying, in the press, the accused.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:01 pm

Dr. Evil wrote: he'll walk all over you...

And that's exactly what he did. He even cut Lauer's screed off and corrected him a couple of times. Attempted traps by Lauer wound up with him hiding under his desk, figuratively of course, there was no desk for him th hide under.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:11 am

I wonder if liberals could actually be sub-human like the missing link they always search for between man and ape?
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:41 am

Clicker wrote:

And that's exactly what he did.  

Yes, that's why I said it.

He even cut Lauer's screed off and corrected him a couple of times.  Attempted traps by Lauer wound up with him hiding under his desk, figuratively  of course, there was no desk for him th hide under.

I've seen plenty of people put O'Reilly in his place. Lauer was either not prepared or not capable. However, you seem to be implying that this was some sort of contest or hit job. It was certainly not. This was just an honest reporter trying to do his job. The guy he was interviewing just happened to be a lying POS. And very good at it.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:13 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Clicker wrote:

He even cut Lauer's screed off and corrected him a couple of times.  Attempted traps by Lauer wound up with him hiding under his desk, figuratively  of course, there was no desk for him th hide under.

I've seen plenty of people put O'Reilly in his place. Lauer was either not prepared or not capable. However, you seem to be implying that this was some sort of contest or hit job. It was certainly not. This was just an honest reporter trying to do his job. The guy he was interviewing just happened to be a lying POS. And very good at it.

First, you didn't say he did, you said he will, generic to anyone. Second what you've seen is talkathon libs shouting over him and trying to appear righteous. As I've watched for years no lib has ever "put him in his place" or anyone elses for that matter.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:50 pm

Clicker wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Clicker wrote:

First, you didn't say he did, you said he will, generic to anyone.  Second what you've seen is talkathon libs shouting over him and trying to appear righteous.  As I've watched for years no lib has ever "put him in his place" or anyone elses for that matter.

O'Really?? How about this gem???

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:35 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Clicker wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Clicker wrote:

First, you didn't say he did, you said he will, generic to anyone.  Second what you've seen is talkathon libs shouting over him and trying to appear righteous.  As I've watched for years no lib has ever "put him in his place" or anyone elses for that matter.

That one is an old worn out gotcha attempt. If you don't know what they are really talking about you will see the kid getting under Bills skin but the obvious context issue and a couple of other gilding the lily attempts are what bring rise to his ire. That's why it's called the "no spin zone".
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:40 am

Clicker wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Clicker wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Clicker wrote:

That one is an old worn out gotcha attempt.  If you don't know what they are really talking about you will see the kid getting under Bills skin but the obvious context issue and a couple of other gilding the lily attempts are what bring rise to his ire.  That's why it's called the "no spin zone".

Wascalled the "No Spin Zone". He's off the air now. And this was no gotcha attempt, whatever that is... Rolling Eyes This was a disgrace of a man who thought he could steamroll some kid, but instead the kid wiped his ass with him using only the facts.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum