Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christian Teen Forced by School Officials to Change ‘Inappropriate’ Pro-Abstinence T-Shirt

+4
Just Braying It
Gomezz Adddams
Freedom Forever
BladeRunner
8 posters

Go down

Christian Teen Forced by School Officials to Change ‘Inappropriate’ Pro-Abstinence T-Shirt Empty Re: Christian Teen Forced by School Officials to Change ‘Inappropriate’ Pro-Abstinence T-Shirt

Post  Freedom Forever Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:06 pm

This girl needs to be sent off for re-education and sensitivity training. Hasn't she heard, all teenager have sex. They can't help themselves. Next time have her expelled. Rolling Eyes
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Christian Teen Forced by School Officials to Change ‘Inappropriate’ Pro-Abstinence T-Shirt Empty Re: Christian Teen Forced by School Officials to Change ‘Inappropriate’ Pro-Abstinence T-Shirt

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:55 pm

Crikers! That school district would certainly have trouble with the ol' 60's/70's protest tshirt "Make Love, Not War".
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:43 pm

Save a tree, eat a beaver!

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:29 am

Meanwhile claims of Free Speech are bantered about by an attorney and kudos are given to "Little Poopy" a 9yo rapper and his videos. Damn what a talent! /s

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/25/us/massachusetts-child-rapper-investigation/index.html?hpt=hp_t3
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:32 am

Sorry, I couldn't watch all of poopy. As a society, we have officially hit rock bottom with this video. Poopy's parents should be placed in prison if they already aren't. The black race is almost un-salvageable and I advise everyone to stock up on food and bullets before the poopies of the world come a robin yo ass. It's over people...turn off the lights.

Last edited by Darth Cheney on Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:48 am

Darth Cheney wrote:Sorry, I couldn't watch all of poopy. As a society, we have officially hit rock bottom with this video. Poopy's parents should be placed in prison if they already aren't. The black race is almost un-salvageable and I advice everyone to stock up on food and bullets before the poopies of the world come a robin yo ass. It's over people...turn off the lights.

Yeah, did you know that something like 75% of all black children are born into single parent families?

No wonder their youth have issues.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  pse1124 Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:13 pm

Since when is it cool to be "poopy"?
pse1124
pse1124

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:16 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:Sorry, I couldn't watch all of poopy. As a society, we have officially hit rock bottom with this video. Poopy's parents should be placed in prison if they already aren't. The black race is almost un-salvageable and I advise everyone to stock up on food and bullets before the poopies of the world come a robin yo ass. It's over people...turn off the lights.

And turn off the MTV.

I have to agree, Darth.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  Tynda Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:13 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:Crikers! That school district would certainly have trouble with the ol' 60's/70's protest tshirt "Make Love, Not War".

Ah, something I clearly agree with. Consider this the same as a positive reputation post, as per "another board we do not mention here."
sunny
Tynda
Tynda

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down