Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admins????

2 posters

Go down

Admins???? Empty Admins????

Post  Dr. Evil Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:33 pm

I'm assuming at this point that the admins of this shithole have checked out, either from this site, or life in general??

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Admins???? Empty Re: Admins????

Post  Shortie's Ex Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:34 am

Given apparent abandonment and to give of my talents, I asked to be a moderator for this forum some time ago.  Also asked this question:

https://justsayingit.forumotion.com/t2246-is-sdkid-the-new-site-admin

Shortie's Ex wrote:Since the site admin has all but abandoned this place (along with just about everyone else), I made a request to become a moderator for this site.  The reply which I received indicated that a new site admin/moderator would soon be in place, so I would not immediately be placed to a forum moderator position.

Since that time, I see that sdkid had joined JSI.  sdkid, are you the long-awaited new site admin and forum moderator ?
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:17 pm

Yeah, I remember that. Maybe you should do a bit of campaigning?? Ahem..... If given the job of shithole moderator, what improvements would you make?

I've been fishing a bit to see if there was any moderation, or any possibility of being muted or banned, but there doesn't seem to be anybody minding the store. Maybe I should try harder???

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:57 pm

The "Staff Admin" hasn't logged in for over two years.
The guy who I think is an admin hasn't logged in for over 4 months; hasn't posted anything for several months.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum