Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generalissimo Soetoro trying to deport family

+3
Tynda
Darth Cheney
sodaknomad
7 posters

Go down

Generalissimo Soetoro trying to deport family Empty Generalissimo Soetoro trying to deport family

Post  sodaknomad Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm

sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Generalissimo Soetoro trying to deport family Empty Re: Generalissimo Soetoro trying to deport family

Post  Darth Cheney Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:39 pm

Barry is soooo dreamy and cool and stuff.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Generalissimo Soetoro trying to deport family Empty Re: Generalissimo Soetoro trying to deport family

Post  Tynda Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:17 am

Darth Cheney wrote:Barry is soooo dreamy and cool and stuff.

And that ipso facto makes him the greatest leader the world has ever known !
:king:
Tynda
Tynda

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:34 pm

German ban on homeschooling was to ‘counteract the development of religious and philosophically motivated parallel societies.’”

There you go big gov libs; your new buzz words of the day. Sounds so intellectual doesn't it? Rolling Eyes
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Hansolo Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:48 pm

If they are illegals, get em outta here! We're not here to solve everyone's problems.
Hansolo
Hansolo

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:50 pm

Hansolo wrote:If they are illegals, get em outta here! We're not here to solve everyone's problems.

So you want sick children to work 20 hrs/day in slave labor camps while they have pneumonia and nowhere to sleep and nothing to eat?
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:51 pm

Hansolo wrote:If they are illegals, get em outta here! We're not here to solve everyone's problems.

They are seeking political asylum. Not entering illegally.
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:11 pm

The German government has some strange ideas concerning the teaching of religion in public schools. The teaching of religion is required in all states of Germany in public schools with either 1)Catholicism 2)Protestantism or 3)the general grab bag of Ethics as determined by the government. Religious instructors of 1 & 2 are paid for by the church (probably with funds from an 8% tax levied on church members and collected by the government) or by the State in the case of 3.

This is not Religious Liberty as practiced in the US. In fact it smacks of the fight that Jefferson and Madison fought against Patrick Henry's religious assessment bill resulting in Madison's Memorial and Remonstrance and eventually the ending of religious establishment not only in Virginia but also the prohibition of religious establishment in the First Amendment and eventually in all of the States.

This is the danger of even non-preferential establishment of religion and the meddling of the government in religion.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:24 pm

Government makes everything better. /lib
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Hansolo Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:43 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:

So you want sick children to work 20 hrs/day in slave labor camps while they have pneumonia and nowhere to sleep and nothing to eat?
We don't care about those in the US that have to do that, why would we care about anyone else?
Hansolo
Hansolo

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:30 pm

Hansolo wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

We don't care about those in the US that have to do that, why would we care about anyone else?

I was channeling my inner liberal persona...just to see what it is like. I am scared now and want to hide.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:40 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Hansolo wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

I was channeling my inner liberal persona...just to see what it is like. I am scared now and want to hide.

Sounds you need to go through a liberxism.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:50 pm

I awoke in a dark and Godless place. Nothing made sense and nobody actually thought. A low drumming noise played and people shuffled towards the government supplied and mandated cheese. It was terrible, TERRIBLE!

I am listening to Mark Levin now...I feel much better.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:40 am

Darth Cheney wrote:I awoke in a dark and Godless place. Nothing made sense and nobody actually thought. A low drumming noise played and people shuffled towards the government supplied and mandated cheese. It was terrible, TERRIBLE!

I am listening to Mark Levin now...I feel much better.

GPV?
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:30 pm

They were given assylum three years ago. That makes them legal. What it is is that Barry and Holder want to take that assylum away in violation of laws and treaties. Can someone say Elian?
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:46 pm

sodaknomad wrote:

They were given assylum three years ago. That makes them legal. What it is is that Barry and Holder want to take that assylum away in violation of laws and treaties. Can someone say Elian?

If they really wanted to persecute them they should just force them to put their kids in our public school system. affraid
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down